Pages: 1 2 [3]

« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2020, 02:30:03 PM »

Weather rock. Oliva Cain CT
It doesn't look wet nor white. Where's the rope?

« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2020, 02:39:45 PM »

Weather rock. Oliva Cain CT
It doesn't look wet nor white. Where's the rope?
Where's the rope?!?!  Racist!

« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2020, 02:56:52 PM »

Weather rock. Oliva Cain CT
It doesn't look wet nor white. Where's the rope?
Where's the rope?!?!  Racist!
Taken out of context, I'd have to agree with you. But recently Deano told us that the rope is used to determine if the wind is blowing and in which direction. I'm not sure what to believe any more.

« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2020, 08:31:27 PM »

Weather rock. Oliva Cain CT
It doesn't look wet nor white. Where's the rope?
Where's the rope?!?!  Racist!
Taken out of context, I'd have to agree with you. But recently Deano told us that the rope is used to determine if the wind is blowing and in which direction. I'm not sure what to believe any more.
Mr Bean you were on sabbatical. We were having fun talking about the weather. It was actually one of our more productive days

« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2020, 08:36:23 PM »

This cigar is really good. I dropped it and cracked the wrapper which won't effect it. It is nicely blended.

« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2020, 08:37:39 PM »

This cigar is really good. I dropped it and cracked the wrapper which won't effect it. It is nicely blended.
Photo would be nice...

« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2020, 09:01:17 PM »

Weather rock. Oliva Cain CT
It doesn't look wet nor white. Where's the rope?
Where's the rope?!?!  Racist!
Taken out of context, I'd have to agree with you. But recently Deano told us that the rope is used to determine if the wind is blowing and in which direction. I'm not sure what to believe any more.
Mr Bean you were on sabbatical. We were having fun talking about the weather. It was actually one of our more productive days
I know, I was in on that Dean weather tutorial.  I was just working on my being offended and accusatory.  It seems to be how one fits in these days.

« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2020, 10:39:48 PM »

Weather rock. Oliva Cain CT
It doesn't look wet nor white. Where's the rope?
Where's the rope?!?!  Racist!
Taken out of context, I'd have to agree with you. But recently Deano told us that the rope is used to determine if the wind is blowing and in which direction. I'm not sure what to believe any more.
Mr Bean you were on sabbatical. We were having fun talking about the weather. It was actually one of our more productive days
I know, I was in on that Dean weather tutorial.  I was just working on my being offended and accusatory.  It seems to be how one fits in these days.
That offends me.

« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2020, 10:42:13 PM »

Missing ClemsonDave today. I'm not sure which rapper to wish a happy birthday.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]