CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: 6/28/2020  (Read 1864 times)

CigarBanter

• Administrator
  • Senior Status
6/28/2020
« on: June 28, 2020, 12:00:24 AM »

What's up cigar enthusiasts?!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
Re: 6/28/2020
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2020, 06:10:00 AM »

Oh man... I slept like crap. I'm getting tired of the fireworks every night it's like the 4th of July around here.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2020, 07:28:10 AM »

Oh man... I slept like crap. I'm getting tired of the fireworks every night it's like the 4th of July around here.
morning Rick. fireworks are legal here and sold year round. people don't need a holiday to make fools of themselves and keep people awake. usually the 4th of July brings out the gunfire too.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2020, 07:34:19 AM »

morning Rick. fireworks are legal here and sold year round. people don't need a holiday to make fools of themselves and keep people awake. usually the 4th of July brings out the gunfire too.
Good morning Dean. I just watched on the news a few days ago a PA shop saying this was their busiest year. Many are taking the short ride. Every night people are doing fireworks and bonfires. My dogs are bothered by the loud noises. This Rona is gonna get worse from all the parties I see passing by. I don't think the police give a hoot this year.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2020, 07:48:32 AM »

Good morning Dean. I just watched on the news a few days ago a PA shop saying this was their busiest year. Many are taking the short ride. Every night people are doing fireworks and bonfires. My dogs are bothered by the loud noises. This Rona is gonna get worse from all the parties I see passing by. I don't think the police give a hoot this year.
my cats get spooked too. cops here just don't bother. the virus here is really jumping. glad I waited when everything started opening up. being quarentined for over 3 months now sucks. I've changed my trip to NY from April, for my grandson's birthday, to May for my daughters wedding anniversary, to June for my oldest daughters engagement, so now I had enough. I imagine this will be my last trip up unless there is a death in the family. I'm getting too old and my health doesn't help.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2020, 08:32:39 AM »

my cats get spooked too. cops here just don't bother. the virus here is really jumping. glad I waited when everything started opening up. being quarentined for over 3 months now sucks. I've changed my trip to NY from April, for my grandson's birthday, to May for my daughters wedding anniversary, to June for my oldest daughters engagement, so now I had enough. I imagine this will be my last trip up unless there is a death in the family. I'm getting too old and my health doesn't help.
I hear ya. All I do is work or hang around the house and yard. Go for bike rides, etc.The college is trying to open up and they have yet to call all the staff back. There will be cuts and it will only make my job more demanding. I don't care about parties just the family. I lost one of my dogs last week. Still really bummed.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2020, 08:35:49 AM »

Good morning, Dean and Rick.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2020, 08:37:56 AM »

Not noticing unusually high usage of fireworks in these parts but then again, I don't notice much.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2020, 08:41:00 AM »

I hear ya. All I do is work or hang around the house and yard. Go for bike rides, etc.The college is trying to open up and they have yet to call all the staff back. There will be cuts and it will only make my job more demanding. I don't care about parties just the family. I lost one of my dogs last week. Still really bummed.
sorry about your dog Rick.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2020, 08:42:30 AM »

morning Tony.
hey is the U.N. in D.C. that's slated for statehood?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2020, 09:08:45 AM »

morning Tony.
hey is the U.N. in D.C. that's slated for statehood?
There are UN offices everywhere. I know of at least one agency headquartered in D.C; the Pan American Health Organization which is a subsidiary of WHO.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2020, 09:14:35 AM »

sorry about your dog Rick.
Thank you Dean

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2020, 09:16:00 AM »

Good morning Mr Mayor. What's in store for you today?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2020, 09:33:47 AM »

Good morning Mr Mayor. What's in store for you today?
Not entirely sure yet. May spend some time getting my tax documents together. Just put the bacon in the oven so my immediate plans include breakfast.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2020, 10:08:10 AM »

I am in the process of cleaning the kitchen and vacuuming floors. half the counters are done, along with the stove. but now I see it's cigar and coffee time.
Pages: [1] 2 3