CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: 4/6/2020  (Read 4044 times)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
Re: 4/6/2020
« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2020, 01:08:54 PM »

Finally!

That is actually very nice looking. Do you mind if I ask how much it ultimately ran you?
It was $206 for everything.
Well done.
Thanks. I'm pretty pleased with it, even if it did take a touch longer than I expected to get here. Lol
does it work?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2020, 01:11:27 PM »

Finally!

That is actually very nice looking. Do you mind if I ask how much it ultimately ran you?
Well done.
Thanks. I'm pretty pleased with it, even if it did take a touch longer than I expected to get here. Lol
does it work?
I assume so? But I don't plug them in cause they're in the basement, so they don't need any extra help keeping a desirable temp range.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2020, 01:49:19 PM »

Finally!

Well done.
does it work?
I assume so? But I don't plug them in cause they're in the basement, so they don't need any extra help keeping a desirable temp range.
okay. that explains alot. what about humidity control, same?

Threebean

« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2020, 01:54:04 PM »

Finally!

Well done.
does it work?
Why would you buy a wineador if you don't plug it in?  Isn't the point to regulate temperature? 

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2020, 01:59:51 PM »

Finally!

Well done.
does it work?
Why would you buy a wineador if you don't plug it in?  Isn't the point to regulate temperature?
For me, the point is having a space large enough to house my collection.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #65 on: April 06, 2020, 02:00:28 PM »

Finally!

Well done.
does it work?
okay. that explains alot. what about humidity control, same?
Yep, never had a problem.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #66 on: April 06, 2020, 02:04:34 PM »

Finally!

Well done.
does it work?
Interesting. My basement also works pretty well for me. Maybe you'll need to turn it on in the summer?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #67 on: April 06, 2020, 02:12:32 PM »

Finally!

Well done.
does it work?
Interesting. My basement also works pretty well for me. Maybe you'll need to turn it on in the summer?
My older one has never had that issue, so I don't suspect this will be any different. Time will tell, though.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #68 on: April 06, 2020, 02:18:57 PM »

Hazzuh!

Threebean

« Reply #69 on: April 06, 2020, 02:53:29 PM »

Finally!

Well done.
does it work?
A coolerador would provide twice the capacity at 25% of the cost.  But to each his own.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #70 on: April 06, 2020, 04:31:21 PM »

Finally!

Well done.
does it work?
A coolerador would provide twice the capacity at 25% of the cost.  But to each his own.
Yeah, I was thinking Tupperdor.

Threebean

« Reply #71 on: April 06, 2020, 04:50:38 PM »

In the man cave with coffee

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #72 on: April 06, 2020, 06:15:22 PM »

Finally!

Well done.
does it work?
Yeah, but wouldn't look nearly as nice. Truth be told, I bought the first one because I thought the temperature control aspect would be great. But I've never needed to use it. So the second one was a way to match the one I already had.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #73 on: April 06, 2020, 07:32:17 PM »

Finally!

Well done.
does it work?
Yeah, but wouldn't look nearly as nice. Truth be told, I bought the first one because I thought the temperature control aspect would be great. But I've never needed to use it. So the second one was a way to match the one I already had.
your gonna need a bigger humidor

Threebean

« Reply #74 on: April 06, 2020, 07:34:53 PM »

Finally!

Well done.
does it work?
True, coolerador is the redneck solution, but I love it!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]