Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

« Reply #91 on: March 16, 2020, 03:26:16 PM »

Cousin of my kids has a wedding coming up end of April...should be interesting.
Indeed. The Mrs and I were just talking about such occasions. She had a baby shower canceled this past weekend. But weddings are already the beginning of the end so what's the difference?

« Reply #92 on: March 16, 2020, 03:26:39 PM »

« Reply #93 on: March 16, 2020, 03:28:46 PM »

Cousin of my kids has a wedding coming up end of April...should be interesting.
My oldest was supposed to do her DC trip in April. That's almost certainly canceled now. Though, I'm not sure how broken up she'll be, cause she didn't seem keen on going in the first place.
My 2nd is supposed to have her DC trip in May. She is absolutely broken up about it. The word is they'll do it in the next school year instead.

« Reply #95 on: March 16, 2020, 03:33:07 PM »

Cousin of my kids has a wedding coming up end of April...should be interesting.
Indeed. The Mrs and I were just talking about such occasions. She had a baby shower canceled this past weekend. But weddings are already the beginning of the end so what's the difference?
You know the gig here, no gyms, bars, restaurants.

« Reply #96 on: March 16, 2020, 03:33:54 PM »

Cousin of my kids has a wedding coming up end of April...should be interesting.
Indeed. The Mrs and I were just talking about such occasions. She had a baby shower canceled this past weekend. But weddings are already the beginning of the end so what's the difference?
You know the gig here, no gyms, bars, restaurants.

« Reply #97 on: March 16, 2020, 03:33:57 PM »

NYC - DCP Update (401-K and 457)Got a voice message on my cell from a woman supervisor, Yes, you will have
to resubmit the form that you signed in NEXT October, we will then expedite it.  Glad I missed that call, then got
a live call on my land-line.  Said he was a supervisor calling from Voya, looked at the history of my submissions, and
relialized that it was a dsylexic mistake, I hadn't time travelled to next October, while sitting next to the notary.
He spoke with his supervisor, and they are processing the withdrawel now!  Will wonders never cease.
That's the stuff that makes it exciting.

« Reply #98 on: March 16, 2020, 03:36:28 PM »

I think we just saw a Tapatalk glitch. Rick posted the same thing twice and my original response quoted the the wrong post. Dang Chinese.

« Reply #99 on: March 16, 2020, 03:44:29 PM »

That's why I dont use that spyware!

« Reply #100 on: March 16, 2020, 04:01:08 PM »

I think we just saw a Tapatalk glitch. Rick posted the same thing twice and my original response quoted the the wrong post. Dang Chinese.
How the heck? Anyhow H Upmann by AJ on

« Reply #101 on: March 16, 2020, 05:23:25 PM »

Man cave, Desert Rose with coffee.

« Reply #102 on: March 16, 2020, 05:31:57 PM »

« Reply #103 on: March 16, 2020, 07:01:03 PM »

Man cave, Desert Rose with coffee.

Nice, Turning in soon but not before cooking on the grill.....and this.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]