Pages: 1 2 [3]

« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2020, 11:13:09 AM »

Birthday plans, LTG?
Didn't he just turn the big four oh?
Not his own birthday. I believe today is one of his daughter's birthday.
My bad. I was confusing his daughter sharing a birthday with one of my daughters. But that's the August one.
That was quite the roller coaster! But you are correct, it's the oldest one in August.
But in that case, happy birthday to your daughter!

« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2020, 11:22:50 AM »

Birthday plans, LTG?
Didn't he just turn the big four oh?
Not his own birthday. I believe today is one of his daughter's birthday.
My bad. I was confusing his daughter sharing a birthday with one of my daughters. But that's the August one.
That was quite the roller coaster! But you are correct, it's the oldest one in August.
But in that case, happy birthday to your daughter!
And the wife. 2 birthdays today in this household. But thank you.

« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2020, 11:31:54 AM »

Birthday plans, LTG?
Didn't he just turn the big four oh?
Not his own birthday. I believe today is one of his daughter's birthday.
My bad. I was confusing his daughter sharing a birthday with one of my daughters. But that's the August one.
That was quite the roller coaster! But you are correct, it's the oldest one in August.
But in that case, happy birthday to your daughter!
And the wife. 2 birthdays today in this household. But thank you.
Nice. Our oldest was originally due on the wife's bday on the 19th of August, but she was induced early.

« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2020, 12:09:20 PM »

Birthday plans, LTG?
Didn't he just turn the big four oh?
Not his own birthday. I believe today is one of his daughter's birthday.
My bad. I was confusing his daughter sharing a birthday with one of my daughters. But that's the August one.
That was quite the roller coaster! But you are correct, it's the oldest one in August.
But in that case, happy birthday to your daughter!
And the wife. 2 birthdays today in this household. But thank you.
Nice. Our oldest was originally due on the wife's bday on the 19th of August, but she was induced early.
It's kind of strange that we have 6 people in the household and only 4 unique birthdays.

« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2020, 01:02:41 PM »

Birthday plans, LTG?
Didn't he just turn the big four oh?
Not his own birthday. I believe today is one of his daughter's birthday.
My bad. I was confusing his daughter sharing a birthday with one of my daughters. But that's the August one.
That was quite the roller coaster! But you are correct, it's the oldest one in August.
But in that case, happy birthday to your daughter!
And the wife. 2 birthdays today in this household. But thank you.
So if you didn't lose me? Happy birthday to your wife and daughter

« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2020, 01:04:52 PM »

Birthday plans, LTG?
Didn't he just turn the big four oh?
Not his own birthday. I believe today is one of his daughter's birthday.
My bad. I was confusing his daughter sharing a birthday with one of my daughters. But that's the August one.
That was quite the roller coaster! But you are correct, it's the oldest one in August.
But in that case, happy birthday to your daughter!
And the wife. 2 birthdays today in this household. But thank you.
Nice. Our oldest was originally due on the wife's bday on the 19th of August, but she was induced early.
It's kind of strange that we have 6 people in the household and only 4 unique birthdays.
That is a bit of an oddity, no doubt.

« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2020, 01:24:11 PM »

Birthday plans, LTG?
Didn't he just turn the big four oh?
Not his own birthday. I believe today is one of his daughter's birthday.
My bad. I was confusing his daughter sharing a birthday with one of my daughters. But that's the August one.
That was quite the roller coaster! But you are correct, it's the oldest one in August.
But in that case, happy birthday to your daughter!
And the wife. 2 birthdays today in this household. But thank you.
So if you didn't lose me? Happy birthday to your wife and daughter
Thanks. You are all caught up.

« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2020, 01:25:43 PM »

Birthday plans, LTG?
Didn't he just turn the big four oh?
Not his own birthday. I believe today is one of his daughter's birthday.
My bad. I was confusing his daughter sharing a birthday with one of my daughters. But that's the August one.
That was quite the roller coaster! But you are correct, it's the oldest one in August.
But in that case, happy birthday to your daughter!
And the wife. 2 birthdays today in this household. But thank you.
Nice. Our oldest was originally due on the wife's bday on the 19th of August, but she was induced early.
It's kind of strange that we have 6 people in the household and only 4 unique birthdays.
That is a bit of an oddity, no doubt.
I have twin boys. Plus my 2nd daughter and wife share a birthday. So yeah, that's a bit odd.

« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2020, 02:00:31 PM »

I just realized that Memorial Day is Monday. Man, that really snuck up on us.

« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2020, 02:44:33 PM »

I just realized that Memorial Day is Monday. Man, that really snuck up on us.
I'm glad you didn't think it was Sunday

« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2020, 04:12:30 PM »

I just realized that Memorial Day is Monday. Man, that really snuck up on us.
I've got Tuesday off too. Looking forward to the four day weekend.

« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2020, 08:26:11 PM »

How slow is today's banter??
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 5/19/2020
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2020, 08:43:37 PM »

Happy and Healthy Birthdayz

« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2020, 08:52:37 PM »

Happy and Healthy Birthdayz
Gracias.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]