Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]

been vacant about a year. owner just passed away.
Like the wheel covers.  Cool!  Evening Dean.
all wheels are flat and buried in the sand. the outside is clean, roof is good, will need new propane regulator, but I'd get a 100# tank delivered and that company will hard line it, the floor was re-done last year, and I'm told the guy was a clean/Jesus freak that loved mothballs. I'll know more Saturday when his kids come to clean it out. I can see putting up a deck and screen room if it's what I want.
My grandmother always referred to a covered porch as a "Florida Room" no matter where the porch happened to be.  Even in Oklahoma.

been vacant about a year. owner just passed away.
Like the wheel covers.  Cool!  Evening Dean.
all wheels are flat and buried in the sand. the outside is clean, roof is good, will need new propane regulator, but I'd get a 100# tank delivered and that company will hard line it, the floor was re-done last year, and I'm told the guy was a clean/Jesus freak that loved mothballs. I'll know more Saturday when his kids come to clean it out. I can see putting up a deck and screen room if it's what I want.
Looks pretty damn good if roof is sound.
Logged

dwgbryant

HUMP DAY!  HUMP DAY!  HUMP DAY!  HUMP DAY!  HUMP DAY!  HUMP DAY!
hi Mike
Ought to submit some of my pics from CF 13.  Gonna cut the cord with the deadbeats?  Hurray!
CI finally started using some of the pics I sent them.
I have to sever the cord with the Mrs in order to rid myself of deadbeats. sad state of affairs indeed.
Logged

dwgbryant

been vacant about a year. owner just passed away.
Like the wheel covers.  Cool!  Evening Dean.
all wheels are flat and buried in the sand. the outside is clean, roof is good, will need new propane regulator, but I'd get a 100# tank delivered and that company will hard line it, the floor was re-done last year, and I'm told the guy was a clean/Jesus freak that loved mothballs. I'll know more Saturday when his kids come to clean it out. I can see putting up a deck and screen room if it's what I want.
My grandmother always referred to a covered porch as a "Florida Room" no matter where the porch happened to be.  Even in Oklahoma.
figure I can build a 12' x 30' deck and add a 12' x 12' 'Florida room' off the back corner/bedroom area. no gazebo I don't think.
:)

HUMP DAY!  HUMP DAY!  HUMP DAY!  HUMP DAY!  HUMP DAY!  HUMP DAY!
hi Mike
Ought to submit some of my pics from CF 13.  Gonna cut the cord with the deadbeats?  Hurray!
CI finally started using some of the pics I sent them.
I have to sever the cord with the Mrs in order to rid myself of deadbeats. sad state of affairs indeed.
Can't imagine any deadbeat support.  Just funnin'...
Logged

dwgbryant

HUMP DAY!  HUMP DAY!  HUMP DAY!  HUMP DAY!  HUMP DAY!  HUMP DAY!
hi Mike
Ought to submit some of my pics from CF 13.  Gonna cut the cord with the deadbeats?  Hurray!
CI finally started using some of the pics I sent them.
I have to sever the cord with the Mrs in order to rid myself of deadbeats. sad state of affairs indeed.
Can't imagine any deadbeat support.  Just funnin'...
should be rather painless. she has her pension and I have mine. hoping to waive rights to either. camper should be sold or she can buy my 1/2 out to pay our IRS bill. bank accts are still in my name and she can't access them. you never know, she carries a lot of pull in the NY court system.

Just got an email from my local b&m about an AJ event tomorrow night.  The boys turn 5 tomorrow so I won't be able to make it.  Oh well.  I guess I'll try the New World Connecticuts some other time.
Logged

dwgbryant

time to figure out something for dinner and then clean up my humidors to a more orderly system and make room for my Christmas presents.
later y'all.

time to figure out something for dinner and then clean up my humidors to a more orderly system and make room for my Christmas presents.
later y'all.
Have a great evening, Dean.  Just heating up some food myself before we head to the recital.

Just got an email from my local b&m about an AJ event tomorrow night.  The boys turn 5 tomorrow so I won't be able to make it.  Oh well.  I guess I'll try the New World Connecticuts some other time.
Where the hell are your priorities?

Damn, where's the f'n light switch in this place.
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best

Damn, where's the f'n light switch in this place.
Evening, Beaner!

Damn, where's the f'n light switch in this place.
Evening, Beaner!
Of course there's a Dave about! Evening YAD.

time to figure out something for dinner and then clean up my humidors to a more orderly system and make room for my Christmas presents.
later y'all.
At least you won't have to worry about returning those gifts!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]