Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2020, 08:30:20 AM »

Today's Joe looks an awful lot like Dean.
I'm not even sure I remember where to look...
I couldn't quite figure it out from my mobile app but I'll confirm the Joe I saw on my desktop is either Dean or his long lost twin.
CI is no longer accessible to me so I have no idea where or what to look at.

« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2020, 08:30:26 AM »

morning Rick and Dave.
Good morning Dean and Dave.
More today
foggy here this morning but calling for sun and mid 80's.
Got up to 89 here yesterday. Only 81 today, then into the 60s this weekend.
Better than 30s, I'll take it! Spent some time in the heat yesterday, mowing the lawn and such.
I did the same. Grass has really taken off this year, been growing like crazy.

« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2020, 08:30:47 AM »

Good morning, Rick, Dave, and Dean.
morning Tony.

« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2020, 08:38:26 AM »

morning Rick and Dave.
Good morning Dean and Dave.
More today
foggy here this morning but calling for sun and mid 80's.
Got up to 89 here yesterday. Only 81 today, then into the 60s this weekend.
Better than 30s, I'll take it! Spent some time in the heat yesterday, mowing the lawn and such.
I did the same. Grass has really taken off this year, been growing like crazy.
I did the same. Broke a record here. Got up to 91 yesterday

« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2020, 08:39:20 AM »

morning Rick and Dave.
Good morning Dean and Dave.
More today
foggy here this morning but calling for sun and mid 80's.
Got up to 89 here yesterday. Only 81 today, then into the 60s this weekend.
Better than 30s, I'll take it! Spent some time in the heat yesterday, mowing the lawn and such.
Dean wants to know. Did you have a cigar?

« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2020, 08:40:12 AM »

My morning cigar going here.

« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2020, 08:41:49 AM »

Today's Joe looks an awful lot like Dean.
I'm not even sure I remember where to look...
I couldn't quite figure it out from my mobile app but I'll confirm the Joe I saw on my desktop is either Dean or his long lost twin.
CI is no longer accessible to me so I have no idea where or what to look at.
Today's Joe on joecigar.com:

« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2020, 08:44:29 AM »

morning Rick and Dave.
Good morning Dean and Dave.
More today
foggy here this morning but calling for sun and mid 80's.
Got up to 89 here yesterday. Only 81 today, then into the 60s this weekend.
Better than 30s, I'll take it! Spent some time in the heat yesterday, mowing the lawn and such.
Dean wants to know. Did you have a cigar?
I did not. Spent most of the time trying to install new string in the weed whacker. It wasn't a leisurely stroll back and forth on the lawn. I got the job done and went back into the a/c.

« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2020, 08:45:17 AM »

My morning cigar going here.
my second of the day, between water therapy.

« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2020, 08:48:25 AM »

Today's Joe looks an awful lot like Dean.
I'm not even sure I remember where to look...
I couldn't quite figure it out from my mobile app but I'll confirm the Joe I saw on my desktop is either Dean or his long lost twin.
CI is no longer accessible to me so I have no idea where or what to look at.
Today's Joe on joecigar.com:

nope. not even close.

« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2020, 08:53:32 AM »

Today's Joe looks an awful lot like Dean.
I'm not even sure I remember where to look...
I couldn't quite figure it out from my mobile app but I'll confirm the Joe I saw on my desktop is either Dean or his long lost twin.
CI is no longer accessible to me so I have no idea where or what to look at.
Today's Joe on joecigar.com:

nope. not even close.
I can see the resemblance

« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2020, 09:09:57 AM »

Today's Joe looks an awful lot like Dean.
I'm not even sure I remember where to look...
I couldn't quite figure it out from my mobile app but I'll confirm the Joe I saw on my desktop is either Dean or his long lost twin.
CI is no longer accessible to me so I have no idea where or what to look at.
Today's Joe on joecigar.com:

nope. not even close.
I can see the resemblance
A blind person would be able to see the resemblance.

Edit: I bet today's Joe has a tattoo on his left shoulder.

« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2020, 09:16:25 AM »

Today's Joe looks an awful lot like Dean.
I'm not even sure I remember where to look...
I couldn't quite figure it out from my mobile app but I'll confirm the Joe I saw on my desktop is either Dean or his long lost twin.
CI is no longer accessible to me so I have no idea where or what to look at.
Today's Joe on joecigar.com:

nope. not even close.
I can see the resemblance
A blind person would be able to see the resemblance.

Edit: I bet today's Joe has a tattoo on his left shoulder.
I bet he dyes his hair. the mustache is a dead give away.

« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2020, 09:22:54 AM »

Today's Joe looks an awful lot like Dean.
I'm not even sure I remember where to look...
I couldn't quite figure it out from my mobile app but I'll confirm the Joe I saw on my desktop is either Dean or his long lost twin.
CI is no longer accessible to me so I have no idea where or what to look at.
Today's Joe on joecigar.com:

nope. not even close.
I can see the resemblance
A blind person would be able to see the resemblance.

Edit: I bet today's Joe has a tattoo on his left shoulder.
I bet he dyes his hair. the mustache is a dead give away.
I don't think so. My mustache and beard come in a different color than my... Well maybe not my hair but I've seen it.

« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2020, 09:27:06 AM »

Today's Joe looks an awful lot like Dean.
I'm not even sure I remember where to look...
I couldn't quite figure it out from my mobile app but I'll confirm the Joe I saw on my desktop is either Dean or his long lost twin.
CI is no longer accessible to me so I have no idea where or what to look at.
Today's Joe on joecigar.com:

nope. not even close.
I can see the resemblance
A blind person would be able to see the resemblance.

Edit: I bet today's Joe has a tattoo on his left shoulder.
I bet he dyes his hair. the mustache is a dead give away.
I don't think so. My mustache and beard come in a different color than my... Well maybe not my hair but I've seen it.
anyway - it's not me nor any relative that I am aware of.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7