Pages: [1] 2 3 4

  • Administrator
6/18/2020
« on: June 18, 2020, 12:28:29 AM »

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2020, 05:46:22 AM »

Getting closer to that weekend...

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2020, 06:37:35 AM »

Getting closer to that weekend...
Are you sure? Sometimes it feels like it's going backwards.

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2020, 07:02:20 AM »

Good morning, Dave.

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2020, 07:04:40 AM »

good morning Dave and Tony.
a 'ho hum' day here.

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2020, 07:07:14 AM »

good morning Dave and Tony.
a 'ho hum' day here.
Looks like it's getting ready to rain here. Doesn't mean much to me because I'm spending time indoors anyway.

Good morning, Dean.

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2020, 07:12:31 AM »

Getting closer to that weekend...
Are you sure? Sometimes it feels like it's going backwards.
Ain't that the damn truth.

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2020, 07:15:17 AM »

good morning Dave and Tony.
a 'ho hum' day here.
Looks like it's getting ready to rain here. Doesn't mean much to me because I'm spending time indoors anyway.

Good morning, Dean.
70° here heading into the 90's with a chance of afternoon showers. all I have planned is hitting the pharmacy drive thru for meds later.

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2020, 07:24:06 AM »

I'm supposed to have a tree trimmer come by this morning and start working. It looks like we're living in a cave because the trees around my house have us completely enveloped. Not a single tree is mine. I guess I just never really noticed how shaded we were until I started working from home. That does explain all the moss growing everywhere.

Waiting on the neighbor to walk passed with his dog so that I can give him the heads-up. Can't wait out here much longer though. I guess he'll figure it out when he hears the chainsaws.

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2020, 07:36:54 AM »

I'm supposed to have a tree trimmer come by this morning and start working. It looks like we're living in a cave because the trees around my house have us completely enveloped. Not a single tree is mine. I guess I just never really noticed how shaded we were until I started working from home. That does explain all the moss growing everywhere.

Waiting on the neighbor to walk passed with his dog so that I can give him the heads-up. Can't wait out here much longer though. I guess he'll figure it out when he hears the chainsaws.
is your neighbor paying for the work?

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2020, 07:53:29 AM »

I'm supposed to have a tree trimmer come by this morning and start working. It looks like we're living in a cave because the trees around my house have us completely enveloped. Not a single tree is mine. I guess I just never really noticed how shaded we were until I started working from home. That does explain all the moss growing everywhere.

Waiting on the neighbor to walk passed with his dog so that I can give him the heads-up. Can't wait out here much longer though. I guess he'll figure it out when he hears the chainsaws.
is your neighbor paying for the work?
Not at all. But I've gotta live next to him for a long time.

Anywho, mission accomplished. He's fine with it.

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2020, 08:03:09 AM »

I'm supposed to have a tree trimmer come by this morning and start working. It looks like we're living in a cave because the trees around my house have us completely enveloped. Not a single tree is mine. I guess I just never really noticed how shaded we were until I started working from home. That does explain all the moss growing everywhere.

Waiting on the neighbor to walk passed with his dog so that I can give him the heads-up. Can't wait out here much longer though. I guess he'll figure it out when he hears the chainsaws.
is your neighbor paying for the work?
Not at all. But I've gotta live next to him for a long time.

Anywho, mission accomplished. He's fine with it.
of course he's fine with it. he gets his trees trimmed and you pay to have it done.
hey, wouldbyou like to make my truck payment while I drive it? 🙄

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2020, 08:20:54 AM »

I'm supposed to have a tree trimmer come by this morning and start working. It looks like we're living in a cave because the trees around my house have us completely enveloped. Not a single tree is mine. I guess I just never really noticed how shaded we were until I started working from home. That does explain all the moss growing everywhere.

Waiting on the neighbor to walk passed with his dog so that I can give him the heads-up. Can't wait out here much longer though. I guess he'll figure it out when he hears the chainsaws.
is your neighbor paying for the work?
Not at all. But I've gotta live next to him for a long time.

Anywho, mission accomplished. He's fine with it.
of course he's fine with it. he gets his trees trimmed and you pay to have it done.
hey, wouldbyou like to make my truck payment while I drive it?
Where do I send the payment?

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2020, 08:47:25 AM »

I'm supposed to have a tree trimmer come by this morning and start working. It looks like we're living in a cave because the trees around my house have us completely enveloped. Not a single tree is mine. I guess I just never really noticed how shaded we were until I started working from home. That does explain all the moss growing everywhere.

Waiting on the neighbor to walk passed with his dog so that I can give him the heads-up. Can't wait out here much longer though. I guess he'll figure it out when he hears the chainsaws.
is your neighbor paying for the work?
Not at all. But I've gotta live next to him for a long time.

Anywho, mission accomplished. He's fine with it.
of course he's fine with it. he gets his trees trimmed and you pay to have it done.
hey, wouldbyou like to make my truck payment while I drive it?
Where do I send the payment?
Don't worry, I'll give you the information. ;)

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2020, 08:51:34 AM »

Morning Tony, Dave and Dean.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4