Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

  • Administrator
5/21/2020
« on: May 21, 2020, 01:09:42 AM »

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2020, 05:40:39 AM »

Good morning, gang.

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2020, 05:41:57 AM »

Good morning, gang.
Good morning Tony. Beautiful day in store

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2020, 05:51:16 AM »

Good morning, gang.
Morning, boys. Had a pretty nice day here yesterday, which gave me time to tackle some yard work. Looks like another nice one coming today.

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2020, 05:56:22 AM »

Good morning, Rick and Dave. Weather here has been nice too but I haven't really ventured outdoors. Mowed the lawn last week so there is no rush to do that again.

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2020, 06:02:21 AM »

good morning Rick, Dave, and Tony. Happy Thursday. you know how I know? because I thought yesterday was Tuesday and missed a meeting in Akron, OH last night! 😡

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2020, 06:03:34 AM »

realfeel 74° heading towards 90° today.

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2020, 06:09:18 AM »

good morning Rick, Dave, and Tony. Happy Thursday. you know how I know? because I thought yesterday was Tuesday and missed a meeting in Akron, OH last night!
Sorry about the missed meeting but thanks for telling us what day it is. That means I have my first meeting in 6 minutes.

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2020, 06:24:43 AM »

good morning Rick, Dave, and Tony. Happy Thursday. you know how I know? because I thought yesterday was Tuesday and missed a meeting in Akron, OH last night! 😡
D'oh!

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2020, 06:25:09 AM »

Indoor dining opening up here today. Can't imagine I'll be doing that for a long time.

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2020, 06:56:47 AM »

Good morning, Rick and Dave. Weather here has been nice too but I haven't really ventured outdoors. Mowed the lawn last week so there is no rush to do that again.
Good morning Dean and Dave. Hey Tony I must have super turf. My lawn is needing a haircut twice a week because it won't mulch if I don't.

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2020, 07:27:27 AM »

Good morning, Rick and Dave. Weather here has been nice too but I haven't really ventured outdoors. Mowed the lawn last week so there is no rush to do that again.
Good morning Dean and Dave. Hey Tony I must have super turf. My lawn is needing a haircut twice a week because it won't mulch if I don't.
Same here. I put down fertilizer/weed killer a couple weeks ago. The weed killer doesn't seem to be doing shit, but the fertilizer sure is working well. Between that, the rain and the kids not running all over it playing with their friends, it's really been going crazy.

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2020, 07:31:29 AM »

Good morning, Rick and Dave. Weather here has been nice too but I haven't really ventured outdoors. Mowed the lawn last week so there is no rush to do that again.
Good morning Dean and Dave. Hey Tony I must have super turf. My lawn is needing a haircut twice a week because it won't mulch if I don't.
my lawn service stopped yesterday and we decided it wasn't ready for cutting yet.

« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2020, 07:33:02 AM »

Indoor dining opening up here today. Can't imagine I'll be doing that for a long time.
not much down here that isn't open with certain restrictions.
I too will wait.

« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2020, 07:35:29 AM »

Good morning, Rick and Dave. Weather here has been nice too but I haven't really ventured outdoors. Mowed the lawn last week so there is no rush to do that again.
Good morning Dean and Dave. Hey Tony I must have super turf. My lawn is needing a haircut twice a week because it won't mulch if I don't.
I don't like to spoil my grass. Leave it wanting for more.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5