Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

  • Administrator
6/12/2020
« on: June 12, 2020, 12:03:12 AM »

It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/12/2020
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2020, 01:23:32 AM »

TGIF I need a day off!

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2020, 05:43:48 AM »

TGIF I need a day off!
me too.
morning Dave.

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2020, 05:55:30 AM »

Friday!

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2020, 06:52:50 AM »

I think we need to start replacing all the statues being removed and torn down with statues of pacifiers and tampons.

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2020, 07:09:20 AM »

Good morning, Dean and Dave. I'm assuming Oy posted before going to bed.

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2020, 07:09:49 AM »

Friday!
morning Dave. another week closer to retirement.

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2020, 07:10:27 AM »

Good morning, Dean and Dave. I'm assuming Oy posted before going to bed.
morning Tony.
or he was on his way to work.

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2020, 07:13:53 AM »

I think we need to start replacing all the statues being removed and torn down with statues of pacifiers and tampons.
After that, we can build some safe spaces for all the people so broken up about the loss of statues of their heroes.

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2020, 07:15:07 AM »

I think we need to start replacing all the statues being removed and torn down with statues of pacifiers and tampons.
When it comes to statues, I prefer the abstract kind. Leaving the interpretation up to the viewer. Whereas I generally do not feel the same about paintings. With all that said, I'm sure pacifiers and tampons could make for an interesting installation.

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2020, 07:20:22 AM »

I think we need to start replacing all the statues being removed and torn down with statues of pacifiers and tampons.
After that, we can build some safe spaces for all the people so broken up about the loss of statues of their heroes.
the local gun shop is my safe place.

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2020, 07:29:44 AM »

I think we need to start replacing all the statues being removed and torn down with statues of pacifiers and tampons.
After that, we can build some safe spaces for all the people so broken up about the loss of statues of their heroes.
the local gun shop is my safe place.
They've probably got some great overcompensation specials going on right now.

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2020, 07:42:39 AM »

I think we need to start replacing all the statues being removed and torn down with statues of pacifiers and tampons.
After that, we can build some safe spaces for all the people so broken up about the loss of statues of their heroes.
the local gun shop is my safe place.
They've probably got some great overcompensation specials going on right now.
actually they got great specials on all sizes. thank you Antifa and BLM.

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2020, 07:49:32 AM »

sun day. 🌞

« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2020, 08:04:55 AM »

sun day.
Don't rush it. It's still Friday.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5