Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2020, 03:58:58 PM »

Hello Guys. I was running a fever last night and this morning. With me considered essential personel. Doctor instructed me to go to ER. I was tested for flu and Corona virus. Flu came back negative. Waiting for results on Corona. Blood work and urine came back good. I'm in self quarantine pending results and being fever free with no aspirin for 3 days at the least.
Take care brothers...
I've heard the coronavirus test is rather invasive nasal wise. Good luck!

« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2020, 04:00:26 PM »

Hello Guys. I was running a fever last night and this morning. With me considered essential personel. Doctor instructed me to go to ER. I was tested for flu and Corona virus. Flu came back negative. Waiting for results on Corona. Blood work and urine came back good. I'm in self quarantine pending results and being fever free with no aspirin for 3 days at the least.
Take care brothers...
you're in my prayers.

« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2020, 04:01:23 PM »

@Rick.
now we'll see what happens without the world renowned boiler checker.

« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2020, 04:03:44 PM »

Afternoon quarantiners.  The order came down today to "stay the fuck home" in all Central Texas counties.  We've been wuhanned.
I've been self-quarantine for almost a week.

« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2020, 04:05:11 PM »

Afternoon quarantiners.  The order came down today to "stay the fuck home" in all Central Texas counties.  We've been wuhanned.
I've been self-quarantine for almost a week.
I'm at my afternoon social with coffee and cigar.

« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2020, 04:07:20 PM »

Thank you guys. Im going to be resting and trying to get better. I will keep you posted. BTW the Corona test was no fun but a necessary precaution.

« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2020, 04:08:33 PM »

Hello Guys. I was running a fever last night and this morning. With me considered essential personel. Doctor instructed me to go to ER. I was tested for flu and Corona virus. Flu came back negative. Waiting for results on Corona. Blood work and urine came back good. I'm in self quarantine pending results and being fever free with no aspirin for 3 days at the least.
Take care brothers...
Oh no, and we've all talked with him in the banter....think that will give us priority in testing?

« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2020, 04:09:45 PM »

Hello Guys. I was running a fever last night and this morning. With me considered essential personel. Doctor instructed me to go to ER. I was tested for flu and Corona virus. Flu came back negative. Waiting for results on Corona. Blood work and urine came back good. I'm in self quarantine pending results and being fever free with no aspirin for 3 days at the least.
Take care brothers...
I've heard the coronavirus test is rather invasive nasal wise. Good luck!
That's only if the swabber finds you attractive...😳

« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2020, 04:14:50 PM »

Florida apparently is still open:

Holland America ship hopes to dock at Port Everglades with 42 sick people on board.

According to Holland America, the Zaandam cruise ship has 13 guests and 29 crew experiencing influenza-like symptoms.

Testing for the coronavirus is currently not on board the ship while officials from the cruise line as well as the state of Florida and Broward County have not confirmed if testing would be provided should it be allowed to dock.

"Since it is flu season, and COVID-19 testing is not available on board, it is difficult to determine the cause of these elevated cases at this time," Holland America said in a statement.

All 1,243 guests and 586 crew on board have been asked to stay in their rooms as the ship sails to Fort Lauderdale. The ship is scheduled to dock at Port Everglades on Monday, March 30.

The Zaandam originally left Buenos Aires, Argentina on March 7 and was supposed to end on March 21st in Chile – however, it has been in the water since March 14 after passengers were denied the chance to leave and take flights home.

However, the ship is still trying to secure permission to enter the Panama Canal and looking into different options should that permission be denied.

« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2020, 04:23:43 PM »

Thank you guys. Im going to be resting and trying to get better. I will keep you posted. BTW the Corona test was no fun but a necessary precaution.
But was it turn-your-head-and-cough fun?

« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2020, 04:50:32 PM »

Tampa is now 'stay the fuck home', just a matter of time the rest of the state goes on lick down. snowbidiots are flocking back or just not leaving.

« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2020, 05:00:35 PM »

Tampa is now 'stay the fuck home', just a matter of time the rest of the state goes on lick down. snowbidiots are flocking back or just not leaving.
Nice Freudian slip.

« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2020, 05:02:16 PM »

Tampa is now 'stay the fuck home', just a matter of time the rest of the state goes on lick down. snowbidiots are flocking back or just not leaving.
Nice Freudian slip.
you know I meant LOCK, right? 😂

« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2020, 06:11:05 PM »

Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 3/24/2020
« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2020, 06:57:37 PM »

We came back home Sunday at 2pm and got test at Mayo Clinic by 3:30pm, results came back in 12 hours and negative. Hope everyone is staying well.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5