Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2020, 08:17:59 AM »

Curious about the "new" Larajana's at door #2 on the sis.  Guess we'll need to wait for SenseiDave to clock in.
Don't hesitate. Cheaper than my box purchase when you break it down and very, very good cigar.

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2020, 08:18:37 AM »

Busy busy for me today.

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2020, 08:20:02 AM »

Good morning Dean, Rick, and Mr. Mayor.  One red light on the way in. My day is ruined.
one? out of how many?
Out of seven, but that's not the point! One is too many!

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2020, 08:35:17 AM »

Curious about the "new" Larajana's at door #2 on the sis.  Guess we'll need to wait for SenseiDave to clock in.
Don't hesitate. Cheaper than my box purchase when you break it down and very, very good cigar.

Are they box pressed?  No mention of that in the sis text, but your photo looks like maybe.

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2020, 08:39:11 AM »

I'm feeling generous today so am "paying it forward".

Hello,

I'm Charles W. Jackson Jr., the mega winner of $344.6 million Power Ball Mega Millions Jackpot, I'm donating to 5 random individuals if you get this email then your email was selected after a spin ball. I have spread most of my wealth over a number of charities and organizations. I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $2 Million USD to you as one of the selected 5, to verify my winnings please see my you tube page below.

WATCH ME HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MUR8QEIMQI

THIS IS YOUR DONATION CODE: [NCPB201906]

Hope to make you and your family happy.

Regards,
Charles W. Jackson Jr.

« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2020, 08:48:40 AM »

Curious about the "new" Larajana's at door #2 on the sis.  Guess we'll need to wait for SenseiDave to clock in.
Don't hesitate. Cheaper than my box purchase when you break it down and very, very good cigar.

Are they box pressed?  No mention of that in the sis text, but your photo looks like maybe.
Definitely box pressed, toros are a great size

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2020, 09:03:01 AM »

Curious about the "new" Larajana's at door #2 on the sis.  Guess we'll need to wait for SenseiDave to clock in.
Don't hesitate. Cheaper than my box purchase when you break it down and very, very good cigar.
I think I've purchased a single and have it back at the office. Wonder how those cigars are holding up. My guess is that the rats ate 'em.

« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2020, 09:03:50 AM »

Good morning Dean, Rick, and Mr. Mayor.  One red light on the way in. My day is ruined.
Maybe it can only go up from here? Good morning, Mark.

« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2020, 09:05:21 AM »

I'm feeling generous today so am "paying it forward".

Hello,

I'm Charles W. Jackson Jr., the mega winner of $344.6 million Power Ball Mega Millions Jackpot, I'm donating to 5 random individuals if you get this email then your email was selected after a spin ball. I have spread most of my wealth over a number of charities and organizations. I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $2 Million USD to you as one of the selected 5, to verify my winnings please see my you tube page below.

WATCH ME HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MUR8QEIMQI

THIS IS YOUR DONATION CODE: [NCPB201906]

Hope to make you and your family happy.

Regards,
Charles W. Jackson Jr.

You are too kind. Let me go find my checking account number...

« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2020, 09:06:17 AM »

Curious about the "new" Larajana's at door #2 on the sis.  Guess we'll need to wait for SenseiDave to clock in.
Don't hesitate. Cheaper than my box purchase when you break it down and very, very good cigar.

Are they box pressed?  No mention of that in the sis text, but your photo looks like maybe.
Definitely box pressed, toros are a great size
Hey Scott. How goes it?
Logged

fnsmag

  • Newbie Status
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2020, 09:12:31 AM »

I'm feeling generous today so am "paying it forward".

Hello,

I'm Charles W. Jackson Jr., the mega winner of $344.6 million Power Ball Mega Millions Jackpot, I'm donating to 5 random individuals if you get this email then your email was selected after a spin ball. I have spread most of my wealth over a number of charities and organizations. I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $2 Million USD to you as one of the selected 5, to verify my winnings please see my you tube page below.

WATCH ME HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MUR8QEIMQI

THIS IS YOUR DONATION CODE: [NCPB201906]

Hope to make you and your family happy.

Regards,
Charles W. Jackson Jr.

Seems legit. It’s not a Nigerian prince.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2020, 09:23:55 AM »

Good morning, Darrin. What cigars will you be buying with your new found money?
Logged

fnsmag

  • Newbie Status
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2020, 09:27:53 AM »

Good morning, Darrin. What cigars will you be buying with your new found money?
All the Gurkha’s I can get my hands on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2020, 09:37:41 AM »

Curious about the "new" Larajana's at door #2 on the sis.  Guess we'll need to wait for SenseiDave to clock in.
Don't hesitate. Cheaper than my box purchase when you break it down and very, very good cigar.

Are they box pressed?  No mention of that in the sis text, but your photo looks like maybe.
Definitely box pressed, toros are a great size
Hey Scott. How goes it?
Pretty well, how's everything by you?

« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2020, 09:45:50 AM »

Curious about the "new" Larajana's at door #2 on the sis.  Guess we'll need to wait for SenseiDave to clock in.
Don't hesitate. Cheaper than my box purchase when you break it down and very, very good cigar.

Are they box pressed?  No mention of that in the sis text, but your photo looks like maybe.
Definitely box pressed, toros are a great size
Hey Scott. How goes it?
Pretty well, how's everything by you?
Work has been super busy. Started my day at 4:30 today. Wife is stressed out with her mom because she's having some health issues. But overall, things are good. Kids seem happy. Hoping to make some cigar time this weekend.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4