Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2020, 10:27:08 AM »

Been on a work call for about an hour and probably have another hour to go.
That's a hell of a work conference. I have to drop off my rental. My car was totaled out.
This all could have been handled during business hours. Now I'm getting pissed.

« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2020, 10:29:02 AM »

Been on a work call for about an hour and probably have another hour to go.
That's a hell of a work conference. I have to drop off my rental. My car was totaled out.
That might be for the best at this point.

« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2020, 11:40:22 AM »

Been on a work call for about an hour and probably have another hour to go.
That's a hell of a work conference. I have to drop off my rental. My car was totaled out.
This all could have been handled during business hours. Now I'm getting pissed.
By now you should be able to say GFY in all the UN languages, so this one is on you.

« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2020, 11:42:04 AM »

Morning boys.

« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2020, 11:42:52 AM »

Been on a work call for about an hour and probably have another hour to go.
That's a hell of a work conference. I have to drop off my rental. My car was totaled out.
Should be able to get a decent deal on a new car.  Don't imagine there are many shopping right now.  Still a big hassle I know.
Indeed.  Tell the dealership to throw in some free TP to close the deal.

« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2020, 12:17:44 PM »

« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2020, 12:17:59 PM »

Been on a work call for about an hour and probably have another hour to go.
That's a hell of a work conference. I have to drop off my rental. My car was totaled out.
This all could have been handled during business hours. Now I'm getting pissed.
By now you should be able to say GFY in all the UN languages, so this one is on you.
You are absolutely right.

« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2020, 12:44:55 PM »

Afternoon break with a Las Calaveras Corona.   🤣

« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2020, 12:45:32 PM »

Good day Mr. Bean.

« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2020, 12:48:46 PM »

Afternoon break with a Las Calaveras Corona.
Be very careful with that vitola.

« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2020, 01:23:17 PM »

Been on a work call for about an hour and probably have another hour to go.
That's a hell of a work conference. I have to drop off my rental. My car was totaled out.
This all could have been handled during business hours. Now I'm getting pissed.
By now you should be able to say GFY in all the UN languages, so this one is on you.
You know what's funny is I opened my app to this, read it, and where your Avi was covered up. I immediately thought it was Bean lol

« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2020, 01:25:46 PM »

Afternoon break with a Las Calaveras Corona.
Nice. I still have the CT them going today . I just come home from Wegmans dealing with stupid.

« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2020, 03:59:13 PM »

Corned beef and cabbage being served soon.

« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2020, 04:34:51 PM »

Corned beef and cabbage being served soon.
That sounds like a pre-St. Patty's celebration.

« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2020, 06:33:22 PM »

Corned beef and cabbage being served soon.
That sounds like a pre-St. Patty's celebration.
Yeah I'm at my BILs. He has a party every year.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4