Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

  • Administrator
6/15/2020
« on: June 15, 2020, 12:01:58 AM »

Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2020, 05:34:49 AM »

No deals for Dad's?

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2020, 05:53:05 AM »

No deals for Dad's?
And no US Open either, which was supposed to be this week. Morning, Rick.

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2020, 05:54:35 AM »

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2020, 06:29:51 AM »

Good morning, Rick and Dave .

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2020, 06:31:56 AM »

Tony - since you were wondering about this last week:

https://fox8.com/news/amazon-considers-removing-dukes-of-hazzard-from-streaming-service-over-confederate-flag/
Interesting. But no big loss. The show didn't hold up and Daisy wasn't in enough scenes.

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2020, 06:51:20 AM »

No deals for Dad's?
And no US Open either, which was supposed to be this week. Morning, Rick.
Good morning Dave and Uncle Tony

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2020, 07:07:27 AM »

Tony - since you were wondering about this last week:

https://fox8.com/news/amazon-considers-removing-dukes-of-hazzard-from-streaming-service-over-confederate-flag/
Interesting. But no big loss. The show didn't hold up and Daisy wasn't in enough scenes.
I'm sure the viewership isn't that great for it these days, but from the reaction to the news, you'd think it was the #1 streaming program on Amazon.

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2020, 07:24:28 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Another all-nighter for work.

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2020, 08:03:58 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Another all-nighter for work.
Well that blows. Sorry to hear it, Bret. In any case, good morning to you.

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2020, 08:04:35 AM »

Tony - since you were wondering about this last week:

https://fox8.com/news/amazon-considers-removing-dukes-of-hazzard-from-streaming-service-over-confederate-flag/
Interesting. But no big loss. The show didn't hold up and Daisy wasn't in enough scenes.
I'm sure the viewership isn't that great for it these days, but from the reaction to the news, you'd think it was the #1 streaming program on Amazon.
I wouldn't know. I get all my news here.

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2020, 08:12:00 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Another all-nighter for work.
Well that blows. Sorry to hear it, Bret. In any case, good morning to you.

It was anticipated. I grabbed a four hour nap yesterday afternoon. And it's going to add up to a big payday. So I'm not complaining.

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2020, 08:15:10 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Another all-nighter for work.
Well that blows. Sorry to hear it, Bret. In any case, good morning to you.

It was anticipated. I grabbed a four hour nap yesterday afternoon. And it's going to add up to a big payday. So I'm not complaining.
I work a lot myself. I know how it is. I could not stand graveyard shift but did/do shift work.

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2020, 08:15:25 AM »

Tony - since you were wondering about this last week:

https://fox8.com/news/amazon-considers-removing-dukes-of-hazzard-from-streaming-service-over-confederate-flag/
Interesting. But no big loss. The show didn't hold up and Daisy wasn't in enough scenes.
I'm sure the viewership isn't that great for it these days, but from the reaction to the news, you'd think it was the #1 streaming program on Amazon.
I wouldn't know. I get all my news here.
"All the news that's fit to bitch about."

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2020, 08:16:33 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Another all-nighter for work.
Well that blows. Sorry to hear it, Bret. In any case, good morning to you.

It was anticipated. I grabbed a four hour nap yesterday afternoon. And it's going to add up to a big payday. So I'm not complaining.
I work a lot myself. I know how it is. I could not stand graveyard shift but did/do shift work.
I had 1 year where I did 4-10 hour days, 4 am-2:30 pm. And that's about all I remember from that year.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5