Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: March 20, 2020, 01:22:08 PM »

Other than Dean, need to defer from the brown liquor and start pounding gin and tonics.  There seems to be some positive in limiting virus growth using anti-malarial drugs chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine.  So in lieu of that, go with the tonic!

« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2020, 01:23:00 PM »

Other than Dean, need to defer from the brown liquor and start pounding gin and tonics.  There seems to be some positive in limiting virus growth using anti-malarial drugs chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine.  So in lieu of that, go with the tonic!
And Trumpf has a good feeling about it, so it must be good.

« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2020, 01:40:55 PM »

Other than Dean, need to defer from the brown liquor and start pounding gin and tonics.  There seems to be some positive in limiting virus growth using anti-malarial drugs chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine.  So in lieu of that, go with the tonic!
And Trumpf has a good feeling about it, so it must be good.
And he's a stable genius at social distancing, too.

« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2020, 01:41:22 PM »

Other than Dean, need to defer from the brown liquor and start pounding gin and tonics.  There seems to be some positive in limiting virus growth using anti-malarial drugs chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine.  So in lieu of that, go with the tonic!
Now that's a plan I can get behind!

« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2020, 01:42:06 PM »

Other than Dean, need to defer from the brown liquor and start pounding gin and tonics.  There seems to be some positive in limiting virus growth using anti-malarial drugs chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine.  So in lieu of that, go with the tonic!
Now that's a plan I can get behind!
Put back enough of any liquor and you won't care anymore!

« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2020, 02:15:50 PM »

Think I'll be making myself a quarantini tonight. Hazzuh!

« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2020, 02:51:50 PM »

Think I'll be making myself a quarantini tonight. Hazzuh!
Outstaneibg choice.

« Reply #52 on: March 20, 2020, 03:01:06 PM »

Just read that Cannabis dispensaries  have been listed as critical (will remain open) under the CA quarantine order.

« Reply #53 on: March 20, 2020, 03:05:29 PM »

Man cave time.

« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2020, 04:04:34 PM »

Just read that Cannabis dispensaries  have been listed as critical (will remain open) under the CA quarantine order.
If the liquor stores can stay open I'm in favor of the dispensary

« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2020, 04:11:02 PM »

Other than Dean, need to defer from the brown liquor and start pounding gin and tonics.  There seems to be some positive in limiting virus growth using anti-malarial drugs chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine.  So in lieu of that, go with the tonic!
Quinine, why not? It works for malaria.

« Reply #56 on: March 20, 2020, 04:12:45 PM »

Think I'll be making myself a quarantini tonight. Hazzuh!
I definitely need to have a few. Probably go with a bourbon for now and a nice bottle of wine with dinner.

« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2020, 04:30:20 PM »

I'm not done with work for the week but that's all I can stands for now. The weekend begins now.

« Reply #58 on: March 20, 2020, 04:35:17 PM »

I think Tony likes this one?

« Reply #59 on: March 20, 2020, 04:53:41 PM »

I think Tony likes this one?
I like the Flathead Steelhorse. Is that what you're smoking?

Edit: I zoomed in and it is indeed what you are smoking. I do like that cigar a lot.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5