CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: 6/18/2020  (Read 3187 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 6/18/2020
« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2020, 01:22:42 PM »

‘The Bold and the Beautiful’ using blowup dolls for sex scenes in new episodes.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/17/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-using-blowup-dolls-for-sex-scenes/
Sorry I'll be missing that.... ::)  Haven't watch a soap since keeping my grandmother company...and I thought they were weird then.
They are weird but also very interesting. What I mean by that is that they must give the audience just a little bit each day to keep them coming back. Yet, if one misses a year they can be all caught up within half an episode. Not very unlike the banter.
Do we have sex dolls available on the banter, too?  Asking for a friend.
With cigarbanter.com written across the lower back, like a tramp stamp. Coming with the next update.

Threebean

« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2020, 01:42:36 PM »

https://nypost.com/2020/06/17/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-using-blowup-dolls-for-sex-scenes/
Sorry I'll be missing that.... ::)  Haven't watch a soap since keeping my grandmother company...and I thought they were weird then.
They are weird but also very interesting. What I mean by that is that they must give the audience just a little bit each day to keep them coming back. Yet, if one misses a year they can be all caught up within half an episode. Not very unlike the banter.
With cigarbanter.com written across the lower back, like a tramp stamp. Coming with the next update.
Cool. Don't forget the red hair option.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2020, 01:47:29 PM »

It will be included in the next version...

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #48 on: June 18, 2020, 01:53:52 PM »

And Chinese characters on the shoulder that supposedly spell HOPE but really spell BAGEL.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2020, 02:07:14 PM »

And Chinese characters on the shoulder that supposedly spell HOPE but really spell BAGEL.
all well and good, but make sure you include elderly with canes and walkers.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2020, 02:19:04 PM »

Hazzuh!

Threebean

« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2020, 02:58:09 PM »

If we're going to that extent don't forget one with big hairy man boobs.

Threebean

« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2020, 03:27:26 PM »

Man cave three alarm fire.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2020, 03:34:03 PM »

Hahaha. No doubt. Enjoy.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2020, 05:47:06 PM »

If we're going to that extent don't forget one with big hairy man boobs.
please, we really don't want to go there.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #55 on: June 18, 2020, 08:39:41 PM »

Get that exhaust system on high!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #56 on: June 18, 2020, 08:40:57 PM »

Starting the evening with a Southern Draw Cedrus.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #57 on: June 18, 2020, 09:56:08 PM »

Laranja time.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]