CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]

Author Topic: 12/12/2014  (Read 40772 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 12/12/2014
« Reply #255 on: December 12, 2014, 10:51:22 PM »

I'm heading out with a recently gifted Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles (Corona) (4.6"x42).  Take care, gentlemen.
Curious your thoughts
Loved it!  I made sure I had something in my belly and it still made me a little woozy.  I think I've had it before but I know for sure I'll have it again.  Definitely on my buy list.  Pretty complex for a little cigar.  The retrohale completely changes the experience too.
Nice, best price I've found is Famous bid, $80/box or less cant beat it
Thanks for the message and the tip, sfish!  I will be checking it out.  They are a complex cigar for the size.  CK had a fiver of the Tat La Riqueza, free ship and a 10% off code for awhile which made their price decent.  No more TLR's tho.
There's a box closing in 1 hour there, current bid to win is $57
Wish I could, but with Christmas coming and all, gonna have to pass for now.  Besides, I've got enough other smokes to keep me busy for a while.
They didn't go for 57.  I paid 73.  My Cuban order got confiscated at customs, so these are to replace them to hand out at Christmas.  Not a bad replacement, tho.
How do you know customs got your shipment
Okay. In fairness to customs, I can't swear on the bible that they have the sticks.  I suppose the post office could have them.  I am certain they are not coming, tho.  More than 21 business days now, and the other half got here in less than 10 days. Happened to Will recently too.
I understand now, I was just thinking if customs got them, wouldn't you have been notified by them
How goes it, blu?  Good to see you.

YAD

• Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • White stars are the best
« Reply #256 on: December 12, 2014, 10:57:48 PM »

I'm heading out with a recently gifted Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles (Corona) (4.6"x42).  Take care, gentlemen.
Curious your thoughts
Loved it!  I made sure I had something in my belly and it still made me a little woozy.  I think I've had it before but I know for sure I'll have it again.  Definitely on my buy list.  Pretty complex for a little cigar.  The retrohale completely changes the experience too.
Thanks for the message and the tip, sfish!  I will be checking it out.  They are a complex cigar for the size.  CK had a fiver of the Tat La Riqueza, free ship and a 10% off code for awhile which made their price decent.  No more TLR's tho.
Wish I could, but with Christmas coming and all, gonna have to pass for now.  Besides, I've got enough other smokes to keep me busy for a while.
They didn't go for 57.  I paid 73.  My Cuban order got confiscated at customs, so these are to replace them to hand out at Christmas.  Not a bad replacement, tho.
Okay. In fairness to customs, I can't swear on the bible that they have the sticks.  I suppose the post office could have them.  I am certain they are not coming, tho.  More than 21 business days now, and the other half got here in less than 10 days. Happened to Will recently too.
I understand now, I was just thinking if customs got them, wouldn't you have been notified by them
I believe that is correct, tcarblu.  I can't imagine the government passing up a chance to scold someone.

tcarblu

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #257 on: December 12, 2014, 11:00:48 PM »

Curious your thoughts
How goes it, blu?  Good to see you.
doing ok, thanks, I'm here a lot, just don't post often, but I continue to learn a lot, and thanks to all the BOTL's that post here

tcarblu

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #258 on: December 12, 2014, 11:02:22 PM »

Curious your thoughts
I believe that is correct, tcarblu.  I can't imagine the government passing up a chance to scold someone.
Yes, like they don't have more important things to attend to

YAD

• Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • White stars are the best
« Reply #259 on: December 12, 2014, 11:06:59 PM »

Curious your thoughts
Indeed. Justification for their pay.  Have you ever seen a postal carrier walking fast?

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
« Reply #260 on: December 12, 2014, 11:11:00 PM »

Evening Sir Antnee, Prince of Pasta Fagioli!  I was in Belleville, NJ, 2 weeks ago, at my BIL Rigo's, and was going to call and invite you to come over.  But there wound up being 50+ Hondurans in a little 2 BR apt, so I decided against it.   

tcarblu

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #261 on: December 12, 2014, 11:26:41 PM »

Curious your thoughts
Indeed. Justification for their pay.  Have you ever seen a postal carrier walking fast?
And that may be the answer. Maybe you will still get your order, here's hoping for you. And with that, I'm out. Nice talking to you. Good Evening.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #262 on: December 12, 2014, 11:56:05 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]