Pages: 1 2 [3]

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/28/2020
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2020, 12:23:44 PM »

Good morning, Dean and Rick.
Good morning Mr Mayor. What's in store for you today?
Not entirely sure yet. May spend some time getting my tax documents together. Just put the bacon in the oven so my immediate plans include breakfast.
My taxes are a mess this year, two states, layoff and severance, unemployment, 401K withdrawls, house sales and purchases....should have gotten stuff to the accountant earlier.  Even with the three month COVID extension, looks like I will be extending even further.
what are taxes?

« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2020, 12:29:09 PM »

Good morning, Dean and Rick.
Good morning Mr Mayor. What's in store for you today?
Not entirely sure yet. May spend some time getting my tax documents together. Just put the bacon in the oven so my immediate plans include breakfast.
My taxes are a mess this year, two states, layoff and severance, unemployment, 401K withdrawls, house sales and purchases....should have gotten stuff to the accountant earlier.  Even with the three month COVID extension, looks like I will be extending even further.
what are taxes?
Reverse economic stimulus.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/28/2020
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2020, 12:46:17 PM »

Can’t post pix?

« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2020, 01:00:07 PM »

« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2020, 01:01:59 PM »

Can’t post pix?
Testing...
I'd try logging out and back in again. Don't believe there are any issues with the site.

Side note: my daughter made this cake a few weeks ago. It tasted a heck of a lot better than it looked.

« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2020, 01:52:07 PM »

Can’t post pix?
Testing...
I'd try logging out and back in again. Don't believe there are any issues with the site.

Side note: my daughter made this cake a few weeks ago. It tasted a heck of a lot better than it looked.
Wow, with sprinkles.  Good afternoon, WinnerTony.

« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2020, 04:48:50 PM »

Can’t post pix?
Testing...
I'd try logging out and back in again. Don't believe there are any issues with the site.

Side note: my daughter made this cake a few weeks ago. It tasted a heck of a lot better than it looked.
Wow, with sprinkles.  Good afternoon, WinnerTony.
I did get a nice slice but it wasn't my cake. Does that still imply I'm a winner?

« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2020, 08:27:07 PM »

Can’t post pix?
Testing...
I'd try logging out and back in again. Don't believe there are any issues with the site.

Side note: my daughter made this cake a few weeks ago. It tasted a heck of a lot better than it looked.
Wow, with sprinkles.  Good afternoon, WinnerTony.
I did get a nice slice but it wasn't my cake. Does that still imply I'm a winner?
Tony, you get a slice, consider yourself a winner!

« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2020, 08:36:53 PM »

Can’t post pix?
Havent been able either. Mostly in the evenings.

« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2020, 08:38:38 PM »

Good morning, Dean and Rick.
Good morning Mr Mayor. What's in store for you today?
Not entirely sure yet. May spend some time getting my tax documents together. Just put the bacon in the oven so my immediate plans include breakfast.
My taxes are a mess this year, two states, layoff and severance, unemployment, 401K withdrawls, house sales and purchases....should have gotten stuff to the accountant earlier.  Even with the three month COVID extension, looks like I will be extending even further.
what are taxes?
Reverse economic stimulus.
Somebody has to pay for all those checks other people got...😒

« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2020, 09:01:37 PM »

Can’t post pix?
Testing...
I'd try logging out and back in again. Don't believe there are any issues with the site.

Side note: my daughter made this cake a few weeks ago. It tasted a heck of a lot better than it looked.
Wow, with sprinkles.  Good afternoon, WinnerTony.
I did get a nice slice but it wasn't my cake. Does that still imply I'm a winner?
You got some, so you're a winner.  ;)

« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2020, 09:31:22 PM »

Can’t post pix?
Havent been able either. Mostly in the evenings.
That's so strange. I can't see any possible reason for it.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]