Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2020, 12:36:54 PM »

back from injections, bloodwork, and doctor. now hurry up and wait for results of labs.

time to get ready for taxes. 😞

« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2020, 01:14:10 PM »

Cooper says good morning.  San Lotano Connie and OJ.
Morning, Cooper.  All the rest you clowns GFY.
It's not even Tuesday and you're shot out of a cannon?
Nah, just that Cooper is so stinkin' cute.
He really is.

Edit: Don't tell my kids but I'm almost on board with getting a pup if he looks like that.
We'll remind you that puppies are as much work as newborn children.  And the kids don't take care of the pup.  That's on YOU.  Make sure you carefully run your numbers.

When I said "almost", I meant it's never gonna happen. Don't you worry, those numbers have been crunched.

« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2020, 01:32:09 PM »

Cooper says good morning.  San Lotano Connie and OJ.
Cooper is connie colored, in fact.
This is true.

« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2020, 01:32:25 PM »

St. Patrick's day celebrations in Boston and New York have been cancelled.

« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2020, 01:34:30 PM »

St. Patrick's day celebrations in Boston and New York have been cancelled.
Our parade was canceled yesterday or the day before. Lots of drunk people upset. Lol

« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2020, 01:34:48 PM »

Cooper says good morning.  San Lotano Connie and OJ.
Morning, Cooper.  All the rest you clowns GFY.
It's not even Tuesday and you're shot out of a cannon?
Nah, just that Cooper is so stinkin' cute.
He really is.

Edit: Don't tell my kids but I'm almost on board with getting a pup if he looks like that.
We'll remind you that puppies are as much work as newborn children.  And the kids don't take care of the pup.  That's on YOU.  Make sure you carefully run your numbers.

When I said "almost", I meant it's never gonna happen. Don't you worry, those numbers have been crunched.
I don't know, sounds to me like you're waiting to be pushed over.

« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2020, 01:37:09 PM »

St. Patrick's day celebrations in Boston and New York have been cancelled.
All college basketball tourneys cancelled, NCAA tourney will probably later this afternoon. Pro soccer and NHL cancelled, Baseball expected to follow later today.

« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2020, 01:41:05 PM »

St. Patrick's day celebrations in Boston and New York have been cancelled.
All college basketball tourneys cancelled, NCAA tourney will probably later this afternoon. Pro soccer and NHL cancelled, Baseball expected to follow later today.
ESPN should just shut itself off

« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2020, 01:58:42 PM »

St. Patrick's day celebrations in Boston and New York have been cancelled.
All college basketball tourneys cancelled, NCAA tourney will probably later this afternoon. Pro soccer and NHL cancelled, Baseball expected to follow later today.
ESPN should just shut itself off
It's gonna be nothing but Lebron and Zion highlights until we're all dead.

« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2020, 02:08:07 PM »

Just got word from the kids schools, they're off Monday and Tuesday to give teachers extra time to prepare lesson plans in case they have to be off longer.

« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2020, 02:15:34 PM »

St. Patrick's day celebrations in Boston and New York have been cancelled.
Here too. Looks like button on NHL has been pushed. More to come

« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2020, 02:16:06 PM »

St. Patrick's day celebrations in Boston and New York have been cancelled.
Here too. Looks like button on NHL has been pushed. More to come
Spring training will be done before the end of the day, I imagine.

« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2020, 02:16:38 PM »

And it's about time for me to pack it up. Will I be back in the office on Monday? Only time will tell. Hazzuh!

« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2020, 02:17:08 PM »

But you guys got the news already.

« Reply #59 on: March 12, 2020, 02:17:47 PM »

And it's about time for me to pack it up. Will I be back in the office on Monday? Only time will tell. Hazzuh!
Later Dave. Have a good day.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6