Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2020, 10:26:59 AM »

My neighbor is having a tree cut down. That's essential? They're making so much noise.
Are you guys down to essential business only?
Aren't all urban/suburban areas?
I have no idea anymore. But I have it on good authority this will be all over by Easter, so there's that.
if that's the case, we can send those checks back.
First things first, they have to actually pass the relief bill. Sounds like a Republican in KY is going to make everyone's life more difficult.
I'm not holding my hand on my ass waiting for it.
that Massie could end up being hung up to dry by alot of politicians, Democrats and Republicans.
Sounds like they're already starting to, and rightfully so. But he gets his name in some news articles for a few days, so he accomplished what he intended.

« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2020, 10:31:41 AM »

My neighbor is having a tree cut down. That's essential? They're making so much noise.
Are you guys down to essential business only?
Aren't all urban/suburban areas?
I have no idea anymore. But I have it on good authority this will be all over by Easter, so there's that.
if that's the case, we can send those checks back.
First things first, they have to actually pass the relief bill. Sounds like a Republican in KY is going to make everyone's life more difficult.
I'm not holding my hand on my ass waiting for it.
that Massie could end up being hung up to dry by alot of politicians, Democrats and Republicans.
Sounds like they're already starting to, and rightfully so. But he gets his name in some news articles for a few days, so he accomplished what he intended.
and it could end up ruining his political career.

« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2020, 10:40:46 AM »

Walmart reporting that sales of tops are up, but bottoms are way down. 😒

« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2020, 10:43:16 AM »

My neighbor is having a tree cut down. That's essential? They're making so much noise.
Are you guys down to essential business only?
Aren't all urban/suburban areas?
I have no idea anymore. But I have it on good authority this will be all over by Easter, so there's that.
if that's the case, we can send those checks back.
First things first, they have to actually pass the relief bill. Sounds like a Republican in KY is going to make everyone's life more difficult.
I'm not holding my hand on my ass waiting for it.
that Massie could end up being hung up to dry by alot of politicians, Democrats and Republicans.
Sounds like they're already starting to, and rightfully so. But he gets his name in some news articles for a few days, so he accomplished what he intended.
and it could end up ruining his political career.
Fingers crossed.

« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2020, 10:43:30 AM »

Walmart reporting that sales of tops are up, but bottoms are way down. 😒
and the brassiere market has tanked.

« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2020, 10:45:04 AM »

My neighbor is having a tree cut down. That's essential? They're making so much noise.
Are you guys down to essential business only?
We have been for a while now. Yes.
Then I agree, an odd business to be considered essential. My guess is they figured we're going to keep working and making money until someone specifically tells us to stop.
It's more complicated than that. The municipality is doing it at the request of my well connected neighbor. I could almost understand it if he called a private arborist.

« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2020, 10:48:24 AM »

Walmart reporting that sales of tops are up, but bottoms are way down.
That's hilarious.

« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2020, 11:01:23 AM »

My neighbor is having a tree cut down. That's essential? They're making so much noise.
Are you guys down to essential business only?
We have been for a while now. Yes.
Then I agree, an odd business to be considered essential. My guess is they figured we're going to keep working and making money until someone specifically tells us to stop.
It's more complicated than that. The municipality is doing it at the request of my well connected neighbor. I could almost understand it if he called a private arborist.
Ah, I see, all the pieces are falling into place now.

« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2020, 11:09:11 AM »

My neighbor is having a tree cut down. That's essential? They're making so much noise.
Are you guys down to essential business only?
We have been for a while now. Yes.
Then I agree, an odd business to be considered essential. My guess is they figured we're going to keep working and making money until someone specifically tells us to stop.
It's more complicated than that. The municipality is doing it at the request of my well connected neighbor. I could almost understand it if he called a private arborist.
Ah, I see, all the pieces are falling into place now.
Oh, I should have also mentioned that the tree isn't even on his property. My neighbor thinks he owns the whole block and is a bit of a control freak.

« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2020, 11:10:52 AM »

My neighbor is having a tree cut down. That's essential? They're making so much noise.
Are you guys down to essential business only?
We have been for a while now. Yes.
Then I agree, an odd business to be considered essential. My guess is they figured we're going to keep working and making money until someone specifically tells us to stop.
It's more complicated than that. The municipality is doing it at the request of my well connected neighbor. I could almost understand it if he called a private arborist.
Ah, I see, all the pieces are falling into place now.
Oh, I should have also mentioned that the tree isn't even on his property. My neighbor thinks he owns the whole block and is a bit of a control freak.
Sounds like quite the well-connected jackass.

« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2020, 11:44:05 AM »

My neighbor is having a tree cut down. That's essential? They're making so much noise.
Are you guys down to essential business only?
We have been for a while now. Yes.
Then I agree, an odd business to be considered essential. My guess is they figured we're going to keep working and making money until someone specifically tells us to stop.
It's more complicated than that. The municipality is doing it at the request of my well connected neighbor. I could almost understand it if he called a private arborist.
Ah, I see, all the pieces are falling into place now.
Oh, I should have also mentioned that the tree isn't even on his property. My neighbor thinks he owns the whole block and is a bit of a control freak.
Sounds like quite the well-connected jackass.

« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2020, 12:04:26 PM »

Anybody need masks?

« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2020, 12:05:22 PM »

Walmart reporting that sales of tops are up, but bottoms are way down. 😒
and the brassiere market has tanked.
So there is a silver lining!

« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2020, 12:06:23 PM »

My neighbor is having a tree cut down. That's essential? They're making so much noise.
Are you guys down to essential business only?
We have been for a while now. Yes.
Then I agree, an odd business to be considered essential. My guess is they figured we're going to keep working and making money until someone specifically tells us to stop.
It's more complicated than that. The municipality is doing it at the request of my well connected neighbor. I could almost understand it if he called a private arborist.
Ah, I see, all the pieces are falling into place now.
Oh, I should have also mentioned that the tree isn't even on his property. My neighbor thinks he owns the whole block and is a bit of a control freak.
Sounds like quite the well-connected jackass.
It's Jersey.

« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2020, 01:02:44 PM »

Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5