Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: 3/13/2020  (Read 842 times)

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 3/13/2020
« Reply #75 on: March 13, 2020, 09:53:55 PM »

Evening men, smoked a great MF La Promesa toro tonight from SCDave, awesome smoke. I got a dominant flavor of chocolate throughout which was very enjoyable. Made me question why I donít look to purchase MF more
Haven't had an MF in a long time either. Usually pricey but they never disappoint.

Howdy, Scott.
Logged

sfish

  • Special Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Think Spring
Re: 3/13/2020
« Reply #76 on: March 13, 2020, 10:02:56 PM »

Evening men, smoked a great MF La Promesa toro tonight from SCDave, awesome smoke. I got a dominant flavor of chocolate throughout which was very enjoyable. Made me question why I donít look to purchase MF more
Haven't had an MF in a long time either. Usually pricey but they never disappoint.

Howdy, Scott.
Hey Tony! Pricey but worth it. Everybody healthy on your end?
Logged

Travellin Dave

  • Founding Member
  • Fanatical Status
  • Weekend I think...
Re: 3/13/2020
« Reply #77 on: March 13, 2020, 11:16:09 PM »

Evening men, smoked a great MF La Promesa toro tonight from SCDave, awesome smoke. I got a dominant flavor of chocolate throughout which was very enjoyable. Made me question why I donít look to purchase MF more
Haven't had an MF in a long time either. Usually pricey but they never disappoint.

Howdy, Scott.
La Promesa fairly reasonable by MF standards.
Logged

Travellin Dave

  • Founding Member
  • Fanatical Status
  • Weekend I think...
Re: 3/13/2020
« Reply #78 on: March 13, 2020, 11:17:40 PM »

Evening men, smoked a great MF La Promesa toro tonight from SCDave, awesome smoke. I got a dominant flavor of chocolate throughout which was very enjoyable. Made me question why I donít look to purchase MF more
Haven't had an MF in a long time either. Usually pricey but they never disappoint.

Howdy, Scott.
Hey Tony! Pricey but worth it. Everybody healthy on your end?
Waddaya mean privy, it was free.
Evening Fishy.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]