Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2020, 08:06:18 AM »

I think we need to start replacing all the statues being removed and torn down with statues of pacifiers and tampons.
After that, we can build some safe spaces for all the people so broken up about the loss of statues of their heroes.
the local gun shop is my safe place.
They've probably got some great overcompensation specials going on right now.
actually they got great specials on all sizes. thank you Antifa and BLM.
Business must be pretty slow if they have to run specials on everything. Sorry to hear that, thoughts and prayers.

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2020, 08:35:12 AM »

Good morning Guys. Bean posted last night on Sambo's last restaurant changing name. I was reading that wondering what's next? Aside from tearing down statues and burning buildings. I just think it's going to take a long time to heal as a nation. I personally feel that there is no reason to break laws. NONE!

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2020, 08:36:24 AM »

Good morning statues, statuettes, and otheridentifying. Two red lights on the way in this morning.  Double turds!

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2020, 08:37:05 AM »

Good morning statues, statuettes, and otheridentifying. Two red lights on the way in this morning.  Double turds!
SPAULDING!

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2020, 08:38:59 AM »

Good morning Guys. Bean posted last night on Sambo's last restaurant changing name. I was reading that wondering what's next? Aside from tearing down statues and burning buildings. I just think it's going to take a long time to heal as a nation. I personally feel that there is no reason to break laws. NONE!
Looks like they used to have locations in the area, but there's only one left, in CA. Never heard of it myself.

« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2020, 09:20:25 AM »

daughter out of surgery. everything went well. just waiting to hear from pathology.

« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2020, 09:21:17 AM »

Good morning statues, statuettes, and otheridentifying. Two red lights on the way in this morning.  Double turds!
RedLightsMatter.

« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2020, 09:23:14 AM »

Good morning statues, statuettes, and otheridentifying. Two red lights on the way in this morning.  Double turds!
At that point you should turn around and try again. WTF?

Good morning anyway, Mark.

« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2020, 09:24:34 AM »

daughter out of surgery. everything went well. just waiting to hear from pathology.
Oof. Didn't realize something was going on. Godspeed!

« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2020, 09:37:30 AM »

daughter out of surgery. everything went well. just waiting to hear from pathology.
Oof. Didn't realize something was going on. Godspeed!
I didn't either until 6:30 this morning.

« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2020, 09:58:21 AM »

I'm thinking about having a breakfast cigar. Looks like I can escape to the yard for a bit. Let me see if I can find something interesting to smoke...

« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2020, 10:00:35 AM »

daughter out of surgery. everything went well. just waiting to hear from pathology.
Oof. Didn't realize something was going on. Godspeed!
I didn't either until 6:30 this morning.
Double oof.

« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2020, 10:00:58 AM »

I'm thinking about having a breakfast cigar. Looks like I can escape to the yard for a bit. Let me see if I can find something interesting to smoke...
More like a brunch cigar at this point, but I say go for it!

« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2020, 10:04:56 AM »

I'm thinking about having a breakfast cigar. Looks like I can escape to the yard for a bit. Let me see if I can find something interesting to smoke...
More like a brunch cigar at this point, but I say go for it!
I'm heading out but I'll tuning later just to see what his result is

« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2020, 10:05:35 AM »

daughter out of surgery. everything went well. just waiting to hear from pathology.
Oof. Didn't realize something was going on. Godspeed!
I didn't either until 6:30 this morning.
Hope things go well
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5