Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: March 20, 2020, 05:13:08 PM »

I think Tony likes this one?
I like the Flathead Steelhorse. Is that what you're smoking?

Edit: I zoomed in and it is indeed what you are smoking. I do like that cigar a lot.
Cheers Buddy, I hope you get a cigar in.

« Reply #61 on: March 20, 2020, 06:30:01 PM »

Other than Dean, need to defer from the brown liquor and start pounding gin and tonics.  There seems to be some positive in limiting virus growth using anti-malarial drugs chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine.  So in lieu of that, go with the tonic!
there was a time the malaria meds were prescribed for me but they fucked up my liver.

« Reply #62 on: March 20, 2020, 06:33:52 PM »

dinner was very good. ice cream with berries and coolwhip. lots of leftovers.
EPC 2nd and coffee in the hottub alone. redhead went home to get some sleep.

« Reply #63 on: March 20, 2020, 08:04:12 PM »

Other than Dean, need to defer from the brown liquor and start pounding gin and tonics.  There seems to be some positive in limiting virus growth using anti-malarial drugs chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine.  So in lieu of that, go with the tonic!
there was a time the malaria meds were prescribed for me but they fucked up my liver.
That can happen.

« Reply #64 on: March 20, 2020, 08:05:12 PM »

Smoking's that Corona virus out!

« Reply #65 on: March 20, 2020, 08:08:27 PM »

dinner was very good. ice cream with berries and coolwhip. lots of leftovers.
EPC 2nd and coffee in the hottub alone. redhead went home to get some sleep.
You wore her out?

« Reply #66 on: March 20, 2020, 09:23:52 PM »

dinner was very good. ice cream with berries and coolwhip. lots of leftovers.
EPC 2nd and coffee in the hottub alone. redhead went home to get some sleep.
You wore her out?
I'll take that as a yes.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]