Pages: [1] 2 3 4

  • Administrator
5/22/2020
« on: May 22, 2020, 12:49:21 AM »

It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2020, 04:48:03 AM »

good morning Friday.

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2020, 05:25:29 AM »

Good morning, Dean.

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2020, 05:52:53 AM »

Yes, it is Friday but it's a super busy one. The next 6 hours will be tricky for me. Happy posting.

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2020, 05:54:21 AM »

Morning, boyos.

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2020, 05:55:18 AM »

Yes, it is Friday but it's a super busy one. The next 6 hours will be tricky for me. Happy posting.
maybe you could set up an 'auto post' feature for when you get busy.

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2020, 05:55:44 AM »

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2020, 05:58:43 AM »

Yes, it is Friday but it's a super busy one. The next 6 hours will be tricky for me. Happy posting.
maybe you could set up an 'auto post' feature for when you get busy.
Next version, definitely.

Good morning, Dave.

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2020, 06:20:53 AM »

Yes, it is Friday but it's a super busy one. The next 6 hours will be tricky for me. Happy posting.
maybe you could set up an 'auto post' feature for when you get busy.
Next version, definitely.

Good morning, Dave.
Banter 2.0 is gonna be intense!

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2020, 07:13:54 AM »

Yes, it is Friday but it's a super busy one. The next 6 hours will be tricky for me. Happy posting.
maybe you could set up an 'auto post' feature for when you get busy.
Next version, definitely.

Good morning, Dave.
Banter 2.0 is gonna be intense!
The biggest issue is that at this point I'm dealing with very old technology and I don't have the will nor the ability to upgrade anything.

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2020, 07:29:50 AM »

Yes, it is Friday but it's a super busy one. The next 6 hours will be tricky for me. Happy posting.
maybe you could set up an 'auto post' feature for when you get busy.
Next version, definitely.

Good morning, Dave.
Banter 2.0 is gonna be intense!
The biggest issue is that at this point I'm dealing with very old technology and I don't have the will nor the ability to upgrade anything.
we don't need no damn upgrade!

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2020, 07:35:23 AM »

Yes, it is Friday but it's a super busy one. The next 6 hours will be tricky for me. Happy posting.
maybe you could set up an 'auto post' feature for when you get busy.
Next version, definitely.

Good morning, Dave.
Banter 2.0 is gonna be intense!
The biggest issue is that at this point I'm dealing with very old technology and I don't have the will nor the ability to upgrade anything.
And if I were you, I wouldn't spend the time or effort thinking about upgrading. Maybe the auto flip, but that would be all for you anyways. Lol

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2020, 08:45:16 AM »

later.

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2020, 08:46:51 AM »

Morning Dean, Tony and Dave.

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2020, 08:54:34 AM »

Today is Friday, May 22, the 143rd day of 2020. There are 223 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:
On May 22, 1968, the nuclear-powered submarine USS Scorpion, with 99 men aboard, sank in the Atlantic Ocean. (The remains of the sub were later found on the ocean floor 400 miles southwest of the Azores.)

On this date:
In 1761, the first American life insurance policy was issued in Philadelphia to a Rev. Francis Allison, whose premium was six pounds per year.
In 1813, composer Richard Wagner (VAHG’-nur) was born in Leipzig, Germany.

In 1915, the Lassen Peak volcano in Northern California exploded, devastating nearby areas but causing no deaths.
In 1939, the foreign ministers of Germany and Italy, Joachim von Ribbentrop and Galeazzo Ciano, signed a “Pact of Steel” committing the two countries to a military alliance.

In 1960, an earthquake of magnitude 9.5, the strongest ever measured, struck southern Chile, claiming some 1,655 lives.
In 1962, Continental Airlines Flight 11, en route from Chicago to Kansas City, Missouri, crashed after a bomb apparently brought on board by a passenger exploded, killing all 45 occupants of the Boeing 707.

In 1964, President Lyndon B. Johnson, speaking at the University of Michigan, outlined the goals of his “Great Society,” saying that it “rests on abundance and liberty for all” and “demands an end to poverty and racial injustice.”
In 1992, after a reign lasting nearly 30 years, Johnny Carson hosted NBC’s “Tonight Show” for the final time (Jay Leno took over as host three days later).

In 1998, a federal judge ruled that Secret Service agents could be compelled to testify before the grand jury in the Monica Lewinsky investigation. Voters in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland turned out to cast ballots giving resounding approval to a Northern Ireland peace accord.
In 2011, a tornado devastated Joplin, Missouri, with winds up to 250 mph, claiming at least 159 lives and destroying about 8,000 homes and businesses.

In 2014, Thailand’s military seized power in a bloodless coup.
In 2017, a suicide bomber set off an improvised explosive device that killed 22 people at the end of an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, England.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4