CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: 3/24/2020  (Read 3559 times)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
Re: 3/24/2020
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2020, 09:28:29 AM »

Finished up my latest rifle.  Been working on this for a year, on and off.  Was supposed to take it to Front Sight second week of April.  But Nevada's shut down.  Sigh.

After I finished this one, I had most of the parts for one more, so now I'm finishing that.
what is it?

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2020, 09:36:46 AM »

Finished up my latest rifle.  Been working on this for a year, on and off.  Was supposed to take it to Front Sight second week of April.  But Nevada's shut down.  Sigh.

After I finished this one, I had most of the parts for one more, so now I'm finishing that.
what is it?
Mostly Aero Precision parts, with an OdinWorks barrel. Chambered in .223 Wylde, which is to say 5.56x45 NATO. Optic is a Burris AR-536 - 5x fixed prism sight with a Fastfire III red dot mounted. Rise Armament Military/Law Enforcement trigger, 4.5 lb pull. Mission First Tactical minimalist stock.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2020, 09:45:00 AM »

what is it?
Mostly Aero Precision parts, with an OdinWorks barrel. Chambered in .223 Wylde, which is to say 5.56x45 NATO. Optic is a Burris AR-536 - 5x fixed prism sight with a Fastfire III red dot mounted. Rise Armament Military/Law Enforcement trigger, 4.5 lb pull. Mission First Tactical minimalist stock.
I guess I don't understand the reasoning of the barrel extending past the shield as much as it does.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2020, 09:49:13 AM »

Just heard two new words for the times...Covidiot and Covanoid.  Covidiot is a person who consciously violates common sense precautionary actions. A Covanoid is the opposite...one who has been holed up in their bathroom with all doors locked for the past two weeks.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2020, 09:51:01 AM »

Just heard two new words for the times...Covidiot and Covanoid.  Covidiot is a person who consciously violates common sense precautionary actions. A Covanoid is the opposite...one who has been holed up in their bathroom with all doors locked for the past two weeks.
CNS, I've come across both so far.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2020, 10:15:16 AM »

been seeing alot of those posted on FB.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2020, 11:10:53 AM »

Email from another course, except this one apparently doesn't have the cart inventory for everyone to take their own. So the cart can carry both bags for a twosome, but one person has to walk. Lol

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2020, 11:20:08 AM »

what is it?
I guess I don't understand the reasoning of the barrel extending past the shield as much as it does.
It's an 18" barrel.  Designed for longer  range accuracy.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2020, 12:03:56 PM »

what is it?
it justs look odd to me, like it's missing something.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2020, 12:17:16 PM »

heading for the tanning lounge with a Charter Oaks and coffee.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2020, 01:38:13 PM »

Heading for lunch. Wonder what I'm making today.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2020, 03:48:33 PM »

got a couple of stuffed peppers in the oven. one for tonights dinner and one for a sandwich tomorrow afternoon.

Threebean

« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2020, 03:51:12 PM »

what is it?
it justs look odd to me, like it's missing something.
TWSS

Threebean

« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2020, 03:54:13 PM »

Afternoon quarantiners.  The order came down today to "stay the fuck home" in all Central Texas counties.  We've been wuhanned.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2020, 03:56:45 PM »

Hello Guys. I was running a fever last night and this morning. With me considered essential personel. Doctor instructed me to go to ER. I was tested for flu and Corona virus. Flu came back negative. Waiting for results on Corona. Blood work and urine came back good. I'm in self quarantine pending results and being fever free with no aspirin for 3 days at the least.
Take care brothers...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5