Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: March 12, 2020, 07:29:58 PM »

I may have to shutdown CigarBanter. I don't want to risk you all getting sick. Especially the older folks, you know who you are.
GFY, young feller.
indeed!

« Reply #76 on: March 12, 2020, 07:30:37 PM »

I lost internet access for about an hour. GD provider says there's nothing wrong on their end. LIARS!!!
Too many remote learners.
I think you have your TV remote mastered

« Reply #77 on: March 12, 2020, 08:17:03 PM »

I lost internet access for about an hour. GD provider says there's nothing wrong on their end. LIARS!!!
Maybe it's programmed to periodically go out so you can go wash your hands again.

« Reply #78 on: March 12, 2020, 08:40:36 PM »

I lost internet access for about an hour. GD provider says there's nothing wrong on their end. LIARS!!!
Too many remote learners.
I think you have your TV remote mastered
Internet gonna get overloaded.  Son Tim is all worried about his mom.  Stephania volunteers at the local hospital. The doctors there are more concerned with the regular flu than the Coronavirus.  Tim is XO of a training battalion at Ft. Benning.  Graduating trainees can’t leave and new recruits are showing up so the barracks are over populated.  Worried where the extra funding is going to come come from for amongst other things - toiletries- gots to pay for all that extra toilet paper.

Been playing HVAC lately.  3.5 IWC and all that.  And no I don’t have a glass manometer.

« Reply #79 on: March 12, 2020, 10:11:40 PM »

Good evening, cb.

« Reply #80 on: March 12, 2020, 10:23:02 PM »

Good evening, cb.
Evening Antnee.  You guys still doing your weekend at Splitrock?  Need me a dose of tail gating.

« Reply #81 on: March 12, 2020, 10:28:17 PM »

Good evening, cb.
Evening Antnee.  You guys still doing your weekend at Splitrock?  Need me a dose of tail gating.
+1.  I hear smoking cigars combats the Covid.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]