Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]

I'm heading out with a recently gifted Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles (Corona) (4.6"x42).  Take care, gentlemen.
Curious your thoughts
Loved it!  I made sure I had something in my belly and it still made me a little woozy.  I think I've had it before but I know for sure I'll have it again.  Definitely on my buy list.  Pretty complex for a little cigar.  The retrohale completely changes the experience too.
Nice, best price I've found is Famous bid, $80/box or less cant beat it
Thanks for the message and the tip, sfish!  I will be checking it out.  They are a complex cigar for the size.  CK had a fiver of the Tat La Riqueza, free ship and a 10% off code for awhile which made their price decent.  No more TLR's tho.
There's a box closing in 1 hour there, current bid to win is $57
Wish I could, but with Christmas coming and all, gonna have to pass for now.  Besides, I've got enough other smokes to keep me busy for a while.
They didn't go for 57.  I paid 73.  My Cuban order got confiscated at customs, so these are to replace them to hand out at Christmas.  Not a bad replacement, tho.
How do you know customs got your shipment
Okay. In fairness to customs, I can't swear on the bible that they have the sticks.  I suppose the post office could have them.  I am certain they are not coming, tho.  More than 21 business days now, and the other half got here in less than 10 days. Happened to Will recently too.
I understand now, I was just thinking if customs got them, wouldn't you have been notified by them
How goes it, blu?  Good to see you.
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best

[...]
I believe that is correct, tcarblu.  I can't imagine the government passing up a chance to scold someone.
Logged

tcarblu

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

[...]
doing ok, thanks, I'm here a lot, just don't post often, but I continue to learn a lot, and thanks to all the BOTL's that post here
Logged

tcarblu

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

[...]
Yes, like they don't have more important things to attend to
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best

[...]
Indeed. Justification for their pay.  Have you ever seen a postal carrier walking fast?
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes

Evening Sir Antnee, Prince of Pasta Fagioli!  I was in Belleville, NJ, 2 weeks ago, at my BIL Rigo's, and was going to call and invite you to come over.  But there wound up being 50+ Hondurans in a little 2 BR apt, so I decided against it.
Logged

tcarblu

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

[...]
And that may be the answer. Maybe you will still get your order, here's hoping for you. And with that, I'm out. Nice talking to you. Good Evening.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

18