Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

  • Administrator
3/18/2020
« on: March 18, 2020, 12:00:30 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2020, 05:42:17 AM »

Good morning by guys, chilly start here

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2020, 05:42:56 AM »

Morning, all. Just finished signing my wife up for unemployment, as she got the word last night she won't be used again until this nonsense is over.

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2020, 06:03:38 AM »

This came full circle a bit faster than I predicted:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-says-knew-coronavirus-pandemic-180002057.html

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2020, 06:10:37 AM »

Morning, all. Just finished signing my wife up for unemployment, as she got the word last night she won't be used again until this nonsense is over.
Sorry Dave. I hope and pray we can get back to normal as soon as possible

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2020, 06:27:45 AM »

Morning, all. Just finished signing my wife up for unemployment, as she got the word last night she won't be used again until this nonsense is over.
sorry to hear that.

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2020, 06:29:17 AM »

Morning, all. Just finished signing my wife up for unemployment, as she got the word last night she won't be used again until this nonsense is over.
That sucks, but seems to be the rule rather than the exception of late.

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2020, 06:30:00 AM »

Trump wants IMMEDIATE cash handouts for Americans: Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin says everyone will get MORE THAN $1,000 within two weeks once he strikes Senate deal - and tax payments are deferred for 90 days too.

 https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8122293/amp/Donald-Trump-wants-checks-Americans-IMMEDIATELY.html

even Trump haters will get it.

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2020, 06:30:58 AM »

Good morning Dave, Dean, and StillBoilin'Rick.  The counties south of us have shut bars and dine-in restaurants, waiting for the other shoe to drop here.

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2020, 06:36:18 AM »

Morning, all. Just finished signing my wife up for unemployment, as she got the word last night she won't be used again until this nonsense is over.
That sucks, but seems to be the rule rather than the exception of late.
Luckily, she only works part time and doesn't make THAT much, so it won't hurt us too bad.

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2020, 06:43:20 AM »

Morning, all. Just finished signing my wife up for unemployment, as she got the word last night she won't be used again until this nonsense is over.
That sucks, but seems to be the rule rather than the exception of late.
Luckily, she only works part time and doesn't make THAT much, so it won't hurt us too bad.
You working from home now?

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2020, 06:45:20 AM »

good morning Dave, Rick, and Mark.
no golf day today. our course closed yesterday on us.

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2020, 07:04:09 AM »

Morning, all. Just finished signing my wife up for unemployment, as she got the word last night she won't be used again until this nonsense is over.
Yowza. Sorry to hear it, Dave.

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2020, 07:05:12 AM »

Good morning, Rick, Dave, Dean, and Mark.

« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2020, 07:06:22 AM »

Morning, all. Just finished signing my wife up for unemployment, as she got the word last night she won't be used again until this nonsense is over.
That sucks, but seems to be the rule rather than the exception of late.
Luckily, she only works part time and doesn't make THAT much, so it won't hurt us too bad.
You working from home now?
Yep, until further notice.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7