Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2020, 06:58:23 PM »

Hello Guys. I was running a fever last night and this morning. With me considered essential personel. Doctor instructed me to go to ER. I was tested for flu and Corona virus. Flu came back negative. Waiting for results on Corona. Blood work and urine came back good. I'm in self quarantine pending results and being fever free with no aspirin for 3 days at the least.
Take care brothers...
Here's hoping it's just a minor bug.  nCov isn't the plague, but it can still beat hell out of you.

« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2020, 06:59:36 PM »

Tampa is now 'stay the fuck home', just a matter of time the rest of the state goes on lick down. snowbidiots are flocking back or just not leaving.
Nice Freudian slip.
you know I meant LOCK, right? 😂
Yes.   And this disappoints us.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 3/24/2020
« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2020, 07:01:20 PM »

Hello Guys. I was running a fever last night and this morning. With me considered essential personel. Doctor instructed me to go to ER. I was tested for flu and Corona virus. Flu came back negative. Waiting for results on Corona. Blood work and urine came back good. I'm in self quarantine pending results and being fever free with no aspirin for 3 days at the least.
Take care brothers...
Here's hoping it's just a minor bug.  nCov isn't the plague, but it can still beat hell out of you.
Amen

« Reply #63 on: March 24, 2020, 08:08:47 PM »

Hello Guys. I was running a fever last night and this morning. With me considered essential personel. Doctor instructed me to go to ER. I was tested for flu and Corona virus. Flu came back negative. Waiting for results on Corona. Blood work and urine came back good. I'm in self quarantine pending results and being fever free with no aspirin for 3 days at the least.
Take care brothers...
Here's hoping it's just a minor bug.  nCov isn't the plague, but it can still beat hell out of you.
Amen
Hey Oy.

« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2020, 08:09:56 PM »

After dinner with coffee and cigar.

« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2020, 08:12:05 PM »

Now you need to self quarantine  Oy, Tony was in the City the other week.

« Reply #66 on: March 24, 2020, 08:13:17 PM »

Hello Guys. I was running a fever last night and this morning. With me considered essential personel. Doctor instructed me to go to ER. I was tested for flu and Corona virus. Flu came back negative. Waiting for results on Corona. Blood work and urine came back good. I'm in self quarantine pending results and being fever free with no aspirin for 3 days at the least.
Take care brothers...
All the best to you, brother.

« Reply #67 on: March 24, 2020, 08:35:40 PM »

Smoking the first from this sampler.

« Reply #68 on: March 24, 2020, 11:33:52 PM »

Smoking the first from this sampler.

Different vitolas of the same?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]