Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2020, 09:42:45 AM »

Good morning wanna
Morning, Queen Bee.
Good morning boys.
2-hour oof.
Sorry, got really busy. Hoping to get some breathing room in about 30 minutes.
It's inclusion week here (not sure if that's a national thing or not), and I've got 2 webinars this week. First one is at 10 am. Nice way to spend 30 minutes or so without working. Maybe I'll even learn something.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/23/2020
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2020, 09:46:45 AM »

Good morning wanna
Morning, Queen Bee.
Good morning boys.
2-hour oof.
Sorry, got really busy. Hoping to get some breathing room in about 30 minutes.
It's inclusion week here (not sure if that's a national thing or not), and I've got 2 webinars this week. First one is at 10 am. Nice way to spend 30 minutes or so without working. Maybe I'll even learn something.
include cigar smokers.

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2020, 09:51:32 AM »

Good morning wanna
Morning, Queen Bee.
Good morning boys.
2-hour oof.
Sorry, got really busy. Hoping to get some breathing room in about 30 minutes.
It's inclusion week here (not sure if that's a national thing or not), and I've got 2 webinars this week. First one is at 10 am. Nice way to spend 30 minutes or so without working. Maybe I'll even learn something.
include cigar smokers.
Hola, David.

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2020, 09:53:02 AM »

Good morning wanna
Morning, Queen Bee.
Good morning boys.
2-hour oof.
Sorry, got really busy. Hoping to get some breathing room in about 30 minutes.
It's inclusion week here (not sure if that's a national thing or not), and I've got 2 webinars this week. First one is at 10 am. Nice way to spend 30 minutes or so without working. Maybe I'll even learn something.
No joke, I read it as inconclusive week and thought, WTF? Perhaps I should put my glasses on.

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2020, 10:41:06 AM »

Good morning wanna
Morning, Queen Bee.
Good morning boys.
2-hour oof.
Sorry, got really busy. Hoping to get some breathing room in about 30 minutes.
It's inclusion week here (not sure if that's a national thing or not), and I've got 2 webinars this week. First one is at 10 am. Nice way to spend 30 minutes or so without working. Maybe I'll even learn something.
If you're lucky it will have a mardi gras theme.

« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2020, 10:41:26 AM »

Good morning wanna
Morning, Queen Bee.
Good morning boys.
2-hour oof.
Sorry, got really busy. Hoping to get some breathing room in about 30 minutes.
It's inclusion week here (not sure if that's a national thing or not), and I've got 2 webinars this week. First one is at 10 am. Nice way to spend 30 minutes or so without working. Maybe I'll even learn something.
No joke, I read it as inconclusive week and thought, WTF? Perhaps I should put my glasses on.
That's likely more accurate.

« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2020, 10:45:31 AM »

Good morning included, excluded, and transcluded.  Nice steady rain here.  Hope we have no IT problems.

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2020, 10:50:25 AM »

Good morning wanna
Morning, Queen Bee.
Good morning boys.
2-hour oof.
Sorry, got really busy. Hoping to get some breathing room in about 30 minutes.
It's inclusion week here (not sure if that's a national thing or not), and I've got 2 webinars this week. First one is at 10 am. Nice way to spend 30 minutes or so without working. Maybe I'll even learn something.
If you're lucky it will have a mardi gras theme.
No chance of being that lucky!

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2020, 10:51:13 AM »

Good morning wanna
Morning, Queen Bee.
Good morning boys.
2-hour oof.
Sorry, got really busy. Hoping to get some breathing room in about 30 minutes.
It's inclusion week here (not sure if that's a national thing or not), and I've got 2 webinars this week. First one is at 10 am. Nice way to spend 30 minutes or so without working. Maybe I'll even learn something.
No joke, I read it as inconclusive week and thought, WTF? Perhaps I should put my glasses on.
Well, hard to explore any topic thoroughly in 30 minutes, so yours might be more accurate.

« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2020, 10:52:15 AM »

Good morning included, excluded, and transcluded.  Nice steady rain here.  Hope we have no IT problems.
I'd love some rain. Not a whole lot but just enough to water the plants and grass.

Good morning, Bean.

« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2020, 10:53:23 AM »

Good morning wanna
Morning, Queen Bee.
Good morning boys.
2-hour oof.
Sorry, got really busy. Hoping to get some breathing room in about 30 minutes.
It's inclusion week here (not sure if that's a national thing or not), and I've got 2 webinars this week. First one is at 10 am. Nice way to spend 30 minutes or so without working. Maybe I'll even learn something.
No joke, I read it as inconclusive week and thought, WTF? Perhaps I should put my glasses on.
Well, hard to explore any topic thoroughly in 30 minutes, so yours might be more accurate.
I wasn't trying to be funny. I read it that way three times and was trying to wrap my head around it.

« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2020, 10:54:40 AM »

College has been in a moth ball like stage since the Rona. Now they can move at a limited capacity. They expect to come to an air conditioned building. Telling HVAC would have been a good idea, ya think?

« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2020, 10:55:09 AM »

Good morning wanna
Morning, Queen Bee.
Good morning boys.
2-hour oof.
Sorry, got really busy. Hoping to get some breathing room in about 30 minutes.
It's inclusion week here (not sure if that's a national thing or not), and I've got 2 webinars this week. First one is at 10 am. Nice way to spend 30 minutes or so without working. Maybe I'll even learn something.
No joke, I read it as inconclusive week and thought, WTF? Perhaps I should put my glasses on.
Well, hard to explore any topic thoroughly in 30 minutes, so yours might be more accurate.
I wasn't trying to be funny. I read it that way three times and was trying to wrap my head around it.
Still probably more accurate. Lol

« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2020, 10:55:55 AM »

College has been in a moth ball like stage since the Rona. Now they can move at a limited capacity. They expect to come to an air conditioned building. Telling HVAC would have been a good idea, ya think?
Maybe they were riding that whole, "heat will kill the virus, believe me" train?

« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2020, 11:09:10 AM »

Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4