Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2020, 11:51:39 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2020, 12:02:45 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning EpicCenterRaz.  How's the lock down going?

« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2020, 12:15:11 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning EpicCenterRaz.  How's the lock down going?
Well, technically still not a lockdown. But people are freaking out, nonetheless. The libs are busily granting unnecessary power to mayors, and this freaks out the conservatives who are already freaking out every time the news mentions the National Guard. It's a fustercluck.

« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2020, 12:24:28 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning EpicCenterRaz.  How's the lock down going?
Well, technically still not a lockdown. But people are freaking out, nonetheless. The libs are busily granting unnecessary power to mayors, and this freaks out the conservatives who are already freaking out every time the news mentions the National Guard. It's a fustercluck.
I hear you.  In conservative (at least for now) Williamson County there is no ban on construction activity, while CommievilleAustin has ordered a halt to residential and commercial construction unless the project is for homeless or affordable housing.  WTF?

« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2020, 01:19:09 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning EpicCenterRaz.  How's the lock down going?
Well, technically still not a lockdown. But people are freaking out, nonetheless. The libs are busily granting unnecessary power to mayors, and this freaks out the conservatives who are already freaking out every time the news mentions the National Guard. It's a fustercluck.
I hear you.  In conservative (at least for now) Williamson County there is no ban on construction activity, while CommievilleAustin has ordered a halt to residential and commercial construction unless the project is for homeless or affordable housing.  WTF?
Meanwhile, this has become a thing in Ohio. 2pm is when he gives his news conferences to update everyone on daily coronavirus news. Which, coupled with our pretty badass Dept of Health Director, is now must-see TV for a lot of people. Lol

« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2020, 01:49:52 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning EpicCenterRaz.  How's the lock down going?
Well, technically still not a lockdown. But people are freaking out, nonetheless. The libs are busily granting unnecessary power to mayors, and this freaks out the conservatives who are already freaking out every time the news mentions the National Guard. It's a fustercluck.
I hear you.  In conservative (at least for now) Williamson County there is no ban on construction activity, while CommievilleAustin has ordered a halt to residential and commercial construction unless the project is for homeless or affordable housing.  WTF?
Meanwhile, this has become a thing in Ohio. 2pm is when he gives his news conferences to update everyone on daily coronavirus news. Which, coupled with our pretty badass Dept of Health Director, is now must-see TV for a lot of people. Lol

I had never heard of your governor until recently.  Gotta love the Poindexter vib.

« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2020, 01:59:11 PM »

[...]

I didn't vote for him, but I'll admit he's doing a pretty good job through all this.

« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2020, 02:00:03 PM »

Oh, and I forgot the best part about his news conferences, which is that his interpreter looks like a female version of him.

« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2020, 02:18:37 PM »

Oh, and I forgot the best part about his news conferences, which is that his interpreter looks like a female version of him.

CNS

« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2020, 02:19:11 PM »

« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2020, 02:21:50 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2020, 02:36:35 PM »

Man cave time

« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2020, 05:13:41 PM »

been quite the lull.

« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2020, 05:36:41 PM »

Days chores are done.

« Reply #59 on: March 26, 2020, 05:42:30 PM »

Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5