Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2020, 01:27:30 PM »

Good afternoon, Dave and Rick.
Hello Tony, Dean, and anyone kicking around. I'm at Walmart with the Wifey. This place is too busy for my liking.
Logged

fnsmag

  • Newbie Status
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2020, 01:35:58 PM »

Good afternoon, Dave and Rick.
Hello Tony, Dean, and anyone kicking around. I'm at Walmart with the Wifey. This place is too busy for my liking.
I won’t go into our Walmart these days. Complete shit show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2020, 01:38:10 PM »

Good afternoon, Dave and Rick.
Hello Tony, Dean, and anyone kicking around. I'm at Walmart with the Wifey. This place is too busy for my liking.
I won’t go into our Walmart these days. Complete shit show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
indeed. I agree with the newbie.

« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2020, 01:39:13 PM »

Good afternoon, Dave and Rick.
Hello Tony, Dean, and anyone kicking around. I'm at Walmart with the Wifey. This place is too busy for my liking.
how's the purse hanging? 🤣

« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2020, 01:52:40 PM »

Good afternoon, Dave and Rick.
Hello Tony, Dean, and anyone kicking around. I'm at Walmart with the Wifey. This place is too busy for my liking.
how's the purse hanging?
Kind of don't have choice. I need insulin for my dog and this is the cheapest. Plus, I can get some produce etc.

« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2020, 01:54:28 PM »

Good afternoon, Dave and Rick.
Hello Tony, Dean, and anyone kicking around. I'm at Walmart with the Wifey. This place is too busy for my liking.
I won’t go into our Walmart these days. Complete shit show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you go into settings on Tapatalk. You can remove the tag saying using iPhone.
Logged

fnsmag

  • Newbie Status
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2020, 02:22:52 PM »

Good afternoon, Dave and Rick.
Hello Tony, Dean, and anyone kicking around. I'm at Walmart with the Wifey. This place is too busy for my liking.
I won’t go into our Walmart these days. Complete shit show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you go into settings on Tapatalk. You can remove the tag saying using iPhone.
Thanks for the heads up. Fixed it.

« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2020, 02:33:42 PM »

Good afternoon, Dave and Rick.
Hello Tony, Dean, and anyone kicking around. I'm at Walmart with the Wifey. This place is too busy for my liking.
I won’t go into our Walmart these days. Complete shit show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you go into settings on Tapatalk. You can remove the tag saying using iPhone.
Thanks for the heads up. Fixed it.
Glad to help. Can't wait to get outta here. Still in Walmart. I'm pushing the cart. I can't hold the Wife's purse

« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2020, 02:46:51 PM »

okay, I've let these rest for what 2 weeks? I think, maybe more. I will let you know my thoughts in a hour or so.
I can't wait to hear. Haven't been overly impressed with Nica Libres but since it says Aganorsa that kind of changes things.
I thought it was a pretty good smoke. pre-light smelled and tasted of chocolate. supposedly it was medium to full bodied, I felt it was more of a mild to medium cigar. bit of coffee and a little sweet. hints of spice throughout though. not a typical Nicaraguan puro.
Nice review. Thanks.

« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2020, 02:48:17 PM »

Morning DunkinTony, TubbinDean and CommutusInterruptisBean.
I take exception... That's KrispyTony!
I thought that first, then thought of the other connotations for that one.

« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2020, 02:48:48 PM »

Good afternoon, Dave and Rick.
Hello Tony, Dean, and anyone kicking around. I'm at Walmart with the Wifey. This place is too busy for my liking.
I won’t go into our Walmart these days. Complete shit show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you go into settings on Tapatalk. You can remove the tag saying using iPhone.
Thanks for the heads up. Fixed it.
Howdy, Darrin. Smoke anything good lately?

« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2020, 02:49:23 PM »

Good afternoon, Dave and Rick.
Hello Tony, Dean, and anyone kicking around. I'm at Walmart with the Wifey. This place is too busy for my liking.
Brave man you are!

« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2020, 02:50:28 PM »

Morning DunkinTony, TubbinDean and CommutusInterruptisBean.
I take exception... That's KrispyTony!
I thought that first, then thought of the other connotations for that one.
Hahaha. I can see your point.
Logged

fnsmag

  • Newbie Status
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2020, 02:52:27 PM »

Good afternoon, Dave and Rick.
Hello Tony, Dean, and anyone kicking around. I'm at Walmart with the Wifey. This place is too busy for my liking.
I won’t go into our Walmart these days. Complete shit show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you go into settings on Tapatalk. You can remove the tag saying using iPhone.
Thanks for the heads up. Fixed it.
Howdy, Darrin. Smoke anything good lately?
Had an Alec Bradley Mundial yesterday evening. Not bad but I probably wouldn’t get more of them.

« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2020, 03:22:12 PM »

Good afternoon, Dave and Rick.
Hello Tony, Dean, and anyone kicking around. I'm at Walmart with the Wifey. This place is too busy for my liking.
I won’t go into our Walmart these days. Complete shit show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you go into settings on Tapatalk. You can remove the tag saying using iPhone.
Thanks for the heads up. Fixed it.
Good thing, too.  A few more of those and certain people would have started cracking wise.  Ask me how I know. ;)
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4