Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2020, 07:10:35 AM »

good morning Dave, Rick, and Mark.
no golf day today. our course closed yesterday on us.
Sounds like the perfect time to go, no one to stop you at the clubhouse and make you pay for your round. :D

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2020, 07:12:14 AM »

Cigars may eventually see an effect from all of this. I read a story this morning but I believe they have inventory for like 6 months.

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2020, 07:12:15 AM »

Morning, all. Just finished signing my wife up for unemployment, as she got the word last night she won't be used again until this nonsense is over.
Yowza. Sorry to hear it, Dave.
Thanks. It wasn't unexpected, we were just waiting for the official word from her company that the employees were free to go for the unemployment.

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2020, 07:13:24 AM »

Brown box coming today

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2020, 07:13:33 AM »

Cigars may eventually see an effect from all of this. I read a story this morning but I believe they have inventory for like 6 months.
Some factories are shutting down and it'll cause a supply problem for a short period of time, but they produce so many, I don't think it will be too bad.

« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2020, 07:13:53 AM »

Brown box coming today
I also have a box coming today, but this one contains my new mini wineador.

« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2020, 07:14:36 AM »

Morning, all. Just finished signing my wife up for unemployment, as she got the word last night she won't be used again until this nonsense is over.
Yowza. Sorry to hear it, Dave.
Thanks. It wasn't unexpected, we were just waiting for the official word from her company that the employees were free to go for the unemployment.
I believe they are waiving the 7 day waiting period which is good
 At least here in NYS

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2020, 07:19:08 AM »

good morning Dave, Rick, and Mark.
no golf day today. our course closed yesterday on us.
Sounds like the perfect time to go, no one to stop you at the clubhouse and make you pay for your round. :D
redhead going to stop by for sun, huttub, and dinner. really doubt there will be much social distancing.

« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2020, 07:19:37 AM »

Good morning, Rick, Dave, Dean, and Mark.
good morning Tony.

« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2020, 07:25:23 AM »

Morning, all. Just finished signing my wife up for unemployment, as she got the word last night she won't be used again until this nonsense is over.
Yowza. Sorry to hear it, Dave.
Thanks. It wasn't unexpected, we were just waiting for the official word from her company that the employees were free to go for the unemployment.
I believe they are waiving the 7 day waiting period which is good
 At least here in NYS
It's a 5-day waiting period here, but yes, that has also been waived.

« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2020, 08:12:37 AM »

CooperDad is late with the news.

« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2020, 08:23:23 AM »

CooperDad is late with the news.
He's probably at Walmart waiting for the TP shelf to be restocked.

« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2020, 08:28:13 AM »

CooperDad is late with the news.
He's probably at Walmart waiting for the TP shelf to be restocked.
CNS

« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2020, 08:59:40 AM »

CooperDad is late with the news.
Correction: Grandad.

« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2020, 09:00:42 AM »

CooperDad is late with the news.
He's probably at Walmart waiting for the TP shelf to be restocked.
I did make a Costco run yesterday. It wasn't too bad at all. No TP though.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7