Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

« Reply #90 on: March 18, 2020, 03:47:12 PM »

Oh goody, we now have four Wuhan cases in Williamson County.  Our bars and restaurants closing in 3...2...1...

« Reply #91 on: March 18, 2020, 04:05:41 PM »

Dealing with the craziness

« Reply #92 on: March 18, 2020, 04:12:13 PM »

Dealing with the craziness

Craziness, indeed!  In the immortal words of TXSCRedfishDave, FMTT.

« Reply #93 on: March 18, 2020, 05:37:41 PM »

And now my downstairs toilet has stopped filling properly. This has been a day!
I guess look at the bright side...as long as it's emptying properly...
That's a good one.

« Reply #94 on: March 18, 2020, 05:44:09 PM »

And now my downstairs toilet has stopped filling properly. This has been a day!
I guess look at the bright side...as long as it's emptying properly...
This is true. Probably just have to replace the inner workings, instead of a much bigger issue, potentially.

I should have replaced the innards of the 2nd floor toilet last month. I've replaced them once a year for as long as I can remember. So much for the 10 year warranty.This time, I was ready to replace the whole effing toilet but I've been swamped. The water bill came in about 500% more than normal. FML

« Reply #95 on: March 18, 2020, 08:32:49 PM »

I killed the banter with my toilet repair talk?

« Reply #96 on: March 18, 2020, 08:51:46 PM »

I killed the banter with my toilet repair talk?
I think it was the part about replacing the innards once a year. I've never heard of a toilet needing that kind of repair frequency.  Sheesh, what are ya'll eating?

« Reply #97 on: March 18, 2020, 08:53:49 PM »

I killed the banter with my toilet repair talk?
I think it was the part about replacing the innards once a year. I've never heard of a toilet needing that kind of repair frequency.  Sheesh, what are ya'll eating?
Where's he buying his plumbing? Fisher Price?

« Reply #98 on: March 18, 2020, 09:30:42 PM »

I killed the banter with my toilet repair talk?
I think it was the part about replacing the innards once a year. I've never heard of a toilet needing that kind of repair frequency.  Sheesh, what are ya'll eating?
I think he has toilets and auto oil maintenance confused.

« Reply #99 on: March 18, 2020, 09:50:14 PM »

I killed the banter with my toilet repair talk?
I think it was the part about replacing the innards once a year. I've never heard of a toilet needing that kind of repair frequency.  Sheesh, what are ya'll eating?
But it's true. I feel like I'm fixing a toilet every few months.

« Reply #100 on: March 18, 2020, 09:51:02 PM »

I killed the banter with my toilet repair talk?
I think it was the part about replacing the innards once a year. I've never heard of a toilet needing that kind of repair frequency.  Sheesh, what are ya'll eating?
Where's he buying his plumbing? Fisher Price?

Fisher Price stuff would last longer.

« Reply #101 on: March 18, 2020, 11:10:38 PM »

I killed the banter with my toilet repair talk?
I think it was the part about replacing the innards once a year. I've never heard of a toilet needing that kind of repair frequency.  Sheesh, what are ya'll eating?
But it's true. I feel like I'm fixing a toilet every few months.
You're doing it wrong (TWSS)
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]