Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2020, 08:03:02 AM »

Thought for Today: “A flow of words is a sure sign of duplicity.” [–] Honore de Balzac, French author (born this date in 1799, died in 1850).
Bullshit!

So only the inarticulate are truthful?
If that were true, people wouldn't be trying to inject themselves with Lysol. :D

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2020, 08:03:07 AM »

Good morning, Rick, Dean, and Dave. Sorry about the troll.
what troll? I missed him? damn!

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2020, 08:04:02 AM »

Good morning, Rick, Dean, and Dave. Sorry about the troll.
whst troll? I missed him? damn!
Aw, damn, so did I! Now I'll never know where to find Russian singles, or who to send a check to in order to help the deposed king of Nigeria.

« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2020, 08:04:17 AM »

Thought for Today: “A flow of words is a sure sign of duplicity.” [–] Honore de Balzac, French author (born this date in 1799, died in 1850).
Bullshit!

So only the inarticulate are truthful?
If that were true, people wouldn't be trying to inject themselves with Lysol. :D
well, Tide Pods didn't work. they needed to try something.

« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2020, 08:06:14 AM »

Good morning, Rick, Dean, and Dave. Sorry about the troll.
whst troll? I missed him? damn!
Aw, damn, so did I! Now I'll never know where to find Russian singles, or who to send a check to in order to help the deposed king of Nigeria.
I know what you mean. I found some pretty good porn sites from the trolls on Zoom meetings! 🤣

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2020, 08:14:18 AM »

Good morning, Rick, Dean, and Dave. Sorry about the troll.
whst troll? I missed him? damn!
Aw, damn, so did I! Now I'll never know where to find Russian singles, or who to send a check to in order to help the deposed king of Nigeria.
I know what you mean. I found some pretty good porn sites from the trolls on Zoom meetings! 🤣
Hot darn!

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2020, 08:15:14 AM »

Thought for Today: “A flow of words is a sure sign of duplicity.” [–] Honore de Balzac, French author (born this date in 1799, died in 1850).
Bullshit!

So only the inarticulate are truthful?
If that were true, people wouldn't be trying to inject themselves with Lysol. :D
well, Tide Pods didn't work. they needed to try something.
Agreed. Anyone who believes everything he says should definitely try injecting themselves with Lysol.

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2020, 08:31:58 AM »

Good morning, Rick, Dean, and Dave. Sorry about the troll.
whst troll? I missed him? damn!
Aw, damn, so did I! Now I'll never know where to find Russian singles, or who to send a check to in order to help the deposed king of Nigeria.
I know what you mean. I found some pretty good porn sites from the trolls on Zoom meetings! 🤣
Hot darn!
I even met a massage therapist in the Villages who wants me to sample her services.  🙄

« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2020, 08:37:52 AM »

Good morning, Rick, Dean, and Dave. Sorry about the troll.
Good morning Uncle Tony and Clemson Dave.
I've been called worse.

« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2020, 08:37:57 AM »

Good morning, Rick, Dean, and Dave. Sorry about the troll.
whst troll? I missed him? damn!
Aw, damn, so did I! Now I'll never know where to find Russian singles, or who to send a check to in order to help the deposed king of Nigeria.
I know what you mean. I found some pretty good porn sites from the trolls on Zoom meetings! 🤣
Hot darn!
I even met a massage therapist in the Villages who wants me to sample her services.  🙄
Hope she doesn't have arthritis!

« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2020, 08:40:34 AM »

Good morning, Rick, Dean, and Dave. Sorry about the troll.
whst troll? I missed him? damn!
Aw, damn, so did I! Now I'll never know where to find Russian singles, or who to send a check to in order to help the deposed king of Nigeria.
Wasn't actually a troll. More like a bot. Came smack in the middle of ClemsonDave's daily posts. You didn't miss anything.

« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2020, 09:31:56 AM »

Bot lull?

« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2020, 09:38:10 AM »

On this date:

In 1899, taxi driver Jacob German was pulled over and arrested by a police officer riding a bicycle for speeding down Manhattan’s Lexington Avenue in his electric car at 12 miles an hour at a time when the speed limit was 8 mph; it was the first recorded speeding arrest in U.S. history.

That's a cool fact. I wonder, was he being profiled?

« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2020, 09:53:39 AM »

On this date:

In 1899, taxi driver Jacob German was pulled over and arrested by a police officer riding a bicycle for speeding down Manhattan’s Lexington Avenue in his electric car at 12 miles an hour at a time when the speed limit was 8 mph; it was the first recorded speeding arrest in U.S. history.

That's a cool fact. I wonder, was he being profiled?
Can you imagine now, being in front of your house and seeing someone crawling by at 12 mph and thinking, "Jesus dude, slow the fuck down!"

« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2020, 10:44:55 AM »

On this date:

In 1899, taxi driver Jacob German was pulled over and arrested by a police officer riding a bicycle for speeding down Manhattan’s Lexington Avenue in his electric car at 12 miles an hour at a time when the speed limit was 8 mph; it was the first recorded speeding arrest in U.S. history.

That's a cool fact. I wonder, was he being profiled?
Can you imagine now, being in front of your house and seeing someone crawling by at 12 mph and thinking, "Jesus dude, slow the fuck down!"
My street has a 25mph limit and there are constantly people speeding on it. Can't wait to be retired so that I can stand out on my lawn and yell at everyone.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4