Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2020, 10:20:23 AM »

I'm thinking about having a breakfast cigar. Looks like I can escape to the yard for a bit. Let me see if I can find something interesting to smoke...
More like a brunch cigar at this point, but I say go for it!
I'm heading out but I'll tuning later just to see what his result is
Me too. My window is slipping away. My current meeting has already gone 20 minutes over.

« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2020, 10:38:23 AM »

I'm thinking about having a breakfast cigar. Looks like I can escape to the yard for a bit. Let me see if I can find something interesting to smoke...
More like a brunch cigar at this point, but I say go for it!
I'm heading out but I'll tuning later just to see what his result is
Me too. My window is slipping away. My current meeting has already gone 20 minutes over.
Might be time for an "internet outage".

« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2020, 11:12:01 AM »

I went with an E.P. Carrillo New Wave robusto. It's every bit as good as I remembered it.

« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2020, 11:14:58 AM »

I'm thinking about having a breakfast cigar. Looks like I can escape to the yard for a bit. Let me see if I can find something interesting to smoke...
More like a brunch cigar at this point, but I say go for it!
I'm heading out but I'll tuning later just to see what his result is
Me too. My window is slipping away. My current meeting has already gone 20 minutes over.
Might be time for an "internet outage".
I'll keep that one in my back pocket.

« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2020, 11:20:15 AM »

I went with an E.P. Carrillo New Wave robusto. It's every bit as good as I remembered it.

I'm hitting the sweet spot now. Kind of wish I had gone for something larger. This will be done before too long.

« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2020, 11:23:23 AM »

I went with an E.P. Carrillo New Wave robusto. It's every bit as good as I remembered it.

An excellent choice.

« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2020, 11:23:56 AM »

I went with an E.P. Carrillo New Wave robusto. It's every bit as good as I remembered it.

I'm hitting the sweet spot now. Kind of wish I had gone for something larger. This will be done before too long.

« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2020, 11:25:46 AM »

I went with an E.P. Carrillo New Wave robusto. It's every bit as good as I remembered it.

I'm hitting the sweet spot now. Kind of wish I had gone for something larger. This will be done before too long.

I left that wide open.

« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2020, 11:30:20 AM »

I went with an E.P. Carrillo New Wave robusto. It's every bit as good as I remembered it.

I'm hitting the sweet spot now. Kind of wish I had gone for something larger. This will be done before too long.

I left that wide open.

« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2020, 11:34:27 AM »

I am going to try to schedule a daily break going forward. The day is just about perfect here today. About 80° with very little humidity. No insects at this hour to pester me either.

« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2020, 11:43:11 AM »

I am going to try to schedule a daily break going forward. The day is just about perfect here today. About 80° with very little humidity. No insects at this hour to pester me either.
I've got insects here pestering me, but the wife insists I call them children.

« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2020, 11:46:15 AM »

I am going to try to schedule a daily break going forward. The day is just about perfect here today. About 80° with very little humidity. No insects at this hour to pester me either.
I've got insects here pestering me, but the wife insists I call them children.
Mine are sleeping in. Field day today. WTF?

« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2020, 11:47:59 AM »

I am going to try to schedule a daily break going forward. The day is just about perfect here today. About 80° with very little humidity. No insects at this hour to pester me either.
I've got insects here pestering me, but the wife insists I call them children.
Mine are sleeping in. Field day today. WTF?
School was too lazy to cancel it, I guess. Mine have been done since last Friday, I think. Hard to even remember at this point.

« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2020, 11:54:01 AM »

I am going to try to schedule a daily break going forward. The day is just about perfect here today. About 80° with very little humidity. No insects at this hour to pester me either.
I've got insects here pestering me, but the wife insists I call them children.
Mine are sleeping in. Field day today. WTF?
School was too lazy to cancel it, I guess. Mine have been done since last Friday, I think. Hard to even remember at this point.
Pretty sure school ended in March but whatever. Officially, they still have another week.

« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2020, 12:00:14 PM »

Definitely smoked that one faster than I usually do. Nice way to spend 45 minutes though. Back to the grind.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5