Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2020, 01:08:54 PM »

Finally!

That is actually very nice looking. Do you mind if I ask how much it ultimately ran you?
It was $206 for everything.
Well done.
Thanks. I'm pretty pleased with it, even if it did take a touch longer than I expected to get here. Lol
does it work?

« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2020, 01:11:27 PM »

Finally!

That is actually very nice looking. Do you mind if I ask how much it ultimately ran you?
It was $206 for everything.
Well done.
Thanks. I'm pretty pleased with it, even if it did take a touch longer than I expected to get here. Lol
does it work?
I assume so? But I don't plug them in cause they're in the basement, so they don't need any extra help keeping a desirable temp range.

« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2020, 01:49:19 PM »

Finally!

That is actually very nice looking. Do you mind if I ask how much it ultimately ran you?
It was $206 for everything.
Well done.
Thanks. I'm pretty pleased with it, even if it did take a touch longer than I expected to get here. Lol
does it work?
I assume so? But I don't plug them in cause they're in the basement, so they don't need any extra help keeping a desirable temp range.
okay. that explains alot. what about humidity control, same?

« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2020, 01:54:04 PM »

Finally!

That is actually very nice looking. Do you mind if I ask how much it ultimately ran you?
It was $206 for everything.
Well done.
Thanks. I'm pretty pleased with it, even if it did take a touch longer than I expected to get here. Lol
does it work?
I assume so? But I don't plug them in cause they're in the basement, so they don't need any extra help keeping a desirable temp range.
Why would you buy a wineador if you don't plug it in?  Isn't the point to regulate temperature?

« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2020, 01:59:51 PM »

Finally!

That is actually very nice looking. Do you mind if I ask how much it ultimately ran you?
It was $206 for everything.
Well done.
Thanks. I'm pretty pleased with it, even if it did take a touch longer than I expected to get here. Lol
does it work?
I assume so? But I don't plug them in cause they're in the basement, so they don't need any extra help keeping a desirable temp range.
Why would you buy a wineador if you don't plug it in?  Isn't the point to regulate temperature?
For me, the point is having a space large enough to house my collection.

« Reply #65 on: April 06, 2020, 02:00:28 PM »

Finally!

That is actually very nice looking. Do you mind if I ask how much it ultimately ran you?
It was $206 for everything.
Well done.
Thanks. I'm pretty pleased with it, even if it did take a touch longer than I expected to get here. Lol
does it work?
I assume so? But I don't plug them in cause they're in the basement, so they don't need any extra help keeping a desirable temp range.
okay. that explains alot. what about humidity control, same?
Yep, never had a problem.

« Reply #66 on: April 06, 2020, 02:04:34 PM »

Finally!

That is actually very nice looking. Do you mind if I ask how much it ultimately ran you?
It was $206 for everything.
Well done.
Thanks. I'm pretty pleased with it, even if it did take a touch longer than I expected to get here. Lol
does it work?
I assume so? But I don't plug them in cause they're in the basement, so they don't need any extra help keeping a desirable temp range.
Why would you buy a wineador if you don't plug it in?  Isn't the point to regulate temperature?
For me, the point is having a space large enough to house my collection.
Interesting. My basement also works pretty well for me. Maybe you'll need to turn it on in the summer?

« Reply #67 on: April 06, 2020, 02:12:32 PM »

Finally!

That is actually very nice looking. Do you mind if I ask how much it ultimately ran you?
It was $206 for everything.
Well done.
Thanks. I'm pretty pleased with it, even if it did take a touch longer than I expected to get here. Lol
does it work?
I assume so? But I don't plug them in cause they're in the basement, so they don't need any extra help keeping a desirable temp range.
Why would you buy a wineador if you don't plug it in?  Isn't the point to regulate temperature?
For me, the point is having a space large enough to house my collection.
Interesting. My basement also works pretty well for me. Maybe you'll need to turn it on in the summer?
My older one has never had that issue, so I don't suspect this will be any different. Time will tell, though.

« Reply #68 on: April 06, 2020, 02:18:57 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #69 on: April 06, 2020, 02:53:29 PM »

Finally!

That is actually very nice looking. Do you mind if I ask how much it ultimately ran you?
It was $206 for everything.
Well done.
Thanks. I'm pretty pleased with it, even if it did take a touch longer than I expected to get here. Lol
does it work?
I assume so? But I don't plug them in cause they're in the basement, so they don't need any extra help keeping a desirable temp range.
Why would you buy a wineador if you don't plug it in?  Isn't the point to regulate temperature?
For me, the point is having a space large enough to house my collection.
A coolerador would provide twice the capacity at 25% of the cost.  But to each his own.

« Reply #70 on: April 06, 2020, 04:31:21 PM »

Finally!

That is actually very nice looking. Do you mind if I ask how much it ultimately ran you?
It was $206 for everything.
Well done.
Thanks. I'm pretty pleased with it, even if it did take a touch longer than I expected to get here. Lol
does it work?
I assume so? But I don't plug them in cause they're in the basement, so they don't need any extra help keeping a desirable temp range.
Why would you buy a wineador if you don't plug it in?  Isn't the point to regulate temperature?
For me, the point is having a space large enough to house my collection.
A coolerador would provide twice the capacity at 25% of the cost.  But to each his own.
Yeah, I was thinking Tupperdor.

« Reply #71 on: April 06, 2020, 04:50:38 PM »

In the man cave with coffee

« Reply #72 on: April 06, 2020, 06:15:22 PM »

Finally!

That is actually very nice looking. Do you mind if I ask how much it ultimately ran you?
It was $206 for everything.
Well done.
Thanks. I'm pretty pleased with it, even if it did take a touch longer than I expected to get here. Lol
does it work?
I assume so? But I don't plug them in cause they're in the basement, so they don't need any extra help keeping a desirable temp range.
Why would you buy a wineador if you don't plug it in?  Isn't the point to regulate temperature?
For me, the point is having a space large enough to house my collection.
A coolerador would provide twice the capacity at 25% of the cost.  But to each his own.
Yeah, but wouldn't look nearly as nice. Truth be told, I bought the first one because I thought the temperature control aspect would be great. But I've never needed to use it. So the second one was a way to match the one I already had.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/6/2020
« Reply #73 on: April 06, 2020, 07:32:17 PM »

[...]

your gonna need a bigger humidor

« Reply #74 on: April 06, 2020, 07:34:53 PM »

[...]

True, coolerador is the redneck solution, but I love it!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]