Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2020, 09:31:30 AM »

Happy Birthday Redfish Dave!
I don't believe you without a tug I two
he sent me this.
Well Happy birthday to Texas Redfish.
No nasty foot photos please. Who doesn't like a woman with some well manicured toes done up with some nice high heels? But there are some woman with nasty feet, now that's a turn off

« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2020, 09:37:24 AM »

Happy Birthday Redfish Dave!
I don't believe you without a tug I two
he sent me this.
Well Happy birthday to Texas Redfish.
No nasty foot photos please. Who doesn't like a woman with some well manicured toes done up with some nice high heels? But there are some woman with nasty feet, now that's a turn off
you sure know how to kill an erotic fascination.

« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2020, 09:38:10 AM »

Happy Birthday Redfish Dave!
I don't believe you without a tug I two
he sent me this.
Well Happy birthday to Texas Redfish.
No nasty foot photos please. Who doesn't like a woman with some well manicured toes done up with some nice high heels? But there are some woman with nasty feet, now that's a turn off
Worse photos have been posted here.  Just sayin'.

« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2020, 10:19:20 AM »

Happy Birthday Redfish Dave!
I don't believe you without a tug I two
he sent me this.
Well Happy birthday to Texas Redfish.
No nasty foot photos please. Who doesn't like a woman with some well manicured toes done up with some nice high heels? But there are some woman with nasty feet, now that's a turn off
Worse photos have been posted here.  Just sayin'.

« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2020, 10:20:46 AM »

Happy Birthday Redfish Dave!
I don't believe you without a tug I two
he sent me this.
Well Happy birthday to Texas Redfish.
No nasty foot photos please. Who doesn't like a woman with some well manicured toes done up with some nice high heels? But there are some woman with nasty feet, now that's a turn off
Worse photos have been posted here.  Just sayin'.
Oh my, that should get Rick's motor runnin'.

« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2020, 10:46:57 AM »

Happy Birthday Redfish Dave!
I don't believe you without a tug I two
he sent me this.
Well Happy birthday to Texas Redfish.
No nasty foot photos please. Who doesn't like a woman with some well manicured toes done up with some nice high heels? But there are some woman with nasty feet, now that's a turn off
Worse photos have been posted here.  Just sayin'.
Oh my, that should get Rick's motor runnin'.
Yeah, I'm glad I didn't eat lunch yet. You had to go and do that huh?

« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2020, 11:00:01 AM »

Happy Birthday Redfish Dave!
I don't believe you without a tug I two
he sent me this.
Well Happy birthday to Texas Redfish.
No nasty foot photos please. Who doesn't like a woman with some well manicured toes done up with some nice high heels? But there are some woman with nasty feet, now that's a turn off
Worse photos have been posted here.  Just sayin'.
Oh my, that should get Rick's motor runnin'.
Yeah, I'm glad I didn't eat lunch yet. You had to go and do that huh?
well, you ruined a good fantasy. thought that's what you were into. 🤣

« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2020, 11:02:19 AM »

Happy Birthday Redfish Dave!
I don't believe you without a tug I two
he sent me this.
Well Happy birthday to Texas Redfish.
No nasty foot photos please. Who doesn't like a woman with some well manicured toes done up with some nice high heels? But there are some woman with nasty feet, now that's a turn off
Worse photos have been posted here.  Just sayin'.
Oh my, that should get Rick's motor runnin'.
Yeah, I'm glad I didn't eat lunch yet. You had to go and do that huh?
well, you ruined a good fantasy. thought that's what you were into. 🤣
You brought it on yourself, Rick.

« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2020, 11:21:00 AM »

My daughter is now asking me, "what kind of a site are you on?" It's a good thing I have the therapist on speed dial.

« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2020, 11:32:24 AM »

My daughter is now asking me, "what kind of a site are you on?" It's a good thing I have the therapist on speed dial.
LALTS

« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2020, 11:59:27 AM »

Happy Birthday Redfish Dave!
I don't believe you without a tug I two
he sent me this.
Well Happy birthday to Texas Redfish.
No nasty foot photos please. Who doesn't like a woman with some well manicured toes done up with some nice high heels? But there are some woman with nasty feet, now that's a turn off
Worse photos have been posted here.  Just sayin'.
Oh my, that should get Rick's motor runnin'.
Yeah, I'm glad I didn't eat lunch yet. You had to go and do that huh?
well, you ruined a good fantasy. thought that's what you were into.
You brought it on yourself, Rick.
My sounds are usually self inflicted

« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2020, 12:00:16 PM »

Happy Birthday Redfish Dave!
I don't believe you without a tug I two
he sent me this.
Well Happy birthday to Texas Redfish.
No nasty foot photos please. Who doesn't like a woman with some well manicured toes done up with some nice high heels? But there are some woman with nasty feet, now that's a turn off
Worse photos have been posted here.  Just sayin'.
Oh my, that should get Rick's motor runnin'.
Yeah, I'm glad I didn't eat lunch yet. You had to go and do that huh?
well, you ruined a good fantasy. thought that's what you were into.
You brought it on yourself, Rick.
My sounds are usually self inflicted
Wounds, spell checker but yeah my sounds too lol

« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2020, 12:31:30 PM »

Good morning Dean and Dave. It's 50 out at the moment and it feels like 32.
72° here. realfeel 81°, going into the low 90's. humidity 96%.
44 here now, but getting up to 72 later.
High of 62 and no rain. I'll take it.
That was us yesterday. Got the front lawn cut, but didn't have any more room in the bin for the back yard grass, since it was the second cutting of the week. That fertilizer I put down a few weeks ago is working like gang busters.
I don't doubt it. I was going to put some down too but I'm not sure I want the extra work. As it is, the grass is growing pretty well here.
I put down fertilizer a few years ago. realized I had more weeds than grass.
Well what I want to put down is a weed and feed. Isn't that the same as fertilizer? I dunno, I'm an indoor guy.
Ummmmm   ....."feed" is fertilizer.

« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2020, 12:32:20 PM »

Happy Birthday Redfish Dave!
I don't believe you without a tug I two
What are you tugging?

« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2020, 12:34:49 PM »

Happy Birthday Redfish Dave!
I don't believe you without a tug I two
he sent me this.
Well Happy birthday to Texas Redfish.
No nasty foot photos please. Who doesn't like a woman with some well manicured toes done up with some nice high heels? But there are some woman with nasty feet, now that's a turn off
Worse photos have been posted here.  Just sayin'.
It wasn't meant as a challenge, really!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5