Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2020, 01:22:42 PM »

‘The Bold and the Beautiful’ using blowup dolls for sex scenes in new episodes.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/17/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-using-blowup-dolls-for-sex-scenes/
Sorry I'll be missing that.... ::)  Haven't watch a soap since keeping my grandmother company...and I thought they were weird then.
They are weird but also very interesting. What I mean by that is that they must give the audience just a little bit each day to keep them coming back. Yet, if one misses a year they can be all caught up within half an episode. Not very unlike the banter.
Do we have sex dolls available on the banter, too?  Asking for a friend.
With cigarbanter.com written across the lower back, like a tramp stamp. Coming with the next update.

« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2020, 01:42:36 PM »

‘The Bold and the Beautiful’ using blowup dolls for sex scenes in new episodes.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/17/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-using-blowup-dolls-for-sex-scenes/
Sorry I'll be missing that.... ::)  Haven't watch a soap since keeping my grandmother company...and I thought they were weird then.
They are weird but also very interesting. What I mean by that is that they must give the audience just a little bit each day to keep them coming back. Yet, if one misses a year they can be all caught up within half an episode. Not very unlike the banter.
Do we have sex dolls available on the banter, too?  Asking for a friend.
With cigarbanter.com written across the lower back, like a tramp stamp. Coming with the next update.
Cool. Don't forget the red hair option.

« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2020, 01:47:29 PM »

‘The Bold and the Beautiful’ using blowup dolls for sex scenes in new episodes.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/17/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-using-blowup-dolls-for-sex-scenes/
Sorry I'll be missing that.... ::)  Haven't watch a soap since keeping my grandmother company...and I thought they were weird then.
They are weird but also very interesting. What I mean by that is that they must give the audience just a little bit each day to keep them coming back. Yet, if one misses a year they can be all caught up within half an episode. Not very unlike the banter.
Do we have sex dolls available on the banter, too?  Asking for a friend.
It will be included in the next version...

« Reply #48 on: June 18, 2020, 01:53:52 PM »

‘The Bold and the Beautiful’ using blowup dolls for sex scenes in new episodes.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/17/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-using-blowup-dolls-for-sex-scenes/
Sorry I'll be missing that.... ::)  Haven't watch a soap since keeping my grandmother company...and I thought they were weird then.
They are weird but also very interesting. What I mean by that is that they must give the audience just a little bit each day to keep them coming back. Yet, if one misses a year they can be all caught up within half an episode. Not very unlike the banter.
Do we have sex dolls available on the banter, too?  Asking for a friend.
With cigarbanter.com written across the lower back, like a tramp stamp. Coming with the next update.
Cool. Don't forget the red hair option.
And Chinese characters on the shoulder that supposedly spell HOPE but really spell BAGEL.

« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2020, 02:07:14 PM »

‘The Bold and the Beautiful’ using blowup dolls for sex scenes in new episodes.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/17/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-using-blowup-dolls-for-sex-scenes/
Sorry I'll be missing that.... ::)  Haven't watch a soap since keeping my grandmother company...and I thought they were weird then.
They are weird but also very interesting. What I mean by that is that they must give the audience just a little bit each day to keep them coming back. Yet, if one misses a year they can be all caught up within half an episode. Not very unlike the banter.
Do we have sex dolls available on the banter, too?  Asking for a friend.
With cigarbanter.com written across the lower back, like a tramp stamp. Coming with the next update.
Cool. Don't forget the red hair option.
And Chinese characters on the shoulder that supposedly spell HOPE but really spell BAGEL.
all well and good, but make sure you include elderly with canes and walkers.

« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2020, 02:19:04 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2020, 02:58:09 PM »

[...]

If we're going to that extent don't forget one with big hairy man boobs.

« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2020, 03:27:26 PM »

Man cave three alarm fire.

« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2020, 03:34:03 PM »

Man cave three alarm fire.

Hahaha. No doubt. Enjoy.

« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2020, 05:47:06 PM »

[...]

please, we really don't want to go there.

« Reply #55 on: June 18, 2020, 08:39:41 PM »

Man cave three alarm fire.

Get that exhaust system on high!

« Reply #56 on: June 18, 2020, 08:40:57 PM »

Starting the evening with a Southern Draw Cedrus.

« Reply #57 on: June 18, 2020, 09:56:08 PM »

Laranja time.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]