Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2020, 09:27:38 AM »

Thought for Today: “Common sense is genius dressed in its working clothes.” [–] Ralph Waldo Emerson, American writer and poet (1803-1882).
PJs are my new working clothes. In fact, my trip to Lowe's was the only time I put real clothes on since Sunday. :D
what are PJ's?
CNS

« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2020, 09:27:38 AM »

Thought for Today: “Common sense is genius dressed in its working clothes.” [–] Ralph Waldo Emerson, American writer and poet (1803-1882).
PJs are my new working clothes. In fact, my trip to Lowe's was the only time I put real clothes on since Sunday. :D
what are PJ's?

« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2020, 09:29:35 AM »

Thought for Today: “Common sense is genius dressed in its working clothes.” [–] Ralph Waldo Emerson, American writer and poet (1803-1882).
PJs are my new working clothes. In fact, my trip to Lowe's was the only time I put real clothes on since Sunday. :D
Speaking of Lowes, did you give up on the toilet water line?
Didn't give up on it, but didn't do anything with it yesterday. Gonna try to attach it again later today, see if I can get it seated properly.

« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2020, 09:39:28 AM »

Thought for Today: “Common sense is genius dressed in its working clothes.” [–] Ralph Waldo Emerson, American writer and poet (1803-1882).
PJs are my new working clothes. In fact, my trip to Lowe's was the only time I put real clothes on since Sunday. :D
Speaking of Lowes, did you give up on the toilet water line?
Didn't give up on it, but didn't do anything with it yesterday. Gonna try to attach it again later today, see if I can get it seated properly.

« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2020, 09:59:55 AM »

Some decent fiver pricing at the Page.  Ridiculously long list, but good AJ prices.
https://www.cigarpage.com/drinking-from-fiver-hydrant.html

« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2020, 10:45:54 AM »

redhead is celebrating a sober anniversary today. got a 4# roast with all the fixings planned for dinner.
How are things going the meetings? What are people doing?

« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2020, 10:51:15 AM »

I'm out of food. After this CAO gold I have to try and get some supplies

« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2020, 10:53:30 AM »

I'm out of food. After this CAO gold I have to try and get some supplies
Good hunting! I'm planning on going out myself after work to pick up a couple things we're running low on.

« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2020, 10:55:43 AM »

Yeah it's a bit crazy if you think of it. We are not going to find 1/2 of what we need.

« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2020, 11:37:08 AM »

redhead is celebrating a sober anniversary today. got a 4# roast with all the fixings planned for dinner.
How are things going the meetings? What are people doing?
most meetings have closed up. still small meetings at the two clubs. people are going to online, phone, Zoom, and Skype for meetings.

« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2020, 11:43:52 AM »

redhead is celebrating a sober anniversary today. got a 4# roast with all the fixings planned for dinner.
How are things going the meetings? What are people doing?
most meetings have closed up. still small meetings at the two clubs. people are going to online, phone, Zoom, and Skype for meetings.
Thanks for the update. Stay safe brother and congrats to your girly.

« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2020, 11:59:56 AM »

redhead is celebrating a sober anniversary today. got a 4# roast with all the fixings planned for dinner.
How are things going the meetings? What are people doing?
most meetings have closed up. still small meetings at the two clubs. people are going to online, phone, Zoom, and Skype for meetings.
Thanks for the update. Stay safe brother and congrats to your girly.
Indeed.

« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2020, 12:00:46 PM »

redhead is celebrating a sober anniversary today. got a 4# roast with all the fixings planned for dinner.
I'm sure she'll enjoy your meat...

« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2020, 12:28:07 PM »

redhead is celebrating a sober anniversary today. got a 4# roast with all the fixings planned for dinner.
I'm sure she'll enjoy your meat...
Meh.

« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2020, 12:30:50 PM »

Yeah it's a bit crazy if you think of it. We are not going to find 1/2 of what we need.
Tons of food here but the TP is going to start being an issue in about another week.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5