Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

  • Administrator
6/11/2020
« on: June 11, 2020, 12:00:16 AM »

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2020, 05:54:21 AM »

Morning, all. Had some weather come through last night and really knocked out those high temps we had the last 2 days.

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2020, 06:01:53 AM »

Morning, all. Had some weather come through last night and really knocked out those high temps we had the last 2 days.
good morning Dave. been hot and humid here. even with all the rain we got there wasn't much cooling.

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2020, 06:33:48 AM »

Morning, all. Had some weather come through last night and really knocked out those high temps we had the last 2 days.
good morning Dave. been hot and humid here. even with all the rain we got there wasn't much cooling.
Got up to 92 here each of the last 2 days. Only 65 right now, getting up to 75 today.

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2020, 06:42:07 AM »

Morning, all. Had some weather come through last night and really knocked out those high temps we had the last 2 days.
Same here. Strong winds, heavy rain showers. It's 22 degrees lower as the high

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2020, 06:49:32 AM »

Good morning, Dave, Dean, and Rick. I'm already on my 2nd meeting and a few minutes from my third. Is it Friday yet?

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2020, 07:06:38 AM »

Good morning, Dave, Dean, and Rick. I'm already on my 2nd meeting and a few minutes from my third. Is it Friday yet?
just finished an early meeting myself.
morning Tony.

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2020, 07:07:46 AM »

Morning, all. Had some weather come through last night and really knocked out those high temps we had the last 2 days.
Same here. Strong winds, heavy rain showers. It's 22 degrees lower as the high
75 and cloudy here heading for the low 90's.
morning Rick.

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2020, 07:13:28 AM »

Good morning, Dave, Dean, and Rick. I'm already on my 2nd meeting and a few minutes from my third. Is it Friday yet?
I was going to comment about how I was meeting free today, then checked my schedule and saw I have one at 10. Womp womp. Just a one-on-one with my manager, hoping she cancels it due to lack of anything to talk about. My last manager was like that, and would cancel them if there was nothing new. That was her only redeeming quality.

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2020, 07:30:27 AM »

Good morning, Dave, Dean, and Rick. I'm already on my 2nd meeting and a few minutes from my third. Is it Friday yet?
I was going to comment about how I was meeting free today, then checked my schedule and saw I have one at 10. Womp womp. Just a one-on-one with my manager, hoping she cancels it due to lack of anything to talk about. My last manager was like that, and would cancel them if there was nothing new. That was her only redeeming quality.
a woman that has nothing to talk about. I don't believe it.

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2020, 07:35:19 AM »

finishing up breakfast.

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2020, 07:36:38 AM »

Good morning, Dave, Dean, and Rick. I'm already on my 2nd meeting and a few minutes from my third. Is it Friday yet?
I was going to comment about how I was meeting free today, then checked my schedule and saw I have one at 10. Womp womp. Just a one-on-one with my manager, hoping she cancels it due to lack of anything to talk about. My last manager was like that, and would cancel them if there was nothing new. That was her only redeeming quality.
a woman that has nothing to talk about. I don't believe it.
She is a little rough around the edges, as women go. I called her the Outdoor Cat.

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2020, 07:36:56 AM »

finishing up breakfast.
Better than mine, which was Cheerios.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6