Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2020, 08:39:08 AM »

Indoor dining opening up here today. Can't imagine I'll be doing that for a long time.
not much down here that isn't open with certain restrictions.
I too will wait.
I'm still abiding the restrictions. Face mask when I can't keep a 6 foot distance. I do believe the economy has to open up, reasonably though. My son's having a tough time with it all but his friends and friends parents are not following along
I'm seeing that too.

« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2020, 08:44:54 AM »

Indoor dining opening up here today. Can't imagine I'll be doing that for a long time.
not much down here that isn't open with certain restrictions.
I too will wait.
I'm still abiding the restrictions. Face mask when I can't keep a 6 foot distance. I do believe the economy has to open up, reasonably though. My son's having a tough time with it all but his friends and friends parents are not following along
The economy definitely needs to be opened up again, but we need to make sure to take precautions to prevent a sizable relapse. We'll likely have one anyways, just have to keep it down as best we can. But the people who refuse to wear a mask out or protest because they're losing their "freedoms" just boggle my mind.
I agree. I'm going golfing on Monday. Gonna wear my mask until I get out on 1st hole after away from everyone then try to keep 6 foot rule in my foursome.
That sounds good. Golf is the ultimate social distancing sport.
Except for the balls in the hole part...😏

« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2020, 08:50:07 AM »

Trumpf has truly empowered all the selfish, self centered nutcases.

« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2020, 08:58:44 AM »

Trumpf has truly empowered all the selfish, self centered nutcases.
It's all he really knows.

« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2020, 09:47:49 AM »

Trumpf has truly empowered all the selfish, self centered nutcases.
It's all he really knows.
Its apparently all a lot of people know...but they had previously been keeping under their rocks...

« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2020, 10:02:14 AM »

[...]
Rode my bike to golf course yesterday and flag doesn't come out of hole. Limits the touching. You can touch your own balls all ya want.

« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2020, 10:07:19 AM »

Trumpf has truly empowered all the selfish, self centered nutcases.
It's all he really knows.
Its apparently all a lot of people know...but they had previously been keeping under their rocks...
This is true. He's normalized hate, and made it so people now feel comfortable espousing whatever revolting thoughts they have, believing it makes them brave or unique. THAT will be his legacy.

« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2020, 10:07:49 AM »

[...]
We've got that move down cold!

« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2020, 10:40:06 AM »

[...]
TWSS

« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2020, 10:41:20 AM »

[...]
CNS

« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2020, 10:43:34 AM »

[...]
I'm filling in for Mark. Where is AllGreensBeans?

« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2020, 10:56:18 AM »

[...]
Indeed, hasn't posted since Sunday. The week he was preparing for must be a doozy.

« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2020, 11:00:54 AM »

was in a private Zoom meeting. by invitation only. really cute, really young, really sweet little blond did the invite. it was a nice change.

« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2020, 11:04:17 AM »

was in a private Zoom meeting. by invitation only. really cute, really young, really sweet little blond did the invite. it was a nice change.
Did you take screenshots?

« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2020, 11:26:52 AM »

was in a private Zoom meeting. by invitation only. really cute, really young, really sweet little blond did the invite. it was a nice change.
I hope you kept your clothes on
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5