Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2020, 07:48:50 AM »

Thought for Today: "No man, for any considerable period, can wear one face to himself, and another to the multitude, without finally getting bewildered as to which may be the true." — From "The Scarlet Letter" by Nathaniel Hawthorne, American author (1804-1864).

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2020, 07:48:50 AM »

So Uncle Joe says he's going to go with a woman VP.
I can see them jockeying for position now.  He's starting to look like Dean.
I think that was a foregone conclusion. In fact, I also think Drumpf wants a woman as his next VP, to try to secure some of that vote. It would make sense of his appt of Pence to head the coronavirus task force, setting him up to fail so he can give him the axe...

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2020, 07:49:17 AM »

Thought for Today: "No man, for any considerable period, can wear one face to himself, and another to the multitude, without finally getting bewildered as to which may be the true." — From "The Scarlet Letter" by Nathaniel Hawthorne, American author (1804-1864).
#fakenews

« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2020, 07:49:58 AM »

Good morning, Rick and Dave.
Good morning Mr Tony and Mr LTG. Are you both working from home? All the admin/bosses are in today so see what goes. Facilities will need to be here
Yes sir, working from home until further notice.

« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2020, 07:56:18 AM »

Well that was a pain in the ass tracking that down today.  My regular source seems frozen at March 14 (thanks Tony).

« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2020, 08:00:08 AM »

Good morning, Rick and Dave.
Good morning Mr Tony and Mr LTG. Are you both working from home? All the admin/bosses are in today so see what goes. Facilities will need to be here
Yes sir. We're non-essential types.

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2020, 08:00:39 AM »

So Uncle Joe says he's going to go with a woman VP.
I can see them jockeying for position now.  He's starting to look like Dean.
ouch!

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2020, 08:00:51 AM »

So Uncle Joe says he's going to go with a woman VP.
I can see them jockeying for position now.  He's starting to look like Dean.
Hahaha. Pretty sure Bernie is doing the same.

« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2020, 08:01:23 AM »

So Uncle Joe says he's going to go with a woman VP.
I can see them jockeying for position now.  He's starting to look like Dean.
I think that was a foregone conclusion. In fact, I also think Drumpf wants a woman as his next VP, to try to secure some of that vote. It would make sense of his appt of Pence to head the coronavirus task force, setting him up to fail so he can give him the axe...
I don't think so, Pence helps bring in all the evangelical sheep vote.  That group also contains all the women that would vote for him.

« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2020, 08:02:36 AM »

Happy Monday Dave, Dave, Rick, Tony, and Mark.

« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2020, 08:05:14 AM »

I am in self-imposed isolation. due to all the freaked out crazy people here, and reviewing a 1,068 file of background information for the April General Service Conference, taking notes, and sending my thoughts to our Delegate.

« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2020, 08:05:38 AM »

So Uncle Joe says he's going to go with a woman VP.
I can see them jockeying for position now.  He's starting to look like Dean.
Hahaha. Pretty sure Bernie is doing the same.
Wonder if Hillary will throw her hat in the ring...

« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2020, 08:06:49 AM »

I am in self-imposed isolation. due to all the freaked out crazy people here, and reviewing a 1,068 file of background information for the April General Service Conference, taking notes, and sending my thoughts to our Delegate.
Unless it's a teleconference, don't see that meeting happening.

« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2020, 08:08:36 AM »

So Uncle Joe says he's going to go with a woman VP.
I can see them jockeying for position now.  He's starting to look like Dean.
Hahaha. Pretty sure Bernie is doing the same.
Wonder if Hillary will throw her hat in the ring...
Lol, let's hope not!

« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2020, 08:09:18 AM »

So Uncle Joe says he's going to go with a woman VP.
I can see them jockeying for position now.  He's starting to look like Dean.
I think that was a foregone conclusion. In fact, I also think Drumpf wants a woman as his next VP, to try to secure some of that vote. It would make sense of his appt of Pence to head the coronavirus task force, setting him up to fail so he can give him the axe...
I don't think so, Pence helps bring in all the evangelical sheep vote.  That group also contains all the women that would vote for him.
They've anointed him a man selected by god to be president. I don't think he needs Pence for that vote anymore.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7