Pages: [1] 2

  • Administrator
5/17/2020
« on: May 17, 2020, 12:54:22 AM »

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2020, 05:22:57 AM »

Good morning guys. I hope today's a good one.

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2020, 07:32:49 AM »

Good morning guys. I hope today's a good one.
good morning Rick. me too.

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2020, 07:53:39 AM »

Good morning guys. I hope today's a good one.
good morning Rick. me too.
Hey Dean. What's in store for today? Beautiful day here yesterday but I spent it working. 70s later this week. Soggy next couple days though.

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2020, 08:14:03 AM »

Good morning guys. I hope today's a good one.
good morning Rick. me too.
Hey Dean. What's in store for today? Beautiful day here yesterday but I spent it working. 70s later this week. Soggy next couple days though.
pharmacy drive through around 9am or so then off to dispute o quote for tires that all of a sudden escalated.

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2020, 08:47:05 AM »

Good morning guys. I hope today's a good one.
good morning Rick. me too.
Hey Dean. What's in store for today? Beautiful day here yesterday but I spent it working. 70s later this week. Soggy next couple days though.
pharmacy drive through around 9am or so then off to dispute o quote for tires that all of a sudden escalated.
Good luck with the dispute. I'm doing some things to keep me busy at work.

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2020, 09:40:00 AM »

Good morning, Rick and Dean.

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2020, 09:42:45 AM »

I'm having a nice restful weekend. The weather has been great but I haven't been taking advantage of the outdoors. I completed a small plumbing job this morning. Think I'll nurse a cup of coffee for a while and then think about putting some chicken parm together for a late lunch.

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2020, 10:04:27 AM »

Good morning, Rick and Dean.
morning Tony.

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2020, 10:06:49 AM »

Good morning guys. I hope today's a good one.
good morning Rick. me too.
Hey Dean. What's in store for today? Beautiful day here yesterday but I spent it working. 70s later this week. Soggy next couple days though.
pharmacy drive through around 9am or so then off to dispute o quote for tires that all of a sudden escalated.
Good luck with the dispute. I'm doing some things to keep me busy at work.
when given the quote and made the appointment they were buy 3 get 1 free. now that they are in the manufacturer pulled the deal and the tire shop has no control over the price. I ordered different tires.

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2020, 10:20:14 AM »

Good morning guys. I hope today's a good one.
good morning Rick. me too.
Hey Dean. What's in store for today? Beautiful day here yesterday but I spent it working. 70s later this week. Soggy next couple days though.
pharmacy drive through around 9am or so then off to dispute o quote for tires that all of a sudden escalated.
Good luck with the dispute. I'm doing some things to keep me busy at work.
when given the quote and made the appointment they were buy 3 get 1 free. now that they are in the manufacturer pulled the deal and the tire shop has no control over the price. I ordered different tires.
Well that's crap.

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2020, 10:21:39 AM »

Good morning Dean, Rick,  & Mr. Mayor. Another very nice day in store for us here as well.

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2020, 10:40:35 AM »

Good morning Dean, Rick,  & Mr. Mayor. Another very nice day in store for us here as well.
Good morning, Mark. Enjoy your day.

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2020, 11:01:09 AM »

Good morning Dean, Rick,  & Mr. Mayor. Another very nice day in store for us here as well.
good morning Mark.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 5/17/2020
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2020, 11:12:35 AM »

Good Sunday morning
Logged
Pages: [1] 2