Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2020, 08:14:14 AM »

I'm a travelin man.
Be safe!
Hey Dave. Any plans this holiday weekend? Been out golfing yet?
No, and no. Our usual plans would involve a cookout at my parents house, but that's off this year. And since my wife is high risk, I haven't been out golfing yet, unfortunately.
I went out twice and stayed as socially distanced as I could.

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2020, 08:41:54 AM »

I'm a travelin man.
Be safe!
Hey Dave. Any plans this holiday weekend? Been out golfing yet?
No, and no. Our usual plans would involve a cookout at my parents house, but that's off this year. And since my wife is high risk, I haven't been out golfing yet, unfortunately.
I went out twice and stayed as socially distanced as I could.
And normally, I would. Golf is the ultimate social distance sport, but it still makes the wife nervous, so for now, I'm yielding to her. Not sure that'll last the entire summer, we'll see. ;)

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2020, 08:42:36 AM »

I can't believe it's already July. Feels like I've only been quarantined for 17 years. Crazy how time can appear to be going so fast and so slow all at once.
I was thinking this exact same thing last night. Like, it feels like June was 3 months long, but somehow, it also feels like the kids wrapping up school was just a few days ago. Mind sheesh.
In my case, my kids have only been out of school for a week. But I get what you're saying.
Mine were done the last Friday in May, but since very little has changed about their routine, it's hard to tell how long it's actually been. 2020 sucks.
Can't agree more. Trying to stay as positive as I can.
Sounds like there's another one potentially brewing, too. Saw an article about pigs and China this time. One pandemic at a time, 2020!

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2020, 09:23:49 AM »

I can't believe it's already July. Feels like I've only been quarantined for 17 years. Crazy how time can appear to be going so fast and so slow all at once.
I was thinking this exact same thing last night. Like, it feels like June was 3 months long, but somehow, it also feels like the kids wrapping up school was just a few days ago. Mind sheesh.
In my case, my kids have only been out of school for a week. But I get what you're saying.
Mine were done the last Friday in May, but since very little has changed about their routine, it's hard to tell how long it's actually been. 2020 sucks.
Can't agree more. Trying to stay as positive as I can.
Sounds like there's another one potentially brewing, too. Saw an article about pigs and China this time. One pandemic at a time, 2020!
We shall create a reclusive society. But no worries, we have social media.

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2020, 09:45:18 AM »

I can't believe it's already July. Feels like I've only been quarantined for 17 years. Crazy how time can appear to be going so fast and so slow all at once.
I was thinking this exact same thing last night. Like, it feels like June was 3 months long, but somehow, it also feels like the kids wrapping up school was just a few days ago. Mind sheesh.
In my case, my kids have only been out of school for a week. But I get what you're saying.
Mine were done the last Friday in May, but since very little has changed about their routine, it's hard to tell how long it's actually been. 2020 sucks.
Can't agree more. Trying to stay as positive as I can.
Sounds like there's another one potentially brewing, too. Saw an article about pigs and China this time. One pandemic at a time, 2020!
I know you've seen this one, but it fits so well.
If 2020 were an ice cream truck

« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2020, 09:46:24 AM »

Good morning Rick, Tony, OneDave, and OnTheRoadAgainDean.  All greens this morning.  Wednesday is looking up.

« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2020, 09:55:04 AM »

Good morning Rick, Tony, OneDave, and OnTheRoadAgainDean.  All greens this morning.  Wednesday is looking up.
Hot darn! Morning, CoastingInToWorkMark.

« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2020, 10:06:43 AM »

I can't believe it's already July. Feels like I've only been quarantined for 17 years. Crazy how time can appear to be going so fast and so slow all at once.
I was thinking this exact same thing last night. Like, it feels like June was 3 months long, but somehow, it also feels like the kids wrapping up school was just a few days ago. Mind sheesh.
In my case, my kids have only been out of school for a week. But I get what you're saying.
Mine were done the last Friday in May, but since very little has changed about their routine, it's hard to tell how long it's actually been. 2020 sucks.
Can't agree more. Trying to stay as positive as I can.
Sounds like there's another one potentially brewing, too. Saw an article about pigs and China this time. One pandemic at a time, 2020!
I know you've seen this one, but it fits so well.
If 2020 were an ice cream truck

Hahaha. I had not seen this. Fantastic.

« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2020, 10:11:55 AM »

South Carolina

« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2020, 10:47:12 AM »

South Carolina
Don't even stop to update us, just keep driving so you can to get through SC as quickly as possible. ;)

« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2020, 10:47:25 AM »

Good morning Rick, Tony, OneDave, and OnTheRoadAgainDean.  All greens this morning.  Wednesday is looking up.
That's two days in a row! Things are looking up, indeed. Good morning, Mark.

For the record, I happen to like liver and onions. Probably not as an ice cream flavor, but still.

« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2020, 10:48:28 AM »

South Carolina
Not too shabby. Stay safe, Deano.

« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2020, 10:50:26 AM »

South Carolina
Take a break at ClemsonDave's house.  I have it on good authority you'll have run of the place.

« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2020, 11:04:04 AM »

South Carolina
Take a break at ClemsonDave's house.  I have it on good authority you'll have run of the place.
Just don't take a dump on his porch and blame it on Figment, I don't think he'd fall for it.

« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2020, 11:15:20 AM »

Good morning Rick, Tony, OneDave, and OnTheRoadAgainDean.  All greens this morning.  Wednesday is looking up.
That's two days in a row! Things are looking up, indeed. Good morning, Mark.

For the record, I happen to like liver and onions. Probably not as an ice cream flavor, but still.
Sounds like some crazy Ben & Jerry's concoction.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4