Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2020, 09:19:27 AM »

Good morning, Dave.
Morning, Brother Tony. Planning on any TP hoarding today? :D
I think I have enough for a while. I'm hoping things will calm down. Does this COVID-19 give people the shits?

« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2020, 09:25:38 AM »

Good morning, Dave.
Morning, Brother Tony. Planning on any TP hoarding today? :D
I think I have enough for a while. I'm hoping things will calm down. Does this COVID-19 give people the shits?
You could, if you had enough tp. ;)

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2020, 09:47:26 AM »

Good morning, Dave.
Morning, Brother Tony. Planning on any TP hoarding today? :D
I think I have enough for a while. I'm hoping things will calm down. Does this COVID-19 give people the shits?
You could, if you had enough tp. ;)

« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2020, 10:00:12 AM »

Happy Friday the 13th.  This week felt like a week of Friday the 13ths.
No doubt.

« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2020, 10:01:00 AM »

10er offers wrapping up at the Page.  Usual long list.  includes Flathead Steel Horse, CLE Cuarenta (although in a 6 x 60), Charter Oaks, San Cristobal Elegencia among them.
I'll have to take a look. It's been a while.

« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2020, 10:01:16 AM »

Let's see if Tony can get that WFH routine correct today.
It's not looking good.

« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2020, 10:03:01 AM »

I need to go make some coffee before my next meeting.

« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2020, 10:04:02 AM »

I thought I would regale you with my several attempts to retrieve some of my 401-K money from
The NYC Deferred Compensation Plan(Hencforth DCP).  I retired in August, and submitted the paperwork in early October for
an Amount Certain(their lingo) of $6,000 ASAP, and to set up a quarterly distribution of $3000 starting in January of 2020. Let me say luckily, I did not roll previous job's 401-Ks in to the NYC plan (Thank God).  With them it's a simple phone call. they verify it's me, and the money is either in my checking account or a check arrives at the house in 3 business days.  Not so with the DCP, there it is a 4 page form, that has to be notarized, before you begin a supposed 3 week period, for them to process it.  Now they make you provide them with your phone number and email but they won't use that, for any issues.  Toward the end of November I get the form back, saying I filled it out incorrectly. I can't see how as the instructions are only 23 pages long, and certain sections are very confusing.  So I  make the suggested corrections, submit a newly notarized form, and send it in.  Middle of January the form comes back new and more interesting mistakes, did I mention there is a two hour hold if you call in with questions.  I figure there is too many ways to screw up the form if you try to do two thing at once.  So I now in the 3rd week of January I submit a new 4 page notarized document, Just asking for 14K before taxes are taken out.  I called last week, and they say it is taking about 30 days to process the forms, They admit they recieved it on January 26th, and scanned it in to the system on January 29th(when they start the clock). I said it is March 5th, February 29th was 30 days, where is my money, why are you holding it hostage?  The person replies everything looks good on this form I dotted all the i's and crossed all the t's, The money should be in my checking account in a day or two, and he will ask to have the form expedited in distribution, since I have been at this since mid October.  Yesterday was March 12, so I called in while sitting in dialysis, and was told I wold get a call back in 110 minutes.  I get the call back, and I ask where is my money.  Sir there is a note on the form, that the date you signed it is different from the date it was notarized.  Impossible you have to sign it in front of the notary.  it was signed on January 21st, and mailed that day 10 minutes later. no, sir, you signed it October 21st 2020.  instead of 01/21/20 it reads 10/21/20. That person can not admit that I did not time travel into the future to sign this form.  So a Supervisor will call me within 72 hours.  The 2nd form went out first week of March to get quarterly direct deposits, but they aren't admitting that they recieved that one yet.  ::)
Wowza. That's ridiculous. However, in retrospect, I wish some of my previous 401Ks were more difficult to empty out. Maybe they're doing it for your own good.
Yeah don't let me have my money when the market is high, wait till it tanks...
Got mine out before anyone knew about the Coronavirus.  Was looking at a post deposit fuckup as to when I could get assess to the money.  Potentially 10 business days which worked out as 14 people days meanwhile the bank was no doubt was making money off my money.  SHEESH on the whole bunch of mofo’s.

« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2020, 10:08:27 AM »

Good morning, Dave.
Morning, Brother Tony. Planning on any TP hoarding today? :D
I think I have enough for a while. I'm hoping things will calm down. Does this COVID-19 give people the shits?
No its respiratory, so TP hoarding is stupid on stupid.

« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2020, 10:11:31 AM »

Treat for Cooper, EPC Reserva for me.

« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2020, 10:12:29 AM »

Augusta just announced the Masters has been postponed.

« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2020, 10:20:35 AM »

Good morning, Dave.
Morning, Brother Tony. Planning on any TP hoarding today? :D
I think I have enough for a while. I'm hoping things will calm down. Does this COVID-19 give people the shits?
No its respiratory, so TP hoarding is stupid on stupid.
now everyone gets a taste of hurricane season in Florida.

« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2020, 10:38:06 AM »

Treat for Cooper, EPC Reserva for me.
That's awesome. Sounds like Friday the 13th is treating you both well.

« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2020, 12:37:55 PM »

huh?

« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2020, 12:45:25 PM »

huh?
Everyone's out searching for antibacterial wipes and tp.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6