Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

  • Administrator
6/8/2020
« on: June 08, 2020, 12:00:13 AM »

Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/8/2020
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2020, 12:17:18 AM »

Nice deal

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2020, 05:24:55 AM »

Good morning usual suspects.

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2020, 05:45:23 AM »

Morning, boyos.

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2020, 06:19:16 AM »

Happy Monday?
morning Dave, Rick, and Dave.

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2020, 06:33:28 AM »

Happy Monday?
morning Dave, Rick, and Dave.
Well, at the very least, it IS Monday. Morning, Dean.

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2020, 06:55:49 AM »

Happy Monday?
morning Dave, Rick, and Dave.
Well, at the very least, it IS Monday. Morning, Dean.
Good morning Dean and Dave.

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2020, 06:58:00 AM »

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2020, 06:58:52 AM »

Good morning, Rick, Dave, and Dean.

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2020, 06:59:51 AM »

Morning, boyos.
I was starting to worry about you because you dropped off so abruptly. Hope all is well with you and the fam.

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2020, 07:14:20 AM »

Morning, boyos.
I was starting to worry about you because you dropped off so abruptly. Hope all is well with you and the fam.
All is not, unfortunately, we lost my grandma Wednesday morning. She'd been in a nursing home since December, and we knew the end was sooner rather than later, but her body finally gave up. The pandemic was the worst wrinkle, because I wasn't able to visit her the last couple of months. We said our final goodbyes on a beautiful morning this past Saturday.

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2020, 07:20:55 AM »

Good morning, Rick, Dave, and Dean.
morning Tony.

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2020, 07:21:58 AM »

Morning, boyos.
I was starting to worry about you because you dropped off so abruptly. Hope all is well with you and the fam.
All is not, unfortunately, we lost my grandma Wednesday morning. She'd been in a nursing home since December, and we knew the end was sooner rather than later, but her body finally gave up. The pandemic was the worst wrinkle, because I wasn't able to visit her the last couple of months. We said our final goodbyes on a beautiful morning this past Saturday.
sorry to hear that Dave. prayers.

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2020, 07:38:02 AM »

Morning, boyos.
I was starting to worry about you because you dropped off so abruptly. Hope all is well with you and the fam.
All is not, unfortunately, we lost my grandma Wednesday morning. She'd been in a nursing home since December, and we knew the end was sooner rather than later, but her body finally gave up. The pandemic was the worst wrinkle, because I wasn't able to visit her the last couple of months. We said our final goodbyes on a beautiful morning this past Saturday.
Dave, I'm very sorry for your loss. These times are especially tough. Prayers for you and your family.

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2020, 07:42:20 AM »

Morning, boyos.
I was starting to worry about you because you dropped off so abruptly. Hope all is well with you and the fam.
All is not, unfortunately, we lost my grandma Wednesday morning. She'd been in a nursing home since December, and we knew the end was sooner rather than later, but her body finally gave up. The pandemic was the worst wrinkle, because I wasn't able to visit her the last couple of months. We said our final goodbyes on a beautiful morning this past Saturday.
I'm so sorry to hear it. My condolences to you all. We had a similar situation occur with my wife's grandmother during this pandemic. Terrible situation.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6