Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2020, 11:58:07 AM »

Tomorrow is the first day of Summer and Sunday is Fathers Day.
Happy Fathers Day gentlemen!

Hopefully Tony can be left alone and be allowed to enjoy a smoke or two with a couple of adult beverages.
that would be nice, but you know what'll happen. he'll either have to take the family out to celebrate Father's Day or get stuck fixing his own dinner, for everyone.
True enough.

« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2020, 12:02:27 PM »

Tomorrow is the first day of Summer and Sunday is Fathers Day.
Happy Fathers Day gentlemen!

Hopefully Tony can be left alone and be allowed to enjoy a smoke or two with a couple of adult beverages.
that would be nice, but you know what'll happen. he'll either have to take the family out to celebrate Father's Day or get stuck fixing his own dinner, for everyone.
I've already ordered some donuts for the occasion, courtesy of my favorite local donut shop.

We don't have Jack Frost here... As far as I know. But Krispy Kreme is pretty good. I foresee some of those during my father's day.

« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2020, 12:26:16 PM »

Tomorrow is the first day of Summer and Sunday is Fathers Day.
Happy Fathers Day gentlemen!

Hopefully Tony can be left alone and be allowed to enjoy a smoke or two with a couple of adult beverages.
that would be nice, but you know what'll happen. he'll either have to take the family out to celebrate Father's Day or get stuck fixing his own dinner, for everyone.
I've already ordered some donuts for the occasion, courtesy of my favorite local donut shop.

We don't have Jack Frost here... As far as I know. But Krispy Kreme is pretty good. I foresee some of those during my father's day.
I'll say a prayer for you.

« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2020, 12:32:54 PM »

Tomorrow is the first day of Summer and Sunday is Fathers Day.
Happy Fathers Day gentlemen!

Hopefully Tony can be left alone and be allowed to enjoy a smoke or two with a couple of adult beverages.
that would be nice, but you know what'll happen. he'll either have to take the family out to celebrate Father's Day or get stuck fixing his own dinner, for everyone.
I've already ordered some donuts for the occasion, courtesy of my favorite local donut shop.

We don't have Jack Frost here... As far as I know. But Krispy Kreme is pretty good. I foresee some of those during my father's day.
I'll say a prayer for you.
Pretty sure the big man is busy with other requests at the moment. Let's not fill the queue with my problems.

« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2020, 01:04:54 PM »

Tomorrow is the first day of Summer and Sunday is Fathers Day.
Happy Fathers Day gentlemen!

Hopefully Tony can be left alone and be allowed to enjoy a smoke or two with a couple of adult beverages.
that would be nice, but you know what'll happen. he'll either have to take the family out to celebrate Father's Day or get stuck fixing his own dinner, for everyone.
I've already ordered some donuts for the occasion, courtesy of my favorite local donut shop.

We don't have Jack Frost here... As far as I know. But Krispy Kreme is pretty good. I foresee some of those during my father's day.
You do not, it's a local one-shop deal. Been around forever.

EDIT: Since 1937. Not forever, but an awful long damn time for a donut shop. Each one made from scratch on site every day, and they close at 4 pm or when they sell out, whichever comes first.

« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2020, 01:08:13 PM »

Tomorrow is the first day of Summer and Sunday is Fathers Day.
Happy Fathers Day gentlemen!

Hopefully Tony can be left alone and be allowed to enjoy a smoke or two with a couple of adult beverages.
that would be nice, but you know what'll happen. he'll either have to take the family out to celebrate Father's Day or get stuck fixing his own dinner, for everyone.
I've already ordered some donuts for the occasion, courtesy of my favorite local donut shop.

We don't have Jack Frost here... As far as I know. But Krispy Kreme is pretty good. I foresee some of those during my father's day.
I'll say a prayer for you.
Pretty sure the big man is busy with other requests at the moment. Let's not fill the queue with my problems.
Besides, he's probably still smarting because his latest creation, the murder hornets, have been largely ignored thanks to police violence, rioting and looting.

« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2020, 01:10:14 PM »

[...]

+pandemic

« Reply #52 on: June 19, 2020, 01:21:07 PM »

[...]

I think it was 2012 when the whole Mayan rock end of the world thing was going around. Has anyone considered the possibility that the world DID end in 2012, and we're in some kind of weird post-world simulation where crazier and crazier shit keeps getting thrown at us just to see how we respond? Cause that's how it's starting to feel.

« Reply #53 on: June 19, 2020, 01:22:22 PM »

Tomorrow is the first day of Summer and Sunday is Fathers Day.
Happy Fathers Day gentlemen!

Hopefully Tony can be left alone and be allowed to enjoy a smoke or two with a couple of adult beverages.
that would be nice, but you know what'll happen. he'll either have to take the family out to celebrate Father's Day or get stuck fixing his own dinner, for everyone.
I've already ordered some donuts for the occasion, courtesy of my favorite local donut shop.

We don't have Jack Frost here... As far as I know. But Krispy Kreme is pretty good. I foresee some of those during my father's day.
I'll say a prayer for you.
Pretty sure the big man is busy with other requests at the moment. Let's not fill the queue with my problems.
hey, He answers ALL prayers. it's just that YES isn't the only answer.

« Reply #54 on: June 19, 2020, 01:25:08 PM »

[...]

I think the aliens from outer space left it behind. that's what they were suggesting that day they were probing me!

« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2020, 01:26:48 PM »

Tomorrow is the first day of Summer and Sunday is Fathers Day.
Happy Fathers Day gentlemen!

Hopefully Tony can be left alone and be allowed to enjoy a smoke or two with a couple of adult beverages.
that would be nice, but you know what'll happen. he'll either have to take the family out to celebrate Father's Day or get stuck fixing his own dinner, for everyone.
I've already ordered some donuts for the occasion, courtesy of my favorite local donut shop.

We don't have Jack Frost here... As far as I know. But Krispy Kreme is pretty good. I foresee some of those during my father's day.
You do not, it's a local one-shop deal. Been around forever.

EDIT: Since 1937. Not forever, but an awful long damn time for a donut shop. Each one made from scratch on site every day, and they close at 4 pm or when they sell out, whichever comes first.
pretty nice. we had a new pastry shop open here two years ago. quality was nowhere near the price.

« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2020, 01:29:52 PM »

Seems Texas, Florida and Ohio and South Carolina are now leading the country in new cases and hospitalization for COVID.  NJ and NY are at the bottom of the list.  Way to represent banter!

« Reply #57 on: June 19, 2020, 01:34:43 PM »

« Reply #58 on: June 19, 2020, 01:38:46 PM »

Seems Texas, Florida and Ohio and South Carolina are now leading the country in new cases and hospitalization for COVID.  NJ and NY are at the bottom of the list.  Way to represent banter!
Floriday wins the day however with more than 3,000 new positive tests.  Of course the Gov. attributes it to increased testing...

« Reply #59 on: June 19, 2020, 01:41:32 PM »

[...]

New cupcake/pastry shop was supposed to open this summer at the Square.  Construction on the sites has been delayed due to COVID.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7