Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2020, 01:43:24 PM »

Now he's just baiting them...
Think ya gotta call his bluff on this one.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elections-2020/trump-warns-protesters-ahead-of-tulsa-rally/ar-BB15II4G?ocid=msedgntp
Don't upset the stable genius, he might tweet about you!

« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2020, 01:43:47 PM »

Seems Texas, Florida and Ohio and South Carolina are now leading the country in new cases and hospitalization for COVID.  NJ and NY are at the bottom of the list.  Way to represent banter!

« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2020, 01:44:48 PM »

Seems Texas, Florida and Ohio and South Carolina are now leading the country in new cases and hospitalization for COVID.  NJ and NY are at the bottom of the list.  Way to represent banter!
NY getting ready to open up some more stuff Monday, so I'm sure they'll be climbing the list again soon.

« Reply #63 on: June 19, 2020, 01:45:41 PM »

Now he's just baiting them...
Think ya gotta call his bluff on this one.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elections-2020/trump-warns-protesters-ahead-of-tulsa-rally/ar-BB15II4G?ocid=msedgntp
Antifa says they are protesting during Sturgis Bike Week.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

« Reply #64 on: June 19, 2020, 01:46:02 PM »

Seems Texas, Florida and Ohio and South Carolina are now leading the country in new cases and hospitalization for COVID.  NJ and NY are at the bottom of the list.  Way to represent banter!
It's almost like going out without a mask on during a pandemic is a bad idea. Strange.

« Reply #65 on: June 19, 2020, 01:50:26 PM »

Tomorrow is the first day of Summer and Sunday is Fathers Day.
Happy Fathers Day gentlemen!

Hopefully Tony can be left alone and be allowed to enjoy a smoke or two with a couple of adult beverages.
that would be nice, but you know what'll happen. he'll either have to take the family out to celebrate Father's Day or get stuck fixing his own dinner, for everyone.
I've already ordered some donuts for the occasion, courtesy of my favorite local donut shop.

We don't have Jack Frost here... As far as I know. But Krispy Kreme is pretty good. I foresee some of those during my father's day.
I'll say a prayer for you.
Pretty sure the big man is busy with other requests at the moment. Let's not fill the queue with my problems.
hey, He answers ALL prayers. it's just that YES isn't the only answer.
I wonder if He ever identifies as She? Just some blasphemous thoughts to share with you today.

« Reply #66 on: June 19, 2020, 01:52:41 PM »

[...]

I don't think He, She, or whatever you believe in cares.

RazMan, chime in anytime.

« Reply #67 on: June 19, 2020, 01:54:42 PM »

Seems Texas, Florida and Ohio and South Carolina are now leading the country in new cases and hospitalization for COVID.  NJ and NY are at the bottom of the list.  Way to represent banter!
It's almost like going out without a mask on during a pandemic is a bad idea. Strange.

So you think a mask protects you or anyone else ??? This is straight from OSHA

So Masks?
I am OSHA 10&30 certified. I know some of you are too. I don’t really know WHY OSHA hasn’t come forward and stopped the nonsense BUT
I wanna cover 3 things
• N95 masks and masks with exhale ports
• surgical masks
• filter or cloth masks

Okay so upon further inspection OSHA says some masks are okay and not okay in certain situations.
If you’re working with fumes and aerosol chemicals and you give your employees the wrong masks and they get sick you can be sued.
• N95 masks: are designed for CONTAMINATED environments. That means when you exhale through N95 the design is that you are exhaling into contamination. The exhale from N95 masks are vented to breath straight out without filtration. They don’t filter the air on the way out. They don’t need to.
Conclusion: if you’re in Stewart’s and the guy with Covid has N95 mask his covid breath is unfiltered being exhaled into Stewart’s (because it was designed for already contaminated environments, it’s not filtering your air on the way out)

• Surgical Mask: these masks were designed and approved for STERILE environments. The amount of particles and contaminants in the outside and indoor environments where people are CLOGG these masks very Very quickly. The moisture from your breath combined with the clogged mask with render it “useless” IF you come in contact with Covid and your mask traps it You become a walking virus dispenser. Everytime you put your mask on you are breathing the germs from EVERYWHERE you went. They should be changed or thrown out every “20-30 minutes in a non sterile environment”

Cloth masks: today three people pointed to their masks as the walked by me entering Lowe’s. They said “ya gotta wear your mask BRO” I said very clearly “those masks don’t work bro, in fact they MAKE you sicker” the “pshh’d” me.

By now hopefully you all know CLOTH masks do not filter anything. You mean the American flag one my aunt made? Yes. The one with sunflowers that looks so cute? Yes. The bandanna, the cut up t-shirt, the scarf ALL of them offer NO FILTERING whatsoever. As you exhale you are ridding your lungs of contaminants and carbon dioxide. Cloth masks trap this carbon dioxide the best. It actually risks health. The moisture caught in these masks can become mildew ridden over night. Dry coughing, enhanced allergies, sore throat are all symptoms of a micro-mold in your mask.

Ultimate Answer: N95 blows the virus into the air from a contaminated person.

The surgical mask is not designed for the outside world and will not filter the virus upon inhaling through it. It’s filtration works on the exhale. (Like a vacuum bag it only works one way)

Cloth masks are WORSE than none.

The CDC wants us to keep wearing masks. The masks don’t work.

Wash your hands. Sanitize your hands. Don’t touch stuff. Wash your phone. Don’t touch people. And keep your distance. Why? Because your breath stinks, your deodorant is failing, your shoes are old and stink, that shirts not clean, I like my space. Trust me I can hear you from here. Lots of reasons. But trust me. The masks do not work.
*Occupational Safety & Health Administration sited.
The top American organization for safety.
They regulate and educate asbestos workers, surgical rooms, you name it.
If your mask gives you security wear it, just know it is a false sense of security.

« Reply #68 on: June 19, 2020, 01:55:22 PM »

The "mask" logic of many is absurd.  "Oh look the virus wasn't as bad as govt predicted because we wore masks".  Complete BS.

Reminds me of a true story an old mechanic told me.  He had a customer that hit a few deer.  Customer decided to get those deer whistles. He put them on the inside, on top of his dash board.  When the mechanic saw them at his next visit he informed to guy he installed then wrong, as they are supposed to go on the outside.  Customer swore they worked fantastic where they are.  Reason he felt that way? He hadn't hit a deer since he installed them.

Same reasoning with the masks.

« Reply #69 on: June 19, 2020, 02:00:35 PM »

I definitely haven't hit any deer since I've been wearing a mask.

« Reply #70 on: June 19, 2020, 02:02:16 PM »

[...]

According to this though, an N95 mask would work well if I don't have COVID-19 and I want to keep it that way.

« Reply #71 on: June 19, 2020, 02:02:22 PM »

[...]

Given the choice between listening to random person on the internet and a group of scientists who specialize in infectious disease, I know who I'm going with.

« Reply #72 on: June 19, 2020, 02:02:56 PM »

I definitely haven't hit any deer since I've been wearing a mask.
Well, you just jinxed yourself, so way to go. ;)

« Reply #73 on: June 19, 2020, 02:03:09 PM »

[...]

Yeah, internet guy. I'm with you on this one.

« Reply #74 on: June 19, 2020, 02:09:59 PM »

I definitely haven't hit any deer since I've been wearing a mask.
you drive with a mask on?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7