Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: March 13, 2020, 09:53:55 PM »

Evening men, smoked a great MF La Promesa toro tonight from SCDave, awesome smoke. I got a dominant flavor of chocolate throughout which was very enjoyable. Made me question why I don’t look to purchase MF more
Haven't had an MF in a long time either. Usually pricey but they never disappoint.

Howdy, Scott.

« Reply #76 on: March 13, 2020, 10:02:56 PM »

Evening men, smoked a great MF La Promesa toro tonight from SCDave, awesome smoke. I got a dominant flavor of chocolate throughout which was very enjoyable. Made me question why I don’t look to purchase MF more
Haven't had an MF in a long time either. Usually pricey but they never disappoint.

Howdy, Scott.
Hey Tony! Pricey but worth it. Everybody healthy on your end?

« Reply #77 on: March 13, 2020, 11:16:09 PM »

Evening men, smoked a great MF La Promesa toro tonight from SCDave, awesome smoke. I got a dominant flavor of chocolate throughout which was very enjoyable. Made me question why I don’t look to purchase MF more
Haven't had an MF in a long time either. Usually pricey but they never disappoint.

Howdy, Scott.
La Promesa fairly reasonable by MF standards.

« Reply #78 on: March 13, 2020, 11:17:40 PM »

Evening men, smoked a great MF La Promesa toro tonight from SCDave, awesome smoke. I got a dominant flavor of chocolate throughout which was very enjoyable. Made me question why I don’t look to purchase MF more
Haven't had an MF in a long time either. Usually pricey but they never disappoint.

Howdy, Scott.
Hey Tony! Pricey but worth it. Everybody healthy on your end?
Waddaya mean privy, it was free.
Evening Fishy.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]