Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

« Reply #75 on: March 23, 2020, 12:02:48 PM »

during a stay at home order, how do you get food and supplies?
Hold your breath.
But seriously, you're still allowed for essentials, like food. Even the liquor stores are considered essential, which is especially good at times like this.
no need for booze but I do rely on the ABC store for cigars now and then.

« Reply #76 on: March 23, 2020, 12:06:00 PM »

during a stay at home order, how do you get food and supplies?
Hold your breath.
But seriously, you're still allowed for essentials, like food. Even the liquor stores are considered essential, which is especially good at times like this.
I found that and the dispensaries especially interesting, also.
Only the essentials needed to get through this!

« Reply #77 on: March 23, 2020, 12:08:23 PM »

during a stay at home order, how do you get food and supplies?
Hold your breath.
But seriously, you're still allowed for essentials, like food. Even the liquor stores are considered essential, which is especially good at times like this.
I found that and the dispensaries especially interesting, also.
Only the essentials needed to get through this!
I guess so.

« Reply #78 on: March 23, 2020, 12:33:58 PM »

time for sun, cigar, coffee, hottub, and repeat.
Vitamin D is suppose to be good for fighting COVID-19.

« Reply #79 on: March 23, 2020, 01:50:56 PM »

time for sun, cigar, coffee, hottub, and repeat.
Vitamin D is suppose to be good for fighting COVID-19.
I ain't getting any of that today.

« Reply #80 on: March 23, 2020, 01:57:39 PM »

time for sun, cigar, coffee, hottub, and repeat.
Vitamin D is suppose to be good for fighting COVID-19.
I ain't getting any of that today.
Might get a cigar later, but that's my only option. Been cloudy and rainy all day, doesn't show any signs of letting up. Though, took the kids to a park yesterday so we could all get a bit of fresh air and exercise.

« Reply #81 on: March 23, 2020, 02:16:30 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #82 on: March 23, 2020, 02:18:17 PM »

time for sun, cigar, coffee, hottub, and repeat.
Vitamin D is suppose to be good for fighting COVID-19.
I ain't getting any of that today.
TWHS

« Reply #83 on: March 23, 2020, 02:39:00 PM »

San Lotano on a rainy damp morning.
That's a nice pic of the neighborhood.
Well, you've seen the cigar enough times.

« Reply #84 on: March 23, 2020, 02:40:26 PM »

Hazzuh!
Are you still supposed to Hazzuh from home?

« Reply #85 on: March 23, 2020, 02:42:25 PM »

Cooper is with his dad this week, but still wanted to say hi.
Cooper should have stayed with granddad as part of his social distancing. I'm assuming your son is quarantined at home?
No, working M,W,F.  Has a work from home lady friend seeing to him on those days.  Was disappointed in his potty traning transfer to the apartment, so felt he needed to get better acclimated.

« Reply #86 on: March 23, 2020, 03:26:11 PM »

Cooper is with his dad this week, but still wanted to say hi.
Cooper should have stayed with granddad as part of his social distancing. I'm assuming your son is quarantined at home?
No, working M,W,F.  Has a work from home lady friend seeing to him on those days.  Was disappointed in his potty traning transfer to the apartment, so felt he needed to get better acclimated.
So you were doing a bad job and were fired?

« Reply #87 on: March 23, 2020, 03:27:36 PM »

time for sun, cigar, coffee, hottub, and repeat.
Vitamin D is suppose to be good for fighting COVID-19.
I ain't getting any of that today.
TWHS
I noticed I left that dangling, after the fact.

« Reply #88 on: March 23, 2020, 03:27:43 PM »

time for sun, cigar, coffee, hottub, and repeat.
Vitamin D is suppose to be good for fighting COVID-19.
I ain't getting any of that today.
TWHS
I noticed I left that dangling, after the fact.

« Reply #89 on: March 23, 2020, 03:31:38 PM »

Cooper is with his dad this week, but still wanted to say hi.
Cooper should have stayed with granddad as part of his social distancing. I'm assuming your son is quarantined at home?
No, working M,W,F.  Has a work from home lady friend seeing to him on those days.  Was disappointed in his potty traning transfer to the apartment, so felt he needed to get better acclimated.
So you were doing a bad job and were fired?
Or maybe too good a job.  He was considering this home.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8