Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2020, 10:47:28 AM »

On this date:

In 1899, taxi driver Jacob German was pulled over and arrested by a police officer riding a bicycle for speeding down Manhattan’s Lexington Avenue in his electric car at 12 miles an hour at a time when the speed limit was 8 mph; it was the first recorded speeding arrest in U.S. history.

That's a cool fact. I wonder, was he being profiled?
Can you imagine now, being in front of your house and seeing someone crawling by at 12 mph and thinking, "Jesus dude, slow the fuck down!"
My street has a 25mph limit and there are constantly people speeding on it. Can't wait to be retired so that I can stand out on my lawn and yell at everyone.
it's not all it's cracked up to be.

« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2020, 10:55:25 AM »

On this date:

In 1899, taxi driver Jacob German was pulled over and arrested by a police officer riding a bicycle for speeding down Manhattan’s Lexington Avenue in his electric car at 12 miles an hour at a time when the speed limit was 8 mph; it was the first recorded speeding arrest in U.S. history.

That's a cool fact. I wonder, was he being profiled?
Can you imagine now, being in front of your house and seeing someone crawling by at 12 mph and thinking, "Jesus dude, slow the fuck down!"
My street has a 25mph limit and there are constantly people speeding on it. Can't wait to be retired so that I can stand out on my lawn and yell at everyone.
it's not all it's cracked up to be.
LMAO

« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2020, 10:55:25 AM »

On this date:

In 1899, taxi driver Jacob German was pulled over and arrested by a police officer riding a bicycle for speeding down Manhattan’s Lexington Avenue in his electric car at 12 miles an hour at a time when the speed limit was 8 mph; it was the first recorded speeding arrest in U.S. history.

That's a cool fact. I wonder, was he being profiled?
Can you imagine now, being in front of your house and seeing someone crawling by at 12 mph and thinking, "Jesus dude, slow the fuck down!"
My street has a 25mph limit and there are constantly people speeding on it. Can't wait to be retired so that I can stand out on my lawn and yell at everyone.
it's not all it's cracked up to be.
Still looking forward to making that determination for myself.

« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2020, 11:02:45 AM »

On this date:

In 1899, taxi driver Jacob German was pulled over and arrested by a police officer riding a bicycle for speeding down Manhattan’s Lexington Avenue in his electric car at 12 miles an hour at a time when the speed limit was 8 mph; it was the first recorded speeding arrest in U.S. history.

That's a cool fact. I wonder, was he being profiled?
Can you imagine now, being in front of your house and seeing someone crawling by at 12 mph and thinking, "Jesus dude, slow the fuck down!"
My street has a 25mph limit and there are constantly people speeding on it. Can't wait to be retired so that I can stand out on my lawn and yell at everyone.
it's not all it's cracked up to be.
Still looking forward to making that determination for myself.
+1   Slow down, ya hippy!   Hey you kids, stay off my lawn!    Sorry, the ball is mine now!    $#&*+_/?!#!!!!

« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2020, 11:07:35 AM »

[...]

Sounds like you're in mid-70's form already.

« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2020, 11:28:04 AM »

[...]

Practice makes perfect.

« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2020, 11:35:47 AM »

chili dogs or mushroom cheese burgers? decisions decisions.

« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2020, 11:44:59 AM »

chili dogs or mushroom cheese burgers? decisions decisions.
That's barely a decision IMFO, go with the burgers.

« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2020, 12:13:18 PM »

I'm looking at grilled cheese using challah bread slices...

« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2020, 01:08:46 PM »

In case you were in the market for a slightly used Corvette:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hertz-just-put-more-20-142758890.html

« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2020, 01:47:08 PM »

chili dogs or mushroom cheese burgers? decisions decisions.
That's barely a decision IMFO, go with the burgers.
I did chili dogs. will do the burgers for dinner.

« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2020, 02:19:24 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2020, 02:46:54 PM »

« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2020, 02:47:05 PM »

« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2020, 06:14:26 PM »

Seriously?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4