Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2020, 08:09:24 AM »

WTF

Italians over 80 'will be left to die' as country overwhelmed by coronavirus
Hardest-hit region drafts new proposals saying who will live and who will die

« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2020, 08:12:07 AM »

I am in self-imposed isolation. due to all the freaked out crazy people here, and reviewing a 1,068 file of background information for the April General Service Conference, taking notes, and sending my thoughts to our Delegate.
Unless it's a teleconference, don't see that meeting happening.
they are talking about cancelling our April Assembly and doing the week of General Service Conference in NY by video feed, teleconference, or whatever, for all 50 states, PR, and VI

« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2020, 08:12:39 AM »

I am in self-imposed isolation. due to all the freaked out crazy people here, and reviewing a 1,068 file of background information for the April General Service Conference, taking notes, and sending my thoughts to our Delegate.
And that's different from the normal freaked out crazy people in your neck of the woods how?

« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2020, 08:14:39 AM »

Then again, if this virus does impact the elderly disproportionately, you may loose a third of the state...

« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2020, 08:14:59 AM »

All Bars And Restaurants In Ohio, Illinois To Close Due To Coronavirus Pandemic

« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2020, 08:15:55 AM »

I am in self-imposed isolation. due to all the freaked out crazy people here, and reviewing a 1,068 file of background information for the April General Service Conference, taking notes, and sending my thoughts to our Delegate.
And that's different from the normal freaked out crazy people in your neck of the woods how?
remember, I hate drama and chaos. 🤣

« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2020, 08:26:42 AM »

I am in self-imposed isolation. due to all the freaked out crazy people here, and reviewing a 1,068 file of background information for the April General Service Conference, taking notes, and sending my thoughts to our Delegate.
And that's different from the normal freaked out crazy people in your neck of the woods how?
remember, I hate drama and chaos. 🤣
I also remember you love redheads...

« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2020, 08:30:01 AM »

WTF

Italians over 80 'will be left to die' as country overwhelmed by coronavirus
Hardest-hit region drafts new proposals saying who will live and who will die
Big reason Italy is so hard hit by this, they have the oldest population in Western Europe and they have generations of families living together, so "healthy" carriers are bringing it to the elderly.

Kind of like what will happen when you close all the colleges and schools and send the young people home...
Safest place (for all) for young people to be now is isolated back on the college campuses.

« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2020, 08:32:33 AM »

All Bars And Restaurants In Ohio, Illinois To Close Due To Coronavirus Pandemic
Still leaving them open for takeout, but all dining areas closed. Hoping to find out today if the wife's place still needs her services right now. Otherwise, she'll be hitting the unemployment line.

« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2020, 08:34:10 AM »

WTF

Italians over 80 'will be left to die' as country overwhelmed by coronavirus
Hardest-hit region drafts new proposals saying who will live and who will die
Big reason Italy is so hard hit by this, they have the oldest population in Western Europe and they have generations of families living together, so "healthy" carriers are bringing it to the elderly.

Kind of like what will happen when you close all the colleges and schools and send the young people home...
Safest place (for all) for young people to be now is isolated back on the college campuses.
No, the safest place for everyone to be is in their homes with their immediate families. The only way to stop this thing is to stop it from spreading. And the only way to do that is to have everyone isolated so if it does spread to your family, it stays there and doesn't move on.

« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2020, 08:34:33 AM »

Well that was a pain in the ass tracking that down today.  My regular source seems frozen at March 14 (thanks Tony).
I'm honored.

« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2020, 08:36:03 AM »

WTF

Italians over 80 'will be left to die' as country overwhelmed by coronavirus
Hardest-hit region drafts new proposals saying who will live and who will die
It's messed up.

« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2020, 08:37:51 AM »

All Bars And Restaurants In Ohio, Illinois To Close Due To Coronavirus Pandemic
Still leaving them open for takeout, but all dining areas closed. Hoping to find out today if the wife's place still needs her services right now. Otherwise, she'll be hitting the unemployment line.
New York City is doing the same.

« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2020, 08:50:32 AM »

We need a moderator for cigar only content.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7