CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: 5/21/2020  (Read 3791 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 5/21/2020
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2020, 08:39:08 AM »

Indoor dining opening up here today. Can't imagine I'll be doing that for a long time.
not much down here that isn't open with certain restrictions.
I too will wait.
I'm still abiding the restrictions. Face mask when I can't keep a 6 foot distance. I do believe the economy has to open up, reasonably though. My son's having a tough time with it all but his friends and friends parents are not following along
I'm seeing that too.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2020, 08:44:54 AM »

Indoor dining opening up here today. Can't imagine I'll be doing that for a long time.
I too will wait.
I'm still abiding the restrictions. Face mask when I can't keep a 6 foot distance. I do believe the economy has to open up, reasonably though. My son's having a tough time with it all but his friends and friends parents are not following along
The economy definitely needs to be opened up again, but we need to make sure to take precautions to prevent a sizable relapse. We'll likely have one anyways, just have to keep it down as best we can. But the people who refuse to wear a mask out or protest because they're losing their "freedoms" just boggle my mind.
I agree. I'm going golfing on Monday. Gonna wear my mask until I get out on 1st hole after away from everyone then try to keep 6 foot rule in my foursome.
That sounds good. Golf is the ultimate social distancing sport.
Except for the balls in the hole part...😏

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2020, 08:50:07 AM »

Trumpf has truly empowered all the selfish, self centered nutcases.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2020, 08:58:44 AM »

It's all he really knows.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2020, 09:47:49 AM »

Its apparently all a lot of people know...but they had previously been keeping under their rocks...

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2020, 10:02:14 AM »

I too will wait.
The economy definitely needs to be opened up again, but we need to make sure to take precautions to prevent a sizable relapse. We'll likely have one anyways, just have to keep it down as best we can. But the people who refuse to wear a mask out or protest because they're losing their "freedoms" just boggle my mind.
I agree. I'm going golfing on Monday. Gonna wear my mask until I get out on 1st hole after away from everyone then try to keep 6 foot rule in my foursome.
Except for the balls in the hole part...
Rode my bike to golf course yesterday and flag doesn't come out of hole. Limits the touching. You can touch your own balls all ya want.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2020, 10:07:19 AM »

Its apparently all a lot of people know...but they had previously been keeping under their rocks...
This is true. He's normalized hate, and made it so people now feel comfortable espousing whatever revolting thoughts they have, believing it makes them brave or unique. THAT will be his legacy.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2020, 10:07:49 AM »

I too will wait.
Rode my bike to golf course yesterday and flag doesn't come out of hole. Limits the touching. You can touch your own balls all ya want.
We've got that move down cold!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2020, 10:40:06 AM »

I too will wait.
TWSS

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2020, 10:41:20 AM »

I too will wait.
TWSS
CNS

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2020, 10:43:34 AM »

I too will wait.
TWSS
CNS
I'm filling in for Mark. Where is AllGreensBeans?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2020, 10:56:18 AM »

I too will wait.
TWSS
CNS
I'm filling in for Mark. Where is AllGreensBeans?
Indeed, hasn't posted since Sunday. The week he was preparing for must be a doozy.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2020, 11:00:54 AM »

was in a private Zoom meeting. by invitation only. really cute, really young, really sweet little blond did the invite. it was a nice change.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2020, 11:04:17 AM »

was in a private Zoom meeting. by invitation only. really cute, really young, really sweet little blond did the invite. it was a nice change.
Did you take screenshots?

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2020, 11:26:52 AM »

I hope you kept your clothes on
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5